Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Koenma's Wrong.... ❯ Koenma lost his... ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
application/x-abiword AbiWord Fri Dec 24 22:24:56 2004

Odell: Hiei hasn't visited me in oer a month now! ;__;

 

Betty: It's because he got jealous of you spending so much time with Ray.

 

Odell: OMG! He knows about Ray? Then I should tell him about the three some I was planning out.

 

Hiei: * disgusted look on his face *

 

Betty: * more disgusted look on her face *

 

Odell: What?

 

Kurama: Hey guys. *notices looks * Whats up with those face?

 

Betty: Kurama it was so horrible! * faints in his arms *

 

Odell: Hiei! * tackles *

 

Kurama: Ummm. ok.

 

Hiei: * is being hugged the shit out of him by Odell *

 

Kuwa Plushie: The author of this story does not own Yu Yu Hakusho. But please read and Review of I will be forced to be thrown at you by the authoress.

 

Chapter One: Koenma lost his...

 

You where walking down the street to a corner store because you had gotten hungry. You just got out of school and had a couple of dollars on you, so you decided to buy something. So there you are walking to the corner store when someone picks you up and starts running with you.

 

You start screaming for help.

 

"Somebody help me! Aaah! Someone!"

 

"CUT!" says your director "It's a wrap"

 

The guy sets you down and you fix your hair. He takes of his mask to reveal an orange haired boy with an ugly do. His face was... nowhere near alright and his tiny eyes looked down at you.

 

"That was some good acting Kuzuma, but next time, when you pick me up, pick me up by the stomach. You picked me up by my legs and me head was going to hit the cement."

 

"Oh sorry Y/N. I'll work on that, but I have to go. Something came up so we can't re hearse. Bye" with that he left in a hurry.

 

'He always has something that comes up' you thought. You packed up your things and headed to your real house.

 

Kuwabara had just made it to Koenma's office.

 

"Sorry I'm late, I had drama club today. We were practising our play for Spring. So what did I miss?"

 

 

"Nothing. We we just getting started." said a toddler with a binky. (I'm too lazy to describe Koenma. I'll be glad to describe Kurama though! *gets hit with a Sniper plushie* Ow! Hey look Sniper! *molests*)

 

In the far wall was a short boy with gravity defying hair leaning against the wall. He was dressed in black, had a white bandanna thing covering his forehead and a katana in his side. He also had his eyes closed.

 

Then standing in front on Koenma's desk was two boys. A red head and one with slicked back hair. The one with slicked back hair had chocolate brown eyes and was slightly shorter than the red head. The red head had gorgeous green eyes, and red hair. He had his hands in the pockets of his pink school suit.

 

Kuzuma went and stoop next to them.

 

"We are gathered here today to" said the bubbly blue haired girl with pink eyes, who started but ended up laughing.

 

"Botan, this is not funny. We have a serious case on our hands." said Koenma all serious.

 

"So hurry up, I was suppose to meet Keiko today at the video games store."

 

"Well Yusuke, if you would stop interrupting me than maybe I could speak and tell you your new mission!" A vein popped out of his tiny head and then her cleared hi throat.

 

"Ahem. Well, the case is that someone has stolen one of my most prized possesions... I have had it for such a long time." Tears started streaming from his eyes making it harder for him to speak clearly.

 

“They stole...â€

 

Betty: DUN DUN DUN!

What will happen next? Will Koenma say what he has lost? Will Kuwabara get a good grade is drama class? Will you be around to read the next chapter? Only if you review I will post it!