Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ In the shadows alone ❯ Chapter 7

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't Yu Yu Haskusho.

Thank you to all the readers but I like to call them peoples well anyway thank you to all the peoples at reviewed it made me very happy. I can see there are some nice people who like my story. Please the other people review my story and I don't care if you peoples send a flame unless you peoples review. I hope all the people readers like my story so far. I know you people readers don't like to read short stories so I am going to make this chapter a lot longer then the other chapters I wrote so all of my readers well be happy. Chapter starts……………………now.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// /////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

You got up were you were sitting and started walking. You stop because you hear some one walking right towards you. The person is a guy that you know. The guy you know is your father. He is wearing a cape that was black. His hair was jet black like yours too except with out the green and is eyes are cold dark black too. He smiled evilly at you.

Your father: Its been along time I saw you Armana.

You: Who cares.

Father: You look just like your mother.

You: Don't you dare talk about her. You have no right to talk about her.

Your father started walking around you. You just stay still.

Father: You are just like her too. You are weak, a sad person, and a person who hates every thing am I right?

You: You know nothing about me.

Father: Are you sure about that? I've been watching you for along time.

You: You mean nothing to me. You are just a lost soul. A soul who well be lost forever in the dark lonely shadows.

Father: That reminds me. Have they cared for you at all?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~GANGS POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yusuke: Who is that? Is that a friend of hers?

Koenma: No.

Kurama: Then who is it?

Koenma: Her father.

Yusuke: Her father.

Koenma: Yes her father. Just help out Armana before something bad happens to her.

Gang: Ok.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~BACK TO YOUR POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You: Why are you here?

Father: I just wanted to know how you are doing that is all.

You: It's not your busy.

Father: Armana that is rude of you just to say that.

You: Why should I tell you?

Father: Because I say so.

The gang came running to you. Your father stop walking around you and you look up to see the gang. You gave the gang an evil glare but they couldn't see it because of your hood. Then your father smiled evilly and started to laugh. You looked at your father wondering why he is laughing.

Father: Who are they Armana?

You: No one I know.

Yusuke: Hey. You do know us and you're saying you don't.

You: Why don't you guys just go away and leave me alone. This is not of your busy.

Yusuke: It is our busy.

Father: They seem to care about you Armana.

You: If they care so much then they should leave me alone.

Father: Now Armana you should know what caring is.

You: I do know what caring is.

Father: If that's what you want then it well be.

Your father disappears. You just stood there. The gang look confuses. You started to walk away when Hiei grabbed you and put you over his shoulders. You were very mad when he did this. You didn't like anyone to touch you or carry you at all.

You: Put me down right now.

Yusuke: No.

You: Why not?

Kurama: Because we can't let you go and Koenma has to talk to you.

You: Why does he want to talk to me for?

Hiei: Hn he just wants to.

Hiei started to walk back to Koenma's office so did the others. When you guys got Hiei put you down. You turn around to face him. You glared at him and he just glared back at you. Then before Hiei turned around you slap him really hard on the face leaving a hand print on his right side on his face. Yusuke, Kurama, and Kuwabara were like o_________0.

Hiei: What was that for you baka?

You: You were touching me. No one is out allowed to touch me or carry me.

Hiei: I can do whatever I want.

You: Fine you can do whatever you want but DON'T EVER TOUCH ME AGAIN baka.

Koenma open the door and sit in his chair. He was in is adult form. You turned around to face me. Yusuke walk up and stand beside you. You didn't like that so you turn your head and look at him. Then he toke a 1 step back. Then other step back. Then you face Koenma again. He looks at you and started talking.

Koenma: Armana you got to stay with them because you are not safe anywhere.

You: So I can take care of myself.

Koenma: I know you can take care of yourself but your father…………

You: Don't ever talk about him do you understand?

Koenma: Yes I understand that you hate him but he is going to come back.

You: I don't care if he is going to come back. It does not give you the right to talk about him.

Koenma : I know but what he did to your mother was not right.

You: Why don't you just leave me alone?

Koenma: I can't just leave you alone what happens he comes back and try to kill you just like your……………………….

You: I know what happen to her.

