Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Lady Fox ❯ Midnight vs. Hiei