Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ I Want to Stay ❯ Chapter 1

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Title: I Want to Stay

Summary: A short fluffable Jin/Touya fic. Very light shonen-ai ahead

Fandom: Yu Yu Hakusho

Author: Professor_Hojo

Author's Notes: This is my first fanfic. First one since I was a preteen anyway. I think my writing style is still very immature looking, so I want you all to criticize the hell out of me. Also... This is set during the dark tournament, between the battle with team Masho and the end of the Tournament. Mostly because I haven't seen any of the series after that. *cough cough* Y'know I've always wanted a beta reader.

 

 

"Always underestimatin' the wind." The redheaded demon rolled over in his sleep. He'd lost quite a bit of energy in his fight with Urameshi. Even in sleep he played the battle over in his mind, it'd been fun, despite the fact that he was the loser. He'd come out of the battle weakened but otherwise unharmed, and he even found a friend in Yusuke. "Be there... in just a secon' ... Uramesh..ii." the weakened demon tossed and turned as he dreamed. His fangs glistened as he grinned, twisting the sheets into a knot around his sprawled form. He shot up in the hotel bed gasping for breath as his dream came to an end. The hotel room was dark, save for a glowing alarm clock that reflected off the demon's horn and eyes. The windmaster smiled, flashing his fangs at no one. Noticing that his roommates were missing he disentangled himself from his sheets and flipped out of bed. "Well, I wonder where Touya's gotten himself off ta. Think I'll go have a peek."

 

A cool breeze blew, sending an ice demon's hair waving. He stood on the roof of the hotel on Hanging Neck Island, staring into the clear sky. The stars were bright, and the constellations were easily recognizable. Hearing footsteps behind him, the demon turned. Realizing the it was the wind master, he let a small smile appear on his face, "What are you doing up here Jin?" The redhead grinned at his friend, "Funny that, Touya, I was about t'ask you" Looking back to the sky, the ice master replied, "I was just looking at the stars. They're so different in this world." Jin sat down next to Touya, with his legs hanging over the side of the building. Looking up, he agreed, "Aye, the sky is different here. It's nice." The trees bent in the wind, a whistling sound coming from the leaves. Sitting down cross-legged, the ice master sighed, "I don't want to go back." The redhead looked at the other demon, his grin fading, "Aw Touya, you're suckin' all the happy out o' the air. I don't want to go back either though..." Touya leaned his head over on his friend's shoulder, depression evident on his face. The wind master looked at him curiously, "Touya?" The other demon let out a sigh; "I just want to stay here Jin." The redhead smiled and said, "Just for a while," he started to laugh. Touya lifted his head and asked, "What's so funny?" The wind master grinned and replied, "I'm suddenly just real glad I didn't go lookin' for Risho."