You walk to the chair where your cat Emerald was sleeping in. You pick her up and sit in the chair. You put Emerald on your lap and started to pat her on her head. Emerald started to purr. Everyone looked at you. With one of your free hands you took off the hood of your cape. Your face was a little pale but you didn't care. You open your pretty green eyes and glared at them. It was there first time to see your face even Koenma.

You: What are you guys looking at?

Koenma: Nothing. *blushing a little*

Yusuke: Uh the wall. *blushing a little*

Kurama: Nothing. * blushing a little*

Hiei: Hn.

Kuwabara: Uh huh. *drooling*

You: You guys are all baka. It's like you guys never seen a girl before.

Yusuke: We are not baka but Kuwabara is.

Kuwabara: I am not a baka Urameshi.

You: Then why are you guys looking at me then?

Yusuke: We weren't looking at you.

You: Yes you were.

Yusuke: No we were not.

You: Yes you are.

Koenma: Clam down you two. Anyway back to what I was talking about. Armana you are going to live with them no matter what.

You: Fine but I am not going to help them with missions, training, or tournaments.

Koenma: Ok.

You: You can tell them the story because I know you want to.

Koenma: What story? *confuse look*

You: You know what story I'm talking about.

Koenma: Why? Its not there busy.

You: It well be soon.

Koenma: Fine. Ok you guys need to listen what I have to tell you guys.

Gang: *shakes there heads*

Koenma: Armana's father is a power demon. Her father is a dark angel and her mother is a witch and a light angel. Which means Armana is only a half demon. Armana has different powers. She can talk to shadows and spirits. Armana is a dark angel and a witch but not a light angel. Well anyway Armana father killed her mother.

Yusuke: Why?

Koenma: Well because…………………….

You: Because my mother was hiding something from my father and that's why he killed her because she wouldn't tell him what it was. My father burned her.

Koenma: What she said.

Yusuke: It must have been hard for you when you found out about it huh.

You: No because I watch to whole thing.

Kurama: Oh.

You look down at your cat Emerald. You watch her sleep. Then after a couple of minutes you look up at the guys. They were just looking at you. Then you glared at them and at made them stop looking at you.

Koenma: Why don't you guys bring Armana to the mansion? *he looks like this ^__^; *

Gang: *shakes there heads*

A portal appears and you pick Emerald, you got up from the chair. They let you go first. So you go in the portal first and they came right behind you. You guys end up inside the mansion. You put down Emerald and she went in the living room. Then she jump up on the sofa and just sat there. Then Kuwabara went to the living room and start playing with your cat but you didn't mind this time. Yusuke walk to his room so did Hiei but Kurama just stay behind. You look at Kurama. He smiled at you.

Kurama: So do you want me to show you around.

You: Sure.

Ok he shows you around the mansion (I don't want to talk about the place because it is just like any other mansion but it is a Japanese mansion instead.). Then he showed you to your room. Which your room is on the second floor and so is Yusuke's, Hiei's, Kurama's, and Kuwabara's room.

You: Uh Kurama.

Kurama: Yes Armana is there something you want to tell me?

You: Thank you for showing me around and to my room.

Kurama: You're welcome. If you need anything you can say me or the others.

You: Ok

You open the door to your room. There is a king size bed and etc. (To lazy to explain the room. You peoples can pick what you peoples want in your room and the color too. Oh there is a bathroom in your room to so be happy.) You in and open the window. You look out the window and you see a forest. You left the window open and walk down stairs to the living room. You Yusuke watching TV, Hiei sitting on the window still looking out, Kurama cooking, and last but the dump one still playing with your cat. You walk to the kitchen.

Kurama: Oh Armana I didn't see you coming.

You: I'm sorry.

Kurama: Oh no it's ok. Do you need anything?

You: No but is it ok if I help you cook?

Kurama: Sure.

You smiled at me and started to help me cook. You let Kurama try some food that he never ate before and he liked it a lot. You guys cooked for a couple hours and the food was done.

Kurama: Lunch is ready.

Everyone sat at the table and start eating the food.

Kurama: Thank you Armana for helping me out.

You: You're welcome.

Kurama: Better go and eat.

You: Well I am not that hungry right now maybe later.

Kurama: Are you sure?

You shake your head and walk up stairs to your room. You walked in and sit on the window still. You wave your hands in the air and an orb appear in your hands. You look into it and watch them.

~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~GANGS POV!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~

Yusuke: Why is she not eating?

Kurama: She said that she is not hungry.

Kuwabara: Maybe we should see how she is doing after were done eating.

Hiei: Hn you baka maybe she doesn't want us up there.

Kurama: Kuwabara is right for once maybe we should check on her.

Yusuke: Ok then it's agree were going to see her later after were done eating.

!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~ BACK TO YOU!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~

You put your orb away and look out the window. Then you hear a knock on your door.

You: Come in.

You're still out the window.

Kurama: Is something wrong.

You: No.

Yusuke: Then why do you come down and eat.

You: Not hungry.

Yusuke: Are you sure?

You: Yes.

Yusuke: There's something bothering you.

You: No.

Yusuke: Yes there is just tell me.

You looked at him. Then Yusuke sat right next to you.

Yusuke: Please tell me.

You: Ok. I had an older bother that care about me a lot. He never let anyone touch me.

Yusuke: Is that why you hit Hiei for.

You: Well yes.

Yusuke: Oh.

You: My bother died when my father kidnapped me.

Yusuke: *starts to hug you* (aw how cute *tear*)

You: My bother tired to save me but he couldn't. I always it was my fault.

Yusuke: I'm sorry but it wasn't your fault that your bother didn't save you in time.

You: Its ok but it still hurts.

Yusuke I'm sure it hurts but it well go away.

You: No it won't.

Kurama: What do you mean it won't go away?

You: My pain well always stay. It never leave me alone.

Hiei: Hn.

Kurama: Well leave you alone then if you want us to.

You: You guys can go but Yusuke can you stay a little?

Yusuke: Sure.

Everyone left and went to go train at the training grounds. You look at Yusuke and he look back at you.

You: You act like my bother a lot.

Yusuke: You think so. Well do you want me be your bother?

You: Sure if that ok with you?

Yusuke: It's ok. I need to go training now so see you later.

You: Ok.

You walk down stairs and out to the training grounds. You watch them train about 5 hours. Then you got tired watching them so you walk off to the forest. You were walking till you found a clearing. There is a lake there. You sat on the soft green grass a couple of inches away from the lake. You were in a deep thought.

You: <Why did I tell them about my bother and my ex-boyfriend? It was none of there busy in the first place. Why do they care about me?> (<> this means that you are thinking.)I wonder.

Hiei: You wonder what.

You: When did you get here?

Hiei: Hn.

You: Fine be that way. Why don't you go away?

Hiei: Well because I don't want to.

You: Oh. If you don't want to go away then this means that you like me.

Hiei: I don't like you baka onna.

You: Whatever you say bye.

You got up and walk away. You went into the kitchen to get some thing to eat. You got __ (your food that you want) __ and went to the living room. You saw Yusuke playing cards with Kuwabara and Kurama sitting on the sofa reading a book. You sit right next to Kurama and your cat Emerald jump up on your lap. She curled on your lap and fell a sleep.

Kuwabara: Hey Armana how long did you have that cat?

You: I don't know but I think I had Emerald when I was 7 years old.

Kurama: That is long.

You: I guess so.

Yusuke: Do you want to play cards?

You: Not right now.

Yusuke: Ok then.

You pick up your cat and went to your room. When you got up there you went to sit on the window still and put or cat on your lap. Your cat sits up instead of sleeping on your lap. You look at her and smile faintly. She just looks back at you. Then after an hour you hear a knock at your door.

You: Who is it?

Person at the door: It's Kurama.

You: Come in.

Kurama open the door and walk to the window were you are sitting at. Your cat jump down and went down stairs. You look at your cat walk away then you look at Kurama. He looks back at you and smiles at you.

Kurama: So how are you?

You: I'm ok.

Kurama: That's good to hear.

You: Don't want to be mean or anything. Why are you here?

Kurama: Just to make sure you are ok that is it.

You: Oh I see.

Kurama: Well I am going to make dinner know.

You: Ok.

Kurama: Oh I almost for got.

You: What's that?

Kurama lined next to you and kiss you on the lips. You wanted to pull back and hit him really hard on the face but something told you not to. He pulls away and walks away to the kitchen.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// /////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////