Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Kingdom of Ice and Fire ❯ One Shot ( One-Shot )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Ok something I came up with when I was bored and half asleep...just so you know.So if I make a mistake in name or what not..you'll know..But its a big Yaoi&Yuri!!!!! Not actual kissing and stuff involved since its more a little introductory and such..But if you don't like...scram!! what are you doing here anyway? OOOoo and one het pairing...give a guess..

I don't own Yu Yu Hakusho- simple,sweet, and to the point heh

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


Once upon a time..in a land of great beauty.There existed a kingdom of fire and ice.The kingdom and its town were right in the middle of four other kingdoms.One was to the north,one to the south,one to the east, and one to the west.In the Kingdom of Fire and Ice there lived a young and beautiful ice princess named,Yukina.

She lived in the palace along with her parents, King Koenma and Queen Botan.Though no one knew but the royal family members, the king was in love with another from the kingdom to the south.His love's name was Yusuke Urameshi, young king to the castle of Spirits,which resided in the forest of Renkai.Queen Botan herself was in love with the queen of the west, her name was Shizuru.But the king and queen loved each other dearly still and when news came that she was pregnant with the princess, they rejoiced.Even though they weren't 'together' as everyone else saw after she was born,they still loved Yukina with all their heart.Though something always troubled her, which was what happened to her brother.She knew she had one, her parents told her on her thirteenth birthday.

Over the years she had always went out on searches with her noble knight,Kazuma Kuwabara.She called him,Kuwabara,for short.Though she was most naive, never noticing how much her knight had fallen in love with her.Kuwabara himself knew she didn't catch on and just stayed by her side,protecting her on her quests.He had always requested the aid of his friends from the kingdoms to the north and south.

One was Prince Shuichi Minamino, from the Kingdom of Gaia to the north.The second was King Yusuke, from the Kingdom of Spirits that lay to the south.The third and last was Hiei Jaganshi, from the Kingdom of Gaia, a close 'friend' of Prince Shuichi.The group knew of the relationship between Shuichi and Hiei when they first met.They had no problem with it,neither did anyone in any of the kingdoms, everyone was comfortable with it and were glad the prince was happy.

Instead of formal names though,Shuichi asked them to call him Kurama.And they obliged with his request and dropped all formal names and stuck with just their first names.

Often sometimes, the castle psychic Genkai, would accompany them.Though at first they didn't know much about her, they found out later that she was Yusuke's grandmother.Princess Yukina, had grown quite fond of having them around especially Hiei, she never knew why but she always felt comfortable around him.One night while they were staying in a small town, she asked him if he would do something for her.He of course obliged and asked what it was.

"Well..I was wondering if you were ever to meet my brother, would you give him this?" she held up a small necklace with a small tear gem embedded in it.He just looked at it for a moment before grabbing it and nodding.She smiled and hugged him tightly saying, "Thank you, Hiei."

He hugged her back with a small smile of his own, "No need for thanks,Yukina."

They're travels led to many dangers and to many new friends.They met two who lived in a kingdom far off away from the five kingdoms they came from,their names where, Jin and Touya.They both came from the Kingdom of Wind, Jin was a prince and Touya was his consort.Touya was the former prince of the Kingdom of Ice, that was further away from the five kingdoms, the ice palace lay far away in the lands of Gotika.A barren area where only those who could withstand the ice and freezing weather, were the ice apparitions and few others.The kingdom was completely surrounded by the ice fields and in the middle where the palace lay, it was beautiful.No one would expect something that looked as if it came from the Kingdom of Gaia, would be in the middle of a wasteland of ice.

The two kingdoms had become allies when they found out the princes had fallen in love with one another.Jin and Touya, would often join them on their quests with Yukina.They all enjoyed it and started doing small quests for the fun of it when Yukina was needed in her kingdom.

She loved her brother and wish greatly to know who he was, but at the same time she saw her friends as if they were her own family.She saw Hiei as her own brother and told him that once, she was glad to hear that he was happy she told him that.Though he and Kurama, returned to the Kingdom of Gaia a few days after they came back to her home.

Yusuke had wandered off somewhere and she knew where,giggling and catching the attention of the others, they too noticed and laughed.Jin and Touya stayed there for a few days before returning to the Kingdom of Wind.Yusuke and Genkai,leaving shortly after them.After they left she kissed Kuwabara on the cheek and thanked him for protecting her.She left to go to her room, leaving a very red faced Kuwabara to stumble back to his quarters.

Thinking to herself how lucky she was, she fell into a deep and peaceful sleep....


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


Hazzah..review and tell me what you think hehe..I had fun with this one. Ciao!