Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ I Was There The Whole Time ❯ What's Going On? ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
I was there the Whole Time!



I do not own Yu Yu Hakusho at all but I do own Zinnia.
This fanfiction is about Poltergeist Report and is told from Zinnia's point of view.
I had to put this one up now cause we think our computer has a virus and Dad is going to completely
restart the computer and all my data will be gone but since my fanfics are on the website I can just copy and paste them.
I was going to save this for later for when I finish some of my other fanfics but these are red alert conditions!




You all know about how Yuske destroyed Yakumo, King of the Netherworld, right? Well, believe it or not I was there the whole time. Dont believe me? Well, I'll tell you my story..........


I was peacefully sleeping in the large oak tree in the park when I suddenly woke up to a loud scream that my wolf ears had picked up. I looked around and saw nothing. There was a terrible storm with thunder, lightning and heavy rain. I was soak and wet. I shook the water off me.(you know that shake thing dogs do when they get wet) The scream sounded like it came from someone I knew. I jumped to the other branch which Hiei was sleeping on. I shook him awake.

"Hey, did you hear that?"a loud clap of thunder summoned. Hiei yawned.

"What? The thunder?"he asked stretching. There was another loud clap of thunder. Startled, I jumped into my brother's arms.

"No, a scream." I said shivering a bit. Hiei yawned a second time.

"I didnt hear anything....."he turned on his side. "Go back to sleep."

I was sure that I heard someone scream, but I was too tired to investigate, plus I was afraid of thunder so I jumped back to my branch. I closed my eyes and in a matter of minutes I drifted back into a deep sleep.




The next day I was determined to find out where that scream came from. Someone might be in trouble. I decided to go to Saryaski Jr. High to find my friends Yuske and Kuwabara. I knew Yuske usually hung out on the roof of his school. Why does he always skip class? With my powerful demonic strength I jumped onto the roof. What I saw made me gasp. Below me I saw Yuske and Keiko talking. I stood on the....top of the small......building thingy of where the door was leading back downstairs to the school. Yuske was holding Botan in his arms. Poor Botan looked pretty banged up.

"I have no idea whats going on here......."said Yuske. Keiko looked concerned.

"Botan...."

"Keiko, please take Botan from me and take her to Genkai's temple. You must hurry!"said Yuske. I became worried now. I mean, what could of happened to Botan? I thought for a while. Suddenly it came to me. It was her scream I had heard last night. I decided to go tell Hiei what had happened.



Later, I had decided to go to Genkai's temple to get the scoop on what was going on. I sat on the roof of the temple with my ear pressed against the surface. I could voices of my friends and a voice of someone I didnt know.

"So what should we do Hinageshi?"asked Kuwabara's voice. I listened closely.

"We have to transmit power to the spirit world."said this voice Kuwabara had called Hinageshi.

"How do we do that?"

"Look here, there are places in the human world called elemental sites, where spiritual energy is collected."

"Elemental sites?"said Yuske's voice.

"Like storage tanks of spiritual power?"asked Kuwabara's voice.

"Yes, something like that."said Hinageshi's voice.

Anyway, I listen to this girl named Hinageshi explain the elemental sites and some place I had never heard of called the NetherWorld and their king Yakumo. I guessed that something serious had happened to the spirit world. Suddenly a hand was placed on my shoulder. The first thing I had thought was that it was one of those netherworld demons I heard being mention. I spun around. It was Hiei. I sighed in relief.

"Oh, its only you..."

"What are you doing here?"questioned Hiei.

"Um.....listening......"I replied. "Some girl named Hinageshi is talking something about these things called elemental sites. We need to use them to send power to restore spirit world." I explained.

"Yes, I know of the sites."he looked up at the sky. "You and I will search in the morning."

"Um....okay..but.....exactly what happened to the spirit world?"he looked at me with a serious face.

"It's submerged in water. Now go get some rest."he disappeared in a black blurr.

The spirit world? Subgmerged in water? How could this happen? Why would someone want to do this? Was Koenma okay? There was so many unanswered questions. I was a bit tired so I took my brother's advice. I yawned and fell asleep right there on the roof. I was sure that Genkai wouldn't mind.




Converting /tmp/phpHmyUP5 to /dev/stdout