Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Kaeroke, Yu Yu Style ❯ Boredom, and Kaeroke! ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I was thinking of this when I found the picture of the Yu-Yu gang in a rock band and the music that the characters did.
Karaoke, Yu-Yu style
Yusuke was at home and bored and there's nothing on TV but reruns and educational shows.
 
Yusuke: Shimata, there's nothing to do here.(Turns to leave, but then notices his officially, drunken mom holding a broccoli stalk, singing Akai Blanco into the broccoli like it was a microphone, and was very off key)
 
Atsuko(Yusuke's mom):ASAKA! Ki ni no arahi de. Ii so ga shi ki , ku ni shi deii de mo….
 
Yusuke: Yea, let's do karaoke! (Calls Kuwabara, Kurama, and Hiei[who was at Kurama's house])
 
About 15 minutes later, everyone came, Kurama brought 3 microphones, Kuwabara brought the karaoke machine, and a very pissed-off Hiei brought Jin, the wind master.
 
Kurama: Hiei, how did Jin get here?
 
Jin: I flew here, fox-boy! AndItoldHieithatI'dtellhissisterthathe'sherbrotherifhedidn'ebringmetoo!
 
Yusuke, Kuwabara and Jin started to mess around while Kurama was setting up the karaoke machine and Hiei was just on the windowsill, staring into deep space.
 
3 minutes later, Kurama had the Karaoke set up and everyone was going to mess with it, even Hiei and a certain fox*coughcough*Yoko Kurama*coughcough*
 
Kuwabara: Who's going first?
 
Yusuke: Kurama's going first, then it's me, then Hiei, then Kuwabara, then Jin, *coughthenYoko*cough*Kurama*coughcough*
 
Kurama: What was that last part, Yusuke?
 
Yusuke: Then we're going to keep going in that pattern until the batteries run out. (Holds up a video camera)
 
Hiei: I'm not going to sing.
 
Yusuke: C'mon, Hiei. It'll be fun!
 
Hiei: You couldn't get me to sing in a thousand years.
 
Jin: Thenfox-boy'llsingwitcha!
 
Yusuke: (goes into the kitchen and comes back out with ice cream, Hiei's one sugary weakness)
 
Hiei: !......
 
Yusuke: Too bad. We have all this sweet-snow and the winner gets the whole carton.
 
Hiei: Fine, but Kurama has to sing with me.
 
Yusuke: ALRIGHT! LET'S GO! The first one you have to do by yourself. (Starts recording and gives the mike to Kurama.)
 
Kurama: This song is called Bakuray, or true light(which is the DNangel theme) . (Starts to play music)
[While my true light full version is playing, I have to write the lyrics as I'm typing, cause they don't have the full version lyrics online-IYK]
 
Hiei: (makes sure there aren't any fan girls and starts singing)
Kanashii hodo hi ka ida shi da. Shi do ii ami ki de saku tuba sa ni namne.
 
Su ne ta ii ta ihowo te a sa ne te ta. Ka nina na sam ne tachi ii who ga ha aa.
 
Ka na mi nii who tsu gu ta se ki no yo uu asu ko no ha ta shi gine ta my soul.
 
Usu de te yuku habe no ko wo wa zetsubo wo hii no o wo owo gii ho su nu. Nii ka sa ne naii kokoro aru na ta kori ta keru true masuno kuro no wo kue.
 
Ka iiba no yo onna kaze fu ku se ka ii vamoru ne kii no o wa namna no aa. Hii no tu hi go tu gi ta nii wo no shi wo ta ii on to gi huo he to gii te masofu.
 
(Starts playing electric guitar that appears out of nowhere)
 
Kie yuku Fake Light, umare yuku True Light kono te nii…
 
Shiroku somaru yami tsuki nuketa atarashii jidai o kizami tsuzukero toki wa nashita kokoro no mama ni
Hateshi naku tsuzui teku yaku ya o tobe!
 
(Plays a little more of the electric guitar)
 
(Music stops)
 
Everybody: O.O; *thinking-he's good.*
 
Yusuke: Next up, me!
 
