Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Jaganshi Babies ❯ Girly-Man ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]



"But Kurama why do we have to stay here with the brats?!"asked Yuske sounding very ticked off. They were now back at Kurama's house. The 2 babies were sitting on the couch. Zinnia once again holding that fox plushie and Hiei holding a dragon plushie. Kurama sighed.

"I told you already, I have to go to the store to buy baby supplies."he shoved some money into his pocket. He opened the front door.

"Wait, what if one of them takes a crap or something?!"asked Kuwabara placing a clothes pin on his nose.

"Thats why Im going now, so when I get back we can quickly place daipers on them. Goodbye." he left and closed the door behind him leaving Yuske and Kuwabara alone with the infant Jaganshi siblings.

"So what do we do now?"asked Kuwabara scratching his head. Yuske picked up Zinnia.

"Let's see if they can talk." he looked at the wolf pup. "Im Yuske. Can you say Yuske?". Zinnia blinked.

"Yu.......Yu........Yus...ke......Yuske....."the baby was proud of her accomplishment and she giggled happily.

"Cool, let me try that!"Kuwabara quickly picked up Hiei. "Hey Shrimp, say Kazuma! Ka-zu-ma!"

"Baka!"Hiei hit Kuwabara in the face with the dragon plushie. Yuske bursted out laughing and even Zinnia let out some giggles.

"Hey, thats not funny, Urameshi!"Kuwabara tossed Hiei onto the couch. Yuske tried to stop laughing but failed miserably.

"Dont blame me! Hiei's just speaking the truth!"he sat Zinnia next to Hiei. "He's right, you are a baka!"

"Am not!"

"Are too!"

"Am not!"

"Are too!"

"Am not!"

"Are too!"

"Am not!"

"Are too!"

"Am not!"

"Are too!"

"Yuske!!"cheered Zinnia clapping her hands. Yuske grinned.

"Thank you, my wonderful fan!" he began flexing his muscles(what a show off...). He had just gotten an idea. "Hey Kuwbara, I just thought of the funniest prank!" he kneeled in front of the couch coming face to face with Zinnia. Zinnia pulled on his hair.

"Yuske!"she shouted. Yuske pulled his head back so she couldnt pull his hair again. He rubbed his head.

"Hey Zinnia, you know the guy who just left here?"he asked her. Zinnia blinked looking a bit confused. "You know the guy who gave you this."he took the fox plushie out her hands. Zinnia just stared at him. "Well anyway, his name is Kurama but you know what he likes being called?".

Zinnia looked confused again and took the fox plushie off him and had it once again in her tight embrace. Yuske smiled. "He prefers to be called......" Yuske's smile became wider. " 'girly-man' ". Kuwabara bursted out laughing.

"Girly-man?"asked the wolf pup cutely tilting her head to one side. Yuske nodded.

"Yeah, you got it. So when he comes back what are you gonna call him?"

"Girly-man!!"shouted Zinnia. Yuske Kuwabara both started cracking up. Zinnia and Hiei stared at them confused wondering what was so funny. Hiei crossed his little chubby baby arms.

"baka......"he said. They watched the 2 spirit detective's laughter for a while then Hiei turned to Zinnia and started babbling something to her in baby talk. She babbled back. This went on for a few minutes while Yuske and Kuwabara were on the floor still laughing at the "girly-man" joke. They sounded like a couple of laughing hyenas. After they finished babbling they slid off the couch and wandered away.

"Girly-man! Thats rich, Urameshi!" laughed Kuwabara rolling on the floor. Yuske was now holding his sides from so much laughter.

"Man, I cant wait to see the look on Kurama's face when she uses that word!"he was trying to hold in his laughter. Kuwabara sat up.

"Hey, let's teach Shrimp something to say to Kurama!"

"Yeah, we can tell him to call Kurama 'momma's boy' or something!"he looked over to the couch. "Hey Kuwabara......."

"Yeah?"

"Where are the brats?"

Kuwabara looked over to the couch and noticed that both babies were gone. He totally freaked out. "Oh my gosh! Kurama's gonna kill us!" he started running around franticly looking for the missing infants. Yuske looked panicked and started pulling his hair out.

"Yeah, hes already got all that sand in his vagina so hes agitated enough already!". he started pacing the floor. After a while he began pacing faster and faster. "Oh my gosh, we gotta find them before Kurama gets back!"he said looking behind the couch. "Let's split up!" The 2 detectives split up so hopefully they could cover more ground. Yuske ran upstairs and Kuwabara ran into the kitchen. Yuske ran into Kurama's room."Zinnia? Hiei? Where are you guys?!" he looked under the bed. Unfortunately, Hiei nor Zinnia were there.

Kuwabara opened up the freezer and peeked inside a bucket of ice cream. "Hey Shrimp, are you in there?".