Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ How They Met ❯ Fourth Story: Again ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
KS: More reviews!!! YIPEE!!! This story is set about a hundred years after the first story. It might be a little short- SORRY!! I have no time to write anymore!!

******************************************************** **********

Fourth Story- ~*Again*~

Kori sipped the hot coffee from the mug and continued to stare at the sky. It was a particularly cold night and she was only wearing a white T-shirt and red baggy pants, the same outfit that Yoko had put on her when he had found her, almost one hundred years ago...

She had learned that the silver kitsune and the bat were very loveable people. Even if they did get on her nerves, but don't all friends get on each other nerves? She didn't know; she never could make friends. So everynight she wondered how the hell did she get two of the world's best friends???

It was no use reminicsing over the past. Someday they would be gone and Kori would be alone. Again...

~*~*~*~

"Kori?" Her head jerked around and blue eyes met gold. "Something on your mind?"

"Now why would you ask that?" Kori asked, raising one of her eyebrows, as he sat down next to her on the stair.

"Because I can see by that look on your face."

"What look?"

"That look like nothing is in your head." Kori punched Yoko's arm.

"Baka Yoko."

"Kit Kori." She growled, but he chuckled. She looked adorable when she was angry. Yoko ran his fingers through Kori's hair and watched her frown turn into a small smile. "Now, there is something on your mind. What?"

"Nothing," she murrmerred.

Yoko pulled Kori into his lap and waited for her to relax. But can you really relax when the guy you're starting to like just pulls you into his lap?? So it took a few minutes for her to un-tense all her muscles. "Would you like to tell me now?" he asked, but she remained silent. He rested his chin on her shoulder. "You know, I'll always be here for you." Kori turned her head to stare at him. "Just in case you need to talk." Kori leaned back and rested, smiling slightly to herself.

~*~*~*~

So maybe he would be here. Maybe they wouldn't go away. Mabe she would never be alone. Again...
Converting /tmp/phprWL8lg to /dev/stdout