Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ I Was There The Whole Time ❯ Zinnia's Injured Friends. ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Later, "Tell me where my friends are!"I screamed as I held this strange blue guy up by his hair."And another thing.......who are you?"I asked tilting my head to one side. The guy had blood all over his face and was coughing. Yoko was standing there with his arms crossed.

"I believe she asked you a question...."he started. "Answer her."he demanded. The man coughed.

"I......I am one of the netherworld...."he coughed."gods.....Mijari...."he explained. I blinked.

"No.....you are not a god......there is only one God......you know....it's really shame to see all these anti-Christian people......its taking the identity of a god and not believing in God that sends people...where you know.... you know what else? You really shouldnt-"Yoko cut me off.

"Zinnia, dear, Christianity is good and all but we have to find the others."reminded the spirit beast(I put this part in to show that Zinnia is a Christian).

"Oh yeah........anyway....where are our friends?"I asked.

"Im not telling you anything.....you just beware of the great....Lord Yakumo..."he died. I blinked.

"He's dead..."confirmed Yoko.

"Lord Yakumo?"I asked confused. I looked at Yoko. "Who's he?"I asked. Yoko shook his head.

"I dont know...but we're going to find out..."



The next day I decided to go to Genkai's temple to find out the dilly-o was. I sniffed the air. I smelled blood.....fresh blood. I began to run. I stopped...to my horror I saw Keiko laying on the steps leading to Genkai's temple......unconscious. I kneeled down next to her. "Poor Keiko....."I thought as I lifted her up. I than began to advance to Genkai's temple. I reached the top of the stairs. There stood Yuske sitting on the ground with one arm around his stomach. "Botan......."he moaned. I ran over to him.

"Yuske, what happened?"I asked. I looked around. Genkai's temple looked trashed. I gasped. There layed Genkai motionless. Than I saw Yukina....unconscious. I knew who it was......that Mijari guy.....he said something about some guy named Lord Yakumo.....I knew in my heart that it was him. Yukina.......my dear big sister.....tears filled my eyes.


Later, "Kurama.....if I would of gotten here earlier maybe I could of saved Botan from getting kidnapped....and Genkai....and........and.....Yukina...."I said tearfully. Kurama placed his hand on my head.

"Zinnia.....it's not your fault...."he started. He looked up at the sky. "No one knew what was going to happen..."he smiled. "Dont worry, we'll fix everything...."I sniffled than hugged him.

"Thanks, Kurama. I feel better now."I said wiping my tears. Kurama began to walk away. "Where are you going?"I asked tilting my head to one side.

"To wash off the stench of guilt......."he said quietly not turning around. I sighed. I walked over to the temple. I opened the sliding door. There layed Keiko and Yukina with warm rags on their heads, asleep. I removed my shoes, stepped inside and closed the door. I looked down at the two. I clenched my fist.

"Yakumo......he did this to you....."said to the sleeping. I sat on the ground. I looked down at the bandages laying on the floor. I picked them up and began bandaging my arm. Much like how my big brother Hiei has around his arms. It was settled. Even if I had to do it myself I was going to go and get revenge on Yakumo for hurting my friends and sister. I then sensed a large flow of energy. I ran over to the door and opened the door just a crack. There stood Yuske.....the wind was blowing strong and the was energy crackling around him.

"YAKUMO!!!!!!!!!!!"he screamed from the top of his lungs. Yuske was angry. Next thing I saw was Kuwabara punching down a tree. I exited the temple to go look for Hiei. I figured he was deep in Genkai's forest. So I ran into the deep, deep forest. It was starting to get dark. Storng winds picked up. I stopped at a tree. I looked up it.

"Hiei? Are you there, big brother?"I asked. He fell out of the tree and landed on his feet. He walked pass me and began to advance to the forest exit. "Hey....where are you going?"I asked.

"That bastard hurt Yukina....Im going to go kill that son of a-"

"I'll come too!"I said following him. He spun around to stop me.

"No....."he started. "If everyone leaves then there be no one to watch Yukina....."I protested.

"Hey...but.....but.......we're all in this together! I want to get revenge on Yakumo for hurting Yukina too!"(see, they werent there when it happened so they dont really know that it was actually Raiko that did it).

"Yukina is severely injured........she needs someone to protect her. She is my younger......and your older sister. You stay here and watch her......that goes the same for Genkai and Keiko as well...."With that he left. I sighed.
Converting /tmp/php0YQNG4 to /dev/stdout