Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ It's my World , You're Just living In It ❯ Chapter 1The party line ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

News Guy: In a world ruled by a sugar high water uma…
Lacy: Hey, what's going on! I didn't say I would do an interview this morning!
News Guy: Ummm…Mistress Lacy, Ruler of all the Universe,
Lacy: It's “Ruler of all the Lacyverse” K
News Guy: Yes, Well, we are doing the intro to your story.
Lacy: Is it recording?
News Guy: Yes… We are live on air right now
Lacy: WHAT, YOU BAKA! (>.<) MY HAIR ISN”T EVEN EVIL LOOKING! AND I AM IN A DRESS! WITH…
News Guy: Those look like bunnies.
Lacy: OF COURSE THEY ARE BUNNIES! DO YOU THINK I WOULD WERE DOGS DRESSES INSTEAD! ^^
News Guy: Yes.
Lacy: GRRRRRRR >.<
News Guy: Well before you go storming off in rage, I must ask you, do you own ONE PIECE or YU YU HAKUSHO?
Lacy: No, I took over the world of mortals and demons, not the world of anime and television.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
It's my world
You're just living in it
 
“ This is your BEAUTIFUL ruler speaking. I just wanted to let everyone know that I will be throwing a party tonight (authors note: this is how I get rid of my raging fury), and only ten people are invited. MWHAHAHAHAHA. HEHEHEHE. HOHOHOHO. ROFLMAO. Sorry bout that, all better now.”
Whispering to someone now, “ Was there sugar in that Soda I just drank?”
“ Yes, of course there is sugar in that soda! What do you think is in there, fake sugar?” replied Lacy's Ping Pong Advisor GiGi
“Ummm, Lacy?” said Bob the Muse.” Did you know that we are still on the radio?”
“What! O Hello, again. This is still your Ruler speaking. And for the party, everyone's invited. But not everyone will get in. ISN”T THAT SUPER DUPER!”
“Yes Lacy that is super-duper” replied GiGi
“And the party starts at 7, so don't be late.” Screamed Lacy as the mental officers were taking her away from the mic^^
6:59pm
Everyone is waiting in line for the Party
“Nami, look at how many people showed up for this. I think that the guest list went a little over board.” Zolo said to Nami.
“Well, if we can't get in, then, we can break in and steal something.” Nami replied
“Welcome, one and all, to the Fall Ball Bash Hoedown Whatsamawhoits Shindig. I'm your hostess, with the mostest that always burns her toastest, Mistress Lacy, Ruler of the Lacyverse, but you can call me Sugar. If you have a problem with that then take it to my muses, Bob and Bill. They are in the east wing office of the City Hall Palace” Greeted lacy in her Western/English accent.
“Hi Zolo, Hi Nami! I didn't think that you guys would show up for this party,” said Kuwabara “ Have you guys seen Luffy anywhere? He said that he would come with me to the barber shop to help me pick out a new color for my hair.”
Before Kuwabara started talking about his hair Zolo and Nami were trying to ignore him, then they both looked up at his hair and started to laugh they're heads off. Kuwabara's hair was not orange but… ^^
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~
Bob: I didn't know that Kuwabara hair was orange?
Bill: That's because Miss-Know-It-All forgot to give us color when she thought us up.
Lacy: Well, I am pretty smart… Hey that is not nice Bill. For your information I got lost in my mind and couldn't find the color section, so I went with gray and dull
Bob: I thought it was Dull and Gray.
Bill: No Gray and Dull.
Bob: Dull and Gray
Bill: Gray and Dull
Lacy: UH, they do that all the time. Well that's all for now, please review
Bob and Bill: Yeah. You know you want to.
Everyone: JA NE!!