Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ It's Best to say Goodbye ❯ It's Best to say Goodbye ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

It's Best to say Goodbye

By: Ku-Chan

Summary: Sort of an angst fic. I don't know if I'm good at stuff like that… But I don't care this was what came to my mind while I was listening to a Matchbox Twenty song. Why this came to mind I don't know. ^-^' Just I make all my stories by listening to music. This is Kurama's POV by the way.

I'll leave before you even get up, I can't stand to see the look on your face if you ever knew whom I was. Who I really am, I'll never be what you wish for me to be.

The perfect son with straight A's, I'm not that boy you thought you knew. I am a cold heartless demon who has playing with you for so long.

The red headed boy walked out of his room and stood in front of a door. He hesitated before opening it up.

And yet I must see you one more time, but you'll never see me again. I'll be nothing but a dream to you. You'll be happy now. I can no longer lie to you if I'm gone.

He walks over to the side of the bed where a thin woman laid. Emerald eyes looked at her sleeping ones. He kissed her on the cheek before departing.

I don't deserve your kindness. No matter how much I mask my true self I'll always be the infamous thief Youko Kurama.

I don't deserve your love you shower on me everyday. So it's best to say goodbye.

Before he could leave there was one more room to see, opening the door the figure of a young boy could be seen curled up in his bed.

You don't want a brother like me, you'll never know who I am so you can't look up to me. Not that you would want to if you knew who I was. It's best to say goodbye.

Sighing he walked out of the room and went down the stairs. Taking one look around the place he used to call home he left planning to never come back.

I'll miss you, but please don't miss me. I know you'll be sad that I'm gone. But why are you? You think you'll miss this creature that claimed to be your son, but after awhile you'll see you're wrong. You don't care and you'll forget and live a happy life. The life I was never able to make sure you had.

The redhead walked down the street, it was busy and he had to weave around the people. It took awhile but finally he was at his destination… A lake.

I'll end my life so I'll never be tempted to come back to you when I hear your cries. You shouldn't cry for me. Who would cry for me?

He looked down into the water where soon his life would end.

This might not be the quickest way but for what I've done to you I deserve it, a slow death.

He stepped into the water; it was only to his ankles. As he waded into the lake that was getting deeper and deeper there was only one thing he could think to say.

Goodbye mother…

To be continued…

Yes this will have one more chapter to it. Please tell me how you liked it. I love Kurama so don't think I hate him. He is one of my favorite characters. But for some reason a lot of people will do this to there favorite.

Anyways. Will Kurama kill his self or will someone be able to stop him? What will be do if he is stopped? Will he go back home? You'll have to see for yourself in the next chapter.

Yes, yes I know. I probably will get flamed for this, but that's ok. If you do flame me please tell me why you did and what is wrong. And if you know how to make it better please tell me that as well.

R&R if you wish.

~Ku-Chan~