Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Kin Kohana: Lost and Found ❯ Punishment for Hiei and Kin Kohana ( Chapter 6 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Kin Kohana: Lost and Found
 
Chapter 6
 
They fell out the tree with a thud. Kin Kohana landed on top of Hiei standing on his chest. She was rubbing her tail that he yanked. “ Humph. Don't ever grab my tail again.” She said tossing her hair. “ Get off me.” Hiei told her. She got off him gracefully. “ Let's go before are cover is fully blown.” He whispered. “ YOU!!” Kurama yelled and pointed to them. “ Too Late.” Kin Kohana said. Hiei was about to run. “ OH NO YOU DON'T!!” He yelled and tied Hiei up in vines as he knew Hiei was the type that would run from his wrath. “ I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO STUDY FOR THE PAST 3 HOURS! AND YOU TWO ARE MAKING SO MUCH RACKET MY BOOK CAN'T EVEN THINK!!” He yelled. “ Oh Kurama were sor....” Kin Kohana said working her charm. “ CUT IT SHORT! I TAUGHT YOU HOW TO USE YOUR CHARM AND YOUR NOT GETTING OUT OF THIS ONE MISSY!!” He yelled at her.
“ Don't yell at her Kurama. You know she's sensitive like you.” Hiei said. “YOU SHUT UP AND STAY OUT OF THIS HIEI!!” He yelled and cover his mouth with a leaf. “ Besides I'm not sensitive.” He said calmly. “ Now Kin Kohana I want you to tell me what happened. Tell me the truth and I won't spank you both that bad.” He said. “ Oh I gotta headache. I can't remember what happened. My memory is gone.” She said. “ My patience is thin Kin Kohana so I suggest you tell me the truth as I can sense when your lying and that makes me angry. Don't lie to get you and Hiei out of trouble or your going to wish you didn't lie and you'll be reminded every time you sit down.” He said to her. “ It's coming back to me now. “ She said to him.
“ I'm so happy that you remember. Now let's share.” He said to her. “ Well Hiei and I were playing....” She said not looking at him. “ Go on.” He said. “ That's it.” She said. “ That doesn't explain why my vase is broken now does it Kin Kohana?” He asked her and she saw the rose in his hand. “ Oh Kurama don't spank us. We were playing and I challenge Hiei to a fight and I swept him off the floor and he fell back into the vase causing it to break.” She said whimpering. She lounged onto his leg. He looked down at her. She was still whimpering. Hiei managed to spit the leaf off his mouth. “ Satisfy you scared her. You STUPID FOX! NOW UNTIE ME!!” He said angry. Kurama looked at him. He bent down to pick her up he started walking to the door.
“ Aww Kurama untie me please.” He said to him. Yoko Kurama had turned back into his human body. He untied Hiei. “ When you don't think I'm sensitive and a stupid fox you can come in.” He said. “ But you know I don't like being tied up. This is unfair. I said it out of angry.” He said to him. Kurama closed the door leaving him there standing there dumbfounded. Hiei knocked on the door. “ You Corner Now.” He told Kin Kohana. “ Aww Man.” She said and stomped over to the corner. “ And drop the attitude.” He said to her. He went upstairs and grabbed his books. Came back down “ Finally peace and quiet.” He thought and sat on his sofa studying.
 
5 Hours after that
 
Kurama looked up it was getting late. He looked in the corner and Kin Kohana had fallen asleep. He got up and looked outside. Hiei wasn't in the tree. He had giving up getting back in the house after 2 hours and left. Kurama sighed he went over to Kin Kohana and picked her up. She twitched for a minute but then settle into his chest. He took the little fox to her room. He covered her up and was getting ready to leave when “ Kurama.” She called him. He turned around. “ Hm?” He asked her. “ I'm sorry about earlier I was so happy to see Hiei. We didn't mean to break the vase. I feel really bad about it.” She said. He smiled at her and sat down. “ Come here Kin Kohana.” Kurama said to her. She went over to him holding her stuffed fox. She sat between his legs and he began to brush her mane.
“ I know you were happy to see Hiei.” He began. She sat there. “ But you also gotta remember that I can only take so much noise. Especially when I'm studying.” He said. “ Yeah but it always seems like your studying. You never play with me anymore. Hiei spends more time with me then you.” She said to him. Although it hurt him and cut him harder then a thorn on his rose whip the little fox was right. He began brushing her tail. “ It was I who wanted her and begged Hiei to help me take care of her. Practically begged for her to stay here with us.” He thought.
“ Your right Kin Kohana. I have been neglecting you. I have been too busy with work that I haven't been paying attention to my golden little flower.” He said. Her ears went flat. “ I tell you what..” He began and put her brush away and she turned around to face him. “ I'm about to go for a late night swim. I'll let you stay up and you can come and swim along with me.” He said. “ Are you going as a human?” She asked him. “ No.” He said beginning to change. “ I'm going as Yoko Kurama. For once I'm gonna be my real self.” He said to her. She smiled at him and he smiled back. She hugged him. “ I love you Kurama.” She said. “ I love you too Kin Kohana.” He said as he picked her up.