Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Kisses from the heart ❯ The one and only chapter- hence the meanin one-shot ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Here is a short story but before u read it here's its background. This letter was originally written by a cousin of mine for her boyfriend that was away in the marines. I asked her if I could use it because I loved how it sounded when she let me read it. The strange thing is that everything in this story happened for real...
 
 
Well, read then I'll explain 'k.
 
 
---
 
 
Yusuke,
 
 
It has been several months since I last saw you. That picture is still clear in my mind. I remember I was crying as were you. With tear streaked faces we kissed one last time. I believe Kida knew you would be leaving for she cried soon after you disappeared.
 
 
We still go on with life, Kida and me. But how I wish I could hold you now. How I wish I could taste your salty tears and your sweet lips.
 
 
Sometimes at night when I close my eyes I swear I can hear your steady heart beat. Feel your warmth beside me. Then I open my eyes and feel the bitter cold and only hear silence.
 
 
Sometimes in the wind I can hear your voice. Funny as it sounds it keeps me going. Just last night I heard you whisper within the wind, 'Kisses from the heart.'
 
 
All I can say to you is you better come home and 'kisses from the heart.'
 
 
I'll love you from here to heaven,
 
 
Keiko and Kida
 
 
---
 
 
Yusuke wiped away a few stray tears. Lightly he kissed the letter, folded it back up and placed it in his pocket.
 
 
Leaning against a solid tree he closed his eyes and counted the days. Just ten more days until he could go home. Waiting for ten days seemed so much harder then the six months that he had been gone.
 
 
A light breeze rustled the leaves. As it blew Yusuke's black hair he gently smiled and whispered into the wind.
 
 
---
 
 
Keiko lifted her tiny baby and placed her in the blue car seat. The wind suddenly picked up and swirled around Keiko. As the wind swirled around her, Keiko swore that she could smell Yusuke.
 
 
Smiling she closed her eyes and faintly heard the words, 'kisses from the heart love you from here to heaven.'
 
 
Breathing deeply Keiko whispered back into the wind, "Kisses from the heart love you from here to heaven." Somehow she knew in her heart that the words would make it to him, her one true love.
 
 
---
 
 
Ok about the all being true. My cousin really did hear her boyfriend's voice within the wind soon after sending off the letter.
 
 
So this piece of work is not really mine. All I did was change the names. So how was it? Anyways please read and review. Thanks...