Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Just The 2 Of Us ❯ Shopping! ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]


"We have no choice, we must start our case tomorrow morning and not a minute later."said Kurama taking a sip of tea. They all were sitting in Yuske's house trying to figure out a way to find their friends. Yuske sighed. Yoko was on the phone waiting for Zinnia to answer at her hotel room. He sighed.

"We cant find Hiei and Zinnia and they're not at the hotel so she'll definately be there in the morning so we can just meet her in the morning and she'll help us find Hiei."said Yoko hanging up the phone. "Unfortunately, I dont have a key so I cant get into our hotel room............" Kazuma placed his hand on Yoko's shoulder.

"Dont worry, man, you can sleep at my place tonight."he said. Yoko smiled.

"Thank you, Kuwabara." Yuske now became angry and lost all his patience.

"Darn it!!!"he yelled. "Where could those 2 possibly be?!"






~~~~~~~~~~P.I.M.P. by 50 Cent plays in the background~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zinnia stood outside the dressing room in hip huggers and with a red shirt reads "Im not a princess, boys just obey me" in blue glittery letters. She patiently waited. The dressing room door slowly opened and Hiei walked out dressed in a green jeresy with a plain white shirt underneath and black jeans. Zinnia stared at him for a while then shook her head "no". Hiei sighed and walked back inside.

The door swung open and Hiei stepped out in black jeans and a tight sleeve-less black shirt. Zinnia once again shook her head "no".


The door swung open and Hiei stepped out in blue jeans, a plain white shirt and a black leather jacket. Zinnia shook her head "no" once more.


The door swung open again and Hiei stepped out in some blue kind of pimp suit. Zinnia's eye twitched and then she shook her head "no" rapidly.


The door swung open and Hiei stepped out in white jeans with a black belt, a tight sleeve-less white shirt and a white hat(like 50 cent wears in the P.I.M.P. music video). Zinnia smiled and shook her head "yes".


~~~~~~~~~~~~music fades out~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You look great!"said Zinnia as she examined her brother's new look. Even passing by girls winked at Hiei and blew kisses. He twitched.

"Baka onna......."he thought to himself. He then looked at Zinnia's clothes. He smirked.

"You dont look too bad either. I thought that you'd get one of those belly shirts."he said looking at the rack with belly shirts hung up on it. Zinnia shook her head.

"Nah, I dont wanna look like a whore or anything. Plus, I wanna try to lose a few pounds before I wear anything like that."she said placing her hand over her slightly plump stomach.

"You look great, Zinnia."he said. "You dont have to lose a pound." Zinnia smiled and hugged him.

"Thanks, bro."



Back at Yuske's house the gang was eating pizza. Well, everyone except Yoko and Kuwabara that is, for Yoko was getting worried and Kuwabara had gone out looking for Zinnia and Hiei. Yoko was pacing the floor looking really concerned.

"Im getting worried." he walked over to the window to see if he could see Zinnia coming. "I hope she's alright." Just then Kuwabara walked in carry a very large cage.

"Hey look you guys, I found Zinnia!"he set the cage down and inside was a reddish-brown colored wolf. They all stared at the it. Yoko grinned.

"That's great, Kuwabara. Where did you find her?"he asked.

"In the woods." repiled Kuwabara with a goofy smile on his face. Yuske spoke.

"Why'd you put her in a cage?"he asked taking a bite out of a slice of pizza.

"Because she growled at me." he stuck his arm between the bars to pet her. She snarled and snapped at him. He quickly pulled his hand back.

"I think theres something wrong with her, Kuwabara."said Kurama

"What?! No way! She's just upset cause she's been in the cage for a while." he kneeled next to the cage and began to open it. Kurama carefully examined the wolf but from a far distance for he felt that something was a bit strange. His eyes widened.

"Kuwabara, wait!"he shouted. He ran over to the cage, but it was too late, the wolf was loose in Yuske's house. She pounced on Kuwabara and started biting his arm. He screamed like a little girl.

A couple just happened to be going for a walk and as they walked passed Yuske's house they were startled by loud crashes, Kuwabara's girly screaming, growls, and running footsteps. They could also hear people yelling.

"Kuwabara, thats not Zinnia!"shouted Kurama's voice.

"Aaaahhh!! Mommy!"cried Kuwabara's voice.

"Yoko, go get the dog whistle!"yelled Yuske's voice.

"Bad dog! Sit! Ow! Waahhh!!"cried Kuwabara's voice again.