Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ In the shadows alone ❯ Chapter 9

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Yu Yu Hakusho.

 

I am sooooooooo sorry that this story was late. Ok let's make that really late I be busy and I went staking with my friends. To make it up to you peoples this one is going to be long so I better get reviews by tomorrow and I might make tomorrows chapter long if I all only lots of reviews if not then tomorrows chapter well be short then long. Anyways here is the story.

 

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// //////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

 

Ok it was getting really late. You were about to go up stairs and sleep in your bed but Yusuke grabbed your arm and you turned around.

 

You: What is it?

Yusuke: Did you forget that you got to sleep in Hiei's room for one week?

You: No I didn't forget.

Yusuke: Ok then good night.

You: Whatever.

 

Yusuke let go of your arm and you turned around. You walk up stairs to Hiei's room. You knock on the door but no one answered so you opened the door and walked right in. then close the door right behind you. The room is dark but you didn't care at all. You felt someone touch your shoulder and you turned around. It was Hiei.

 

Hiei: You know shouldn't walk in someone's room with out permission.

You: Well you didn't open the door so I just walk in.

Hiei: Hn.

 

You turned around and walk to a chair. You sit down in it. Hiei walk to the window still and sit on it. The window was open and you can feel the breeze of the wind on you face. It been a couple of hours and you fell asleep on the chair.

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~HIEI POV~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 

You turned around and you saw Armana fall asleep on the chair. She looked so peace when she sleeps. You got up from the window still and walk up to her. You touch her pale face. Her face felt cold. You move some of her hair away from her face. Then after a couple of minutes of watching her you pick her up and place her on your bed. Then you walk back to the window still but you were still watching her sleep.

 

~*~*~*~*~*BACK TO YOUR POV~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

You wake up in the middle of the night because you felt like someone is watching you sleep. You turn around and you see someone right in front of your face. You slapped the person really hard. You look up and you see Hiei that you slapped. (Sorry Hiei fans but don't worry about that.) You got out of the bed and ran to Hiei. You touch his face were you hit him.

 

You: I'm sorry I didn't mean to.

Hiei: Hn.

You: I well be right back to get some ice.

 

You run out of the room to get the ice from down stairs.

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~HIEI POV~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 

You got up from the place you were sitting and walk to the bed side to watch her sleep. You saw her wake up then before you new it she slapped you really hard. You backed a little from her. She run to you and touch your face lightly.

 

Armana: I'm sorry I didn't mean to.

You: Hn.

Armana: I well be right back to get some ice.

 

Has you watch her run out of the room you turned around and walk back to the window still.

 

You: /That damn baka onna. This is the second time she slapped me./

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~BACK TO YOUR POV~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 

You put some ice in a bag. Then you walk back up stairs and you open the door. You looked around the room till you found Hiei sitting on the window still. You walk up to him and he turn around to face you. You smile at him and put the bag of ice on his face. He just looked at you.

 

Hiei: Why did you slap me?

You: Well I thought you were someone else.

Hiei: Really.

You: Like I said before I didn't mean to hit you.

Hiei: Hn.

 

You walked away from him and sit by a near by chair. Hiei was still looking at you when you went to go sit down.

 

You: Why are you staring at me?

Hiei: Hn.

You: Answer me.

Hiei: No.

You: Why not? Oh I see you like me.

Hiei: No I don't you baka onna.

You: Whatever you say.

 

You got up from the chair then you walk up to him. You whisper something in is ear. (Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha I well never tell you what you said to Hiei. That's for me to know and you to find out.) You walk away from him and went down stairs to get something to eat because you were hungry or you might make some breakfast for everyone.

 

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// //////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

 

Ok that's it for right now. Well anyways you know what to do review and I well update tomorrow. Hope you like it so far. Don't forget more or lots of reviews then tomorrows well be long but a couple of reviews it well be short so make sure I get lots of reviews so I can make a long story.