Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Kitsune Love ❯ A walk through the rose garden, Enter Gio and Mitoka ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Kitsune Love

Chapter Four

A walk through a rose garden, Enter Gio and Mitoka

The roses smelt sweet and the wind was barely blowing and Kurama and Satin walked through the garden arm and arm.

"Why did you want to come here?" Kurama asked as he looked over at Satin.

"Because I couldn't take Haia and Hiei's yelling anymore." Satin said and then she let go of Kurama's arm and walked over to a bush of roses and reached out and picked one of the light silvery blue roses from the bush and turned and smiled at Kurama and then she walked over to him and handed him the rose.

"What's this for?" Kurama asked a little confused at why she had given him a rose.

"You gave me one so I thought I would return the favor." Satin said and smiled sweetly at Kurama.

Kurama and Satin continued to walk until they came to a bench that was in the rose garden and they sat down so Satin could rest for a while. Kurama looked over at Satin out of the corner of his eye and smiled.

"What's wrong?" Kurama asked when he noticed a little hint of worry in her eyes.

"Oh it's nothing." Satin said and smiled at Kurama and waved her hand out in front of her.

"Are you sure Satin?" Kurama asked thinking that she was hiding something from him.

About that time a flash of fire was noticed over near a tree and Kurama and Satin jumped up to see two young demons standing on a limb smirking down at them.

"Who are you?" Kurama asked and stepped in front of Satin because he knew she was still too weak to fight any demons.

The first had dark raven black hair and sapphire eyes and he seemed a little younger than the second did.

"My name is Gio and I am Satin's younger brother. Who the hell are you?" Gio asked and looked from his sister to the demon that was protecting her from them.

"And my name is Mitoka and that little bitch behind you belongs to me." A man with dark crimson hair and silver eyes said as she jumped down from the limb and when his feet touched the ground the grass underneath his feet burned away and it also burned away as he walked. "Satin what do you think your doing running to this worthless demon when you know you belong to me?" Mitoka asked and smirked when she ducked behind Kurama even more.

"Kurama we have to run your no match for them they are very powerful and please I don't want you to get hurt because of me." Satin said and put her hands on Kurama's shoulders.

"Don't worry Satin I won't let them hurt you." Kurama said and smiled back at her as he turned to look at her face which was a dumb idea because when he turned his attention away from Gio and Mitoka, Gio slammed Kurama away from Satin and into a near by tree.

"Kurama!" Satin yelled and started to run over to him but was stopped by a solid object in front of her. She looked up to see Mitoka looked down at her with an evil smirk on his face. "Get the hell away from me Mitoka I don't care for you so leave me the hell alone!" Satin yelled at him and tried to shove him out of the way which she couldn't do because she was still very weak from her previous illness.

"Satin you know I will always think you are beautiful and you are also very strong that is why I want you to bear my child." Mitoka said as he grabbed Satin's shoulders and pulled her into a passionate kiss.

Satin tried to push him away from her but she couldn't so she did the next best thing she bit him on the lip and blood started to drip from his mouth but it didn't faze him one bit. Mitoka pulled away from Satin and licked the blood from his lip and looked down at her with a smirk still on his face.

"Your still feisty I see, well I can brake that and you will bare my child whether you wish to or not." Mitoka said and grabbed Satin around the waist and then turned his attention over to Gio who was still trying to keep Kurama back away from Satin. "Gio keep that idiot from following us and you know why." Mitoka said and smirked at his friend.

"Don't worry he won't bother you buddy just go right ahead and take your time." Gio said as he dodged one of Kurama's blows.

"Kurama help!" Satin yelled as Mitoka jumped back into the tree he had first appeared in with his arm wrapped firmly around Satin's waist so she couldn't escape.

Kurama turned his attention to the tree where he had heard Satin's screams coming from and saw her struggling to get away from the fire demon known as Mitoka. "Let go of her!" Kurama yelled and then a bright pink light started to glow around him and the wind from it blew Gio back.

Satin and Mitoka watched as Kurama changed from his red hair and emerald green eyes to a kitsune with silver hair and fox like ears and amber eyes and a light silver looking tail.

"Kurama?" Satin asked a little confused at his appearance. "Is that you?" Satin asked still shocked.

"What are you?" Mitoka asked with a bit of fear in his voice.

Kurama just looked at him and then he jumped and slashed Mitoka across the chest and grabbed Satin in the process so she wouldn't fall out of the tree with Mitoka. Kurama and Satin landed on the ground softly and Satin had her face buried into Kurama's chest.

"Satin are you all right?" Kurama asked as he looked down at her still in his kitsune form.

Satin pulled away from Kurama and looked up at him in total shock. "Kurama is that you?" Satin asked a little scared of him.

"Yes Satin it is me. Why are you shaking?" Kurama asked when he noticed that she was shaking in his arms.

"Well I guess you are the real Kurama but you don't look the same. Is this your true form?" Satin asked changing the subject away from her.

"Yes this is my true form Satin are you scared of me?" Kurama asked as he sat her down on her feet.

Satin turned and looked into Kurama's now amber eyes and smiled. "No I am not scared of you now Kurama." Satin said and wrapped her arms around his neck and placed her lips on his lightly and kissed him.

At first Kurama was a little shocked but then he just wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her even closer to him and deepened the kiss into a more passionate one.

When they pulled away Satin laid her head on Kurama's chest and Kurama laid his chin on her head as they stayed in each others embrace.

"I love you Kurama." Satin said and got extremely quite hoping that he would answer her with an 'I love you to.'

Kurama pulled away from Satin and put his hand under her chin and leaned down and brushed his lips against hers but before he kissed her he whispered. "I love you to Satin." Kurama whispered against her lips and then he placed his lips on hers and kissed her passionately.