Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Hoyahoya Yokoni ❯ Motomu Ravu ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Hehe...decided to update, didn't I? Oh well to make the story more intresting I decided to host a YYH house party....oh well your allowed to join if you want. Anywho, on with Le Fiction' ......

Hoyahoya Yokoni by Sydney Wing a.k.a Amerie
she laid eyes on Me..... "I think I'll sit here," She said in a Soft Contry accent. She sat down next to Me. While the teacher babbaled on, She started to talk to Me. "Howdy. It's a pleasure to meet you, Yusuke," She said in a Sensual voice. I felt My-self being quickly aroused by this Girl. She was quickly coming on to Me. Thank Kami the Bell rung......

After School-Kurama's POV

I arravied at Home around 3:45. "Okaa-san ," I shouted, "I am home!"I walked into the Kitchen. A moment later, Mother slipped out of the shadows of the Kitchen wearing her usual Dress and Apron. "Shuuchi, itoshii ," Mother smiled, "We have some new neighbors. Turns out somebody actully fixed that old Shrine up and moved in." "Doushite ? Whats wrong," I queried. "We're visiting them," Mother replied. I noddded quietly. I couldn't argue with Her. About an hour later we left for down the street. We stopped at a large Dojo.....

Inside Dojo- Narrator's POV

In a garden out back, a girl with Aurous hair and Sapphire eyes was planting Shrubs and Herbs. Despite Her wearing a Rasberry tomesode, this Girl wasn't married (A/N: A tomesode is a kimono worn by married women. This girl is the Mother figure osrta like Kurumi from Ranma 1/2) Three small Girls came busting out of the bushes. Two of them looked to be around the ages or 5/6 and 3. They both had Peachy-Orangish Kimonos on and Hazel hair. The other girl was a Criminal in disguse. Her black short hair was something to remember. The Golden haired girl sighed and said in a Gentle, yet firm voice, "Girls! You know better. Now, Sensui told you Guest were coming. Wash up!" Frantic giggles from the younger Girls set off a Strange colored puppy. The Youngest girl stood by the gate to the entrance. Her Dark eyes scaned the area out side the Dojo's gate. "Sachiko," said the Other young girl what are you doing?" A Boy that stood about 6 ft with Red hair and Eyes that shined like Jades and Emeralds. The 2 Girls scampered to another Girl. "Onee-san Amerie," They shouted. The girl swung around. She was wearing a Yellow kimono with a Veridian clored obi. Her long, Dark hazel hair was back in a mid-back legnth Pony-tail. she was sweeping the dojo floors. "Hai, Sachiko, Takara," she anwered with the exsperation of Exasperation on her face. "There's a Stranger-Man looking into the Dojo," said Takara, whose the oldest out of the two. "Yea! There is," said Scahiko, backing up her story. The Girl's eyes widen. "A Peeping Tom," She thought and with that she swung the Broom over Her shoulder and Rushed outside. "CHIKAN," She shouted as She held the broom high over her head and charged at Kurama. She stopped half-way in her tracks. "Kurama," she said barely above a whisper. Kurama's eyes narrowed. "You theif," He said. The girl took out a sword out of nowhere and charged at Kurama while sumonning another attack, "HITODAMA!"
It took me forever to write this and now I am done! Review!