Hiei: Make sure there aren't any of Kurama's fan girls outside.
 
Yusuke: (Looks out the window and sees a lot of his fan girls outside the window and bursts out laughing)
 
Kurama: Oh no…(wants to hide)
 
Fan Girls: YAAAY SHUICHI!! WE WANT SHUICHI TO SING!!! YAAAAAAY!!!!!
 
Yusuke: Hey Kuwabara, why don't you go out there and let them come in?
 
Kurama: YUSUKE!!! WHOSE SIDE ARE YOU ON?!
 
(Outside)
 
Kuwabara: Hi girls! (Smiles)
 
Fan Girls: AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!! GET AWAY FROM US!!!!!!
 
(One of the fan girls runs up to Kuwabara and hits him with her purse that was full of bricks)
 
(Inside)
 
Yusuke was laughing his but off and Hiei was smirking at the torture the ningen girls were unleashing on the baka.
 
After 10 minutes and endless torture, the fan girls finally left.
 
Yusuke: OK, back to what we were doing. These batteries won't last long, wish they did. Oh well, (takes mike). Here, Kuwabara, record for me.
 
Kuwabara: But I don't know how to use this thing!
 
Yusuke: Just keep holding the little red button, direct the screen thing toward me, and don't shake or drop it.
 
Kuwabara: Oh, OK (starts recording).
 
 
Yusuke: This song is called “Ready Steady GO” (It's the Fullmetal Alchemist theme)
 
( The music starts to play and Yusuke starts dancing like it was a DDR song and singing.)
 
READY STEADY CAN'T HOLD ME BACK
READY STEADY GIVE ME GOOD LUCK
READY STEADY NEVER LOOK BACK
LET'S GET STARTED READY STEADY GO!
 
Fukitonde yuku fukei korugaru you ni mae e kurushi magure demo hyouteki wa mou minogasanai
 
Ate ni naranai chizu yakute shimaeba ii sa uzumoreta shinjitsu kono tenohira de tsukami torou
 
Muchuu de-hayaku-kake nukete kita urusai kurai ni harisake sou na kodou no takanari hibite-yonde-iru kimi no koe koko de tachidomaru you na jikan wa nai sa READY STEADY GO
 
Kazoe kirenai kizu kakae konde ite mo choto yasotto ja tamashi made wa ubawasenai ano oka no mukou de kimi ni deaeta nara nani kara hana sou sonna koto bakari omou yo
 
Muchuu de-hayaku-kake nukete kita urusai kurai ni harisake sou na kodou no takanari hibite-yonde-iru kimi no koe koko de tachidomaru you na jikan wa nai sa READY STEADY GO
 
(takes electric guitar that Hiei got and starts playing it)
 
READY STEADY CAN'T HOLD ME BACK
READY STEADY GIVE ME GOOD LUCK
READY STEADY NEVER LOOK BACK
LET'S GET STARTED READY STEADY GO
 
Kokoro wa-hashiru-ano sora no shita karamawari suru kimochi ga sakebi dasu no o tomerarenai kimi made-todoke-kitto ato sukoshi atsuku hizashi ga terasu kono michi no mukou
READY STEADY GO
PLEASE, TRUST ME
 
(the music stops)
 
Everybody(even Hiei): ….O.O;; *thinking- That was scary beyond reason.
 
Yusuke: Hey Kuwabara, you did get all of that right?
 
Kuwabara: Yup! And I didn't mess up!
 
Hiei: Oh no, Kuwabara didn't screw up, it's the sign of the apocalypse!
 
Kuwabara: SHUT UP! YOU'RE NEXT(shoves mike to Hiei)! I bet you can't even sing, THAT'S why you don't want to do this!!
 
Hiei: That's it, I'll prove you wrong(grabs mike)!
 
Hiei: This song is called… um Kurama, what's that song called again? The only one I like?
 
Kurama: My Blade as my Pride By Kurosaki, Ichigo?
 
Hiei: Yea, that one. This song is called My Blade as my Pride.(Which is a song from BLEACH)