Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ I Do It for You ❯ One-Shot

[ A - All Readers ]

I Do It for You

By Koritsune Dragonrider

My first songfic! I had this fic in my demented mind for a month. I had to write it even if it isn't very good. It goes through various scenes that happened in the show or I made up. R&R. Please be nice.

Hikari: Or don't be. She accepts flames.

Kori: I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!!!

Hikari: Try it! Just get on with the fic!

Kori: Fine! And it's true. I accept flames! And death threats, splicing, liquefying….*names one thousand and one different responses*

Song: (Everything I Do) I Do It For You

Artist: Brian Adams

Warning: Hint of Shounan ai (just a tiny bit!)

Disclaimer: I Own Everything!! I own them all from Hiei to Kuwabara!! Yahoo!! ^_^ *Hikari growls* *sigh* Yeah, who am I kidding? I own nothing not even the song. Just read. I hope you like it!

I Do It For You

They were having another get together at Genkai's temple. Yusuke and Kuwabara were bickering over stupid things again. Video games, movies, cars, whatever came in there small brains. Kurama was under a tree catching up on his reading with a botany book (KD: Uh, can we say "Duh").the girls were talking about a foreign art film they saw last week and Koenma was standing against the wall (in teen form!) thinking about the make up work he had to do for this escapade.

"Kurama," came low, deep voice from the tree Kurama sat under. Kurama looked up to see Hiei, his best friend and partner in many ways.

"Yes, Hiei," he said puttimg a leaf in his book to mark his place. Hiei had been sitting there for the past two hours watching the two idiots argue.

"Why are we still together if all we do is argue all the time?"

Everyone looked at them. Though Hiei's voice was low it traveled to everyone there.

Kurama closed his eyes to think better.

(Music starts)

*Look into my eyes*

(Four sets of eyes open. Brown, black, green and red)

*You will see what you mean to me*

(Each pair of eyes reflect the same look. Love and friendship)

*Search your heart - search your soul

And when you find me there you'll search no more*

(Kurama and Hiei fight back to back, trusting one another with their lives. Yususke and Kuwabara are bickering at each other but start to laugh because they've forgotten what the were fighting over)

* Don't tell me it's not worth tryin' for*

( Yusuke and Kurama are trying to stop Kuwabara and Hiei after another round of name calling)

* You can't tell me it's not worth dyin' for*

(Shot of Yusuke falling in a blue background after he destroyed the Makai whistle to save Keiko, then to Kuwabara saving Yukina. Shot of Kurama at the Dark Tournament against the demon who threatened his mother. Hiei taking a hit meant for Kurama)

* You know it's true

Everything I do - I do it for you*

* Look into your heart - you will find

There's nothing there to hide*

( Kurama asking Hiei to join the group for a beach party. Hiei was about to refuse till he saw Kurama's pleading face and finally agreed)

* Take me as I am - take my life

I would give it all I would sacrifice*

(Kuwabara blocked a blast for Hiei after he went down)

*Don't tell me it's not worth fightin' for*

(Yusuke at the Dark Tournament fighting Toguro for his sensei and best friend)

*I can't help it there's nothing I want more*

(Shot of Kuwabara and Yusuke shaking hands, then Kurama and Hiei side by side. Kurama was teasing Hiei about something. Hiei looks away blushing)

*Ya know it's true

Everything I do - I do it for you*

*There's no love like your love*

( At the beach Keiko, Shizuru, and Yukina are tanning while Yusuke and Kuwabara was having a water war. Kurama was dragging Hiei in the water to join them. Koemna, Botan, and Atsuko is building a sand castle and Pu's eating the snacks. Genkai is watching them with a cigarette in her mouth)

*And no other could give more love*

(Shot of Yusuke and Keiko. Keiko is telling Yusuke to be careful)

*There's no where unless your there

All the time all the way*

( At the beach they are all dry and dressed. Genkai grabs a camera and tells them to have a group shot. They all got together for the picture. Pu decides to stay out and flies to land on Genkai's hat. Kurama, Yusuke, Keiko, and Botan are sitting in the sand. Kurama had a rose in his hand. Koenma, in toddler for was sitting on Botan's lap with her oar in hand. Hiei is standing next to Kurama in a blue trench coat., arms crossed. Yukina is standing behind Kurama next to Kuwabara, who is grinning like an idiot. Atsuko and Shizuru are pointing at him and giggling. Genkai takes the picture and the light flashes)

* Don't tell me it's not worth tryin' for*

(Kuwabara carries an unconscious Hiei out of the battlefield after he used the Black Dragon)

* I can't help it there's nothing I want more*

(Yusuke and Kurama are still fighting. To give Kuwabara and Hiei time to get away. Yusuke knocks Kurama down to doge an arrow then blasts his Reigun)

*I'd fight for you - I'd lie for you

Walk the wire for you Ya I'd die for you*

( Hiei, still being carries by Kuwabara, wakes up to see a demon about to attack them from behind. Pushing Kuwabara down he slices it in pieces but not before taking a serous injury. Cursing he faints again. Kuwabara slings the little Jaganshi on his shoulder and runs toward the temple and Yukina)

(Interlude) Present

Kurama looks back at Hiei.

"We're still together because we are friends."

"Hn, we're no friends…."

Everyone looks in shock at the little Koorime, shocked and confused.

"Hiei…" Kurama start to say.

"Lemme finish, fox! We're not friends…"

Hiei looks at everyone with his usual scowl on his face. Then he gives them one of his rare smiles. A happy smile.

"We're family."

Everyone smiles and nods agreement.

* Ya know it's true

Everything I do - I do it for you*

( As the song ends we see the foursome walking away toward the sunset. All four are silhouetted. Hiei has his hands in his pockets, Yusuke is waving good-bye, Kurama is walking a step behind them and Kuwabara is jumping in the air. Scene fade out)

****Owari****

Kori: Well I hope you like it.

Hiei: It's okay for a firs timer, though I've read better one.

Kori: You mean the ones where you and Kurama are….

Kurama, Hiei & Hikari: SHUDDUP FOX!!!

*Kori yelps then turns to a blue nine tailed kitsune. Then heads for hills*

Kori: Thank you for reading! There are pictures to go with the song but I didn't want to put them in.