Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ In the shadows alone ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Yu Yu Hakusho.

Hello peoples. This will be my third story and second story of YYH. So let's begin this story.

^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~ ^~^~^~^

First let's talk about your self. Where should I begin ………………… oh yeah ok. Your hair is jet black with green on the tips of your hair; your hair is up to your spin; just half of your spin ok and pretty green eyes too. Oh yeah I forgot to say that you are 5'5 ok? You like to wear a cape because it is easy to hide in the dark, night, or the shadows. The cape color is black and the jewel on the center of the cape is green with gold around the pretty green jewel. Under your cape you are wearing a dark green dress that just goes above your knees and the sleeves are long that comes down to your hands that cover them. The shoes you wear are high healded boots that goes below your knees.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^ ~^~^~^~

You are walking down a street with no light poles. It was just dark. While you are walking you see a gang trying to take down this powerful demon. Remember its dark and they can't see you. You walk to see if they were powerful to take down this demon because the demon they were fighting is a high class demon. You stand next to a wall. You just watch. When you saw one of there faces you were shock because they were the spirit detectives. So you call out for your bow which appear in your left hand and call out for an arrow which that appeared too in your right hand. You toke the arrow put it next to the bow and shot the arrow. It hit the demon right in the heart. (Good shot I must saw) The spirit detectives look around to find out were the arrow came from. When you walk to get your arrow they looked at you thinking that the arrow must have came from you.

^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~ ^~^~^~^

Ok that's it for right now ok? I know its not that long has you think it was going to be. I'm sorry ok? It's just I be running out of ideas and I have lots of homework to do. It's the teachers fault that the give me to much homework every day. It's to hard too. I will try to write the next story when I have time.