Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Kurama and Hiei, Babysitting ❯ Kurama and Hiei Babysitting ( One-Shot )

[ A - All Readers ]
First things first, I have to give mega credit to blackprincess also known as Kurama or Hiei Both Great Boy Toys for the inspiration of this fic. We were on the phone and discussing the subject, I just beat her to writing it. So, here we go, this is my first non-romance fanfic, I hope you enjoy it. Oh, and I don’t own Yu Yu Hakusho, but I wish I did sometimes.

***************

“How did I get into this Fox?” Hiei asked.

Kurama smiled at Hiei. “Simple blackmail Hiei, that’s how. That and I needed a replacement for Yukina, she’s got plans.” Kurama said. “Also, I promised you a large ice cream sundae with the works.”

“Hn.”

“I wanna pway horsey Rama!” said the little five-year-old Annie jumping up and down causing her two brown braids to flop around with her.

“Annie, no horsey.” Kurama said.

“But,” her big brown eyes welled up with tears. “I wanna pway horsey!” Annie started crying. “Wanna pway horsey! Wanna pway horsey! Wanna pway horsey!”

“Don’t cry, Hiei’ll play horsey with you.” Kurama said quickly.

“I’ll what!?” Hiei screamed. Next thing he knew, Annie had jumped on his back and told him to be a horsey. “Fox! Get this onna off me!”

They heard a crash in the kitchen. “Sorry Hiei, I have to get to the kitchen.” Kurama said, then rushed to the kitchen. He stopped open mouthed at the scene. The three-year-old Hikairi was sitting on the counter with three cookies in her hands. Her shoulder length blonde hair had red Kool-aid splashed in ti and her brown eyes were closed in delight. Her seven-year-old brother, Josh was sitting on the floor beneath her with a broken cookie jar next to him eating his own cookies. His short sandy blonde hair also had Kool-aid splashed in it. His blue eyes were also closed in delight. “What did you two do?”

“Rara! I get cookies!” Hikairi said in delight.

“I can see that.” Kurama walked around the table and pulled Hikairi off the counter. “What happened Josh?”

“I idn’t o nuffink.” Josh said with his mouth full of cookies. “Ikairi ocked own the ar an I’m early cleanin’ it up.”

“By eating all of the cookies? I don’t thinks so.” Kurama grabbed Josh’s hand and dragged him out of the kitchen. Back in the living room, Hiei was sitting on the floor with Annie on his back with her hands in his hair pulling his head back. Hiei’s eye started to twitch. “Uh, Annie, maybe you should let Hiei go.”

“Ok, hezza bad horsey anyways. No carrot for you.” Annie said hopping of Hiei.

“Hn.”

“Hiei, turn the t.v. on channel 21(*or whatever nick is on your t.v.*).” Kurama said.

“You expect me to know how to word that damn box?” Hiei snapped rubbing his sore head.

Kurama sighed. “No, I guess not.” He let Josh’s hand go and picked up the remote. Hikairi started to tug on Kurama’s hair and Kurama tilted his head and followed his hair. (*ok, Kurama may not do that, but I do*) He hit a few buttons on the remote and Blues Clues (*don’t own*) showed up on the t.v. The three children stopped frailing and stared at the screen.

Kurama set Hikairi down. “Are you telling me, that I just had to turn on that inferno box, and it would have gotten her off me?” Hiei asked.

“Isn’t technology amazing?” Kurama said grinning. “I’d better go fill the tub, Hikairi and Josh did a job if dyeing their hair red. You keep an eye on them.”

Kurama left the room to the bathroom. Hiei glared after the kitsune then sat by the window. “A clue!” the two girls screamed pointing. “Right there behind you!”

“There!” Annie yelled.

“The able!” Hikairi screamed.

“Behind you!”

“Lookie!”

Annie turned to Josh. “Josh, why can’t the baka see the clue?”

Josh shrugged running his fingers through his Kool-aid soaked hair. “Got me.” He said licking his fingers.

“Grrrrr!” Annie glared at the t.v. “He found it! Yay! Where’s the paper to dwaw it?”

Hikairi pulled a box of crayons from out of nowhere and grinned at her older sister. “If can’t find paper, impovise.” she said.

Annie grinned back at her sister then turned to her older brother who grinned back. Before Hiei could say anything, the three children had him bound and gagged in the corner. They ran around the room coloring everything in sight. (*can you say DEMON CHILDREN!!!!*)

Kurama came back into the room and stopped. Every inch of the walls, floor, ceiling, tables and chairs were colored with pictures. At the t.v, the three children were currently scribbling. Kurama turned and saw Hiei in the corner. He rushed to untie his partner in this mess and untied him saying. “Not just a sundae, I’ll buy you three boxes of cookies, your choice, and four boxes of snack cakes.”

“Hn.” Hiei said standing up.

After making sure that Hiei was all right, Kurama rushed to the t.v. and pulled the crayons out of the children’s reach. “Bath for three.” Kurama said seeing the marks all over their faces.

“No baf.” Annie said. “I’m hungy!”

“Me too.” Josh said.

“Me tree!” Hikairi giggled.

The three raced around Kurama into the kitchen to find something to eat. Kurama and Hiei rushed after them. Within the five seconds the children were in the kitchen, they managed to empty out the refrigerator and cupboards and the food was everywhere. Kurama walked in ant felt a jell-O mold land on his head.

Hiei couldn’t help up smirk at this. “You should see your self Fox, you look ridiculo–” Hiei stopped when a large quantity of taco bean dip landed on his head.

“Who’s laughing now little man?” Kurama laughed. (*please don’t hurt me for having that said to Hiei*) He turned to the three children now covered in food. “How did you do all this?”

The three children giggled and tried to escape again. Kurama pulled out his rose whip without the thorns and captured the little monsters. “Let go!” they all whined

“What should we do with them Hiei?” Kurama questioned.

“Hmm... ” Hiei said fingering his katana.

About an hour later, the mother returned from her errands. She entered her house to find her three children dangling from the ceiling from vines by their toes. Hiei and Kurama were sitting beneath them watching music videos.

Kurama stood up and greeted the mother. (*she doesn’t get a name*) “I apologize for the state of your children ma’am, it was the most humane thing I could get Hiei to settle for.” he said. (*that’s humane!?!?!?*) “They kinda messed up the kitchen as well.”

“Just these two rooms?” she asked. Kurama blinked and nodded. “Wow, you two are the best babysitters I’ve ever hired. I only have two rooms to clean when I usually have to clean the whole house when I leave. You’ve also got the best way of dealing with them. Are you two free next Saturday?”

“Not for all the sweets in the word.” Hiei said. “Fox, I do believe you promised me: a sundae, cookies and snack cakes and I expect to see them in my hands within the hour.” Hie left the house.

“I’m sorry ma’am, but I’ll have to turn down your offer.” Kurama said taking his pay. “I can’t take any more of your children’s chaos, no matter how much you pay me. Now, I gave a bribery to finish.” He then left after Hiei.

**************************

Well, what do you think. I need to know on account of my self esteem will fall greatly if I don’t get any reviews, so please review. Another comedy is coming up soon, so keep an eye out for it.

Converting /tmp/phpzJ3fYl to /dev/stdout