Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Kurama's Song ❯ why? ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Don't read if you don't like blood, or the death of Kurama Disclaimer:I own nothing in this story.
Wordssong lyrics
Wordsstory
Kurama's POV


------------------------------------------------------------------------ --------


It all began the day that I died. No one will ever know how I felt. But they will know that I died for their safety.

Flashback
I walked down the street, minding my own business. Koenma hasn't given us an assignment in 3 months. Then out of know where he calls and tells us that we have to go kill off the Demon Lords of the Makai; Mukuro, Raizen and Yomi. He said it didn't matter if we were killed, he said he could bring us back. But he lied, I died that day, and I haven't seen the sunlight on the other side of my grave since.

I never thought, I'd die alone, I laughed the loudest, who'd have known. I traced the cord back to the wall, No wonder it was never plugged in at all. I took my time

I died because they didn't care, they told me to die they didn't care until it was too late. I died far away, with no friends, no family. I died far into the night. I saw my kaasan's shocked face and tormented screams of "He can't be dead! Every one I come in contact with dies! He was the only one I have left!" And, I was the first to see her bloody, twisted, slashed body lying on the kitchen floor in a pool of blood.

The choice was mine, I didn't think enough. I'm too depressed, To go on. You'll be sorry when I'm gone. I never conquered, rarely came. Sixteen just held such better days

I went straight to Koenma, but he didn't care. I saw him laugh when I died! HE DIDN'T CARE! He cared about everyone but me. The only people who cared for me were my mother and Hiei, but he didn't do anything when I died. He was the only one at my funeral; he was the only one who cared.

Days when I still felt alive, We couldn't wait to get outside! The world was wide, too late to try, The tour was over, we'd survived. I couldn't wait, Till I got home

END FLASH BACK
I died because of that girl, she didn't care about me. She wanted me because I was the best looking boy in school, not for my personality. She wanted to prance about with me at her arm to torment all the other girls. Today, I visit my grave, where my body has lain for 6 months. I look at the slashed body, still blood stained, from the battle where I died.

To pass the time in my room alone. I never thought, I'd die alone, Another six months, I'll be unknown. Give all my things, To all my friends, You'll never step foot in my room again

FLASHBACK
I was fighting Yomi, he's still not very happy with Youko for blinding him. I changed to Youko, and, in voice quite similar to my own said, "Hello, Yomi. It has been many years. I quite enjoyed blinding you, laughs you traitor. It was very entertaining." "Hello, Youko. Because of you, I have endured 1,000 years of darkness. I hope that with your death, I shall see again." All I do is laugh. "You forget, that is why I blinded you in the first place, traitor. You tried to kill me but Kuronue warned me of your plot. You thought he was your friend, but he wasn't. He betrayed your trust, how does it feel to be betrayed? It's not a nice feeling, is it?"

You'll close it off, Board it up. Remember the time that I spilled the cup, Of apple juice, In the hall. Please tell mom this is not her fault

The detectives and Hiei laughed, they were enjoying this man's pain and torture, as was I. It was quite fun. But they didn't understand that I was to die soon. The pain I had been put through, was real, their pain was as real as a fairy, meaning not at all. This fight had been planned, but they didn't know that... They'd never know that. Suddenly, Yomi moved forward, stabbing me in the stomach. Yusuke gasped, Kuwabara stood there stupidly, and Hiei looked slightly shocked that I had been hit. But I wasn't, seeing as this was planned.
Arms outstretched, awaiting me. An open embrace upon a bleeding tree Again Yomi moved, stabbing me in the heart, adding to my many wounds and hopefully, killing me.

I never conquered, rarely came. Sixteen just held such better days, Days when I still felt alive. We couldn't wait to get outside, The world was wide, too late to try. The tour was over, we'd survived

Slowly I dipped in and out of darkness until finally; I drifted in to an eternal sleep. I watched Hiei carry my body to Koenma, with Yusuke and Kuwabara following in shock. When they arrived Koenma laughed and said "It's about time he died. I never liked him..."

I couldn't wait, Till I got home, To pass the time in my room alone. I never conquered, rarely came, Tomorrow holds such better days

Hiei looked shocked, as Koenma had always been nicest to me. Yusuke and Kuwabara stood there, looking stupid as usual. No one but Hiei cared that I was dead, and only he and my kaasan cared once she found out. That's why she killed herself so slowly, with all those slashes covering her body. And that was the happiest day of my life.

Days when I can still feel alive, When I can't wait to get outside. The world is wide, the time goes by, The tour is over, I've survived… I can't wait, Till I get home, To pass the time in my room alone……


------------------------------------------------------------------------ --------


I can't believe I wrote that! Kurama is like my all time favorite character! AND NOW HE'S DEAD! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! R&R PWEASE! No flames pwease!