Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Just The 2 Of Us ❯ Dont Kill Him ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
"Zinnia!"called a voice behind her. She looked to see Yuske and the others running towards her.
"Hi guys!"she greeted happily. Yoko was first to come to her side.
"Zinnia, are you alright?"he asked concerned. She nodded.
"I am fine. Dont worry about me, save Yukina."she said. Hiei then saw Yukina sprawled out in the grass. His eyes dialated.
"Yu..kina.."he trembled in anger as he grabbed the hilt of his sword. Before Zinnia could go on explaining more of the situation, Youko Kurama had her in an embrace.
"My precious wolf,....are you hurt?
"Well..yeah kinda."she pointed to Kai who was recovering from the eye gouge. "He shot a fireball in my face."she whimpered. "It stings."
"Ah...how sad. Let me heal your burn."he licked the side of her face. Zinnia slightly blushed.
"Youko, we dont have time for that foolishness!"screamed Yuske only to receive a death glare from the fox. He gulped. "Uh...carry on."he said frightened.
"I have you know, Yuske that this is how we animals treat our comrades wounds."said Youko before licking Zinnia again. By now, Yoko was carrying poor, unconscious Yukina.
"She's safe with me."confirmed Yoko.
"Good."she turned to Youko Kurama. "Thank you, Youko. My burn feels a whole lot better now."she smiled.
"No need to thank me. I enjoyed doing so."he gave her one of his devious grins.
"Now all we gotta do is take care of him."she pointed to Kai but then gasped to realize that Hiei was already beating the snot out of him. It was pretty brutal for even Zinnia to watch. She ran over to him. "Big Brother, stop!"she pleaded grabbing his arm to stop his next blow to the dragon demon.
"Zinnia, let go of me."he ordered.
"No,....I wont. Dont kill him."
" 'Dont kill him'?!"he yelled. "Why shouldnt I? He hurt you....and Yukina. He is a low life scum. He has no meaning in life. Give me one good reason why I should let his pathetic soul live."his eyes were cold as ice.
"Because....because....because....I dont like to kill others."tears formed in her eyes. "I already killed Volaina but I had no choice. It was either me or her. And if it was me, she would have reigned terror all over the Ningenkai. Please..let's just take him to Spirit World Prison. That way he cant harm anyone ever again. Please?"Hiei was about to protest...but..something stopped him..the look her eyes and face. It reminded him so much of when Yukina tried to stop him from killing Tarukane. He tried to fight back his consent for his sister's feelings..but...he failed miserably. He sighed.


"So Hiei finished off Kai you say?"asked Koenma.
"Not really. Technically, Zinnia had already had him severely weak by the time we had arrived to her aid."explained Kurama. Zinnia blinked.
"Who? Me?"she blushed. "I dont know what to say."
"Zinnia? All by herself? Without the Wolf of the Moonlit Flame attack?"asked Koenma astounded. "I refuse to believe so. How can Zinnia defeat an A class demon all by herself."
"Yeah! How did you do that anyway?"asked Kuwabara stupidly.
"Duh! She probably kicked him in the balls! I dont care what class you are, it hurts all the same!"outbursted Yuske. A flying stapler hit him in the head.
"Actually...what I believe is that when someone dear to Zinnia is in danger or hurt she lets out incredible power that could overtake just about any demon."theorized Kurama.
"I believe you are correct."confirmed Yoko adjusting his glasses. "That sounds sensible."
"What do you think, Hiei?"asked Kurama turing to the small fire demon.
"Hn."was all he said before leaving the office.
"Hey, wait up, bro!"called Zinnia happily, following him out the office. "You okay?"she asked.
"I....want sweet snow."he said. Zinnia smiled.
"You know what? Me too! I'll go back and get the others and see if they want some."
"No."started Hiei. "Just the 2 of Us."

The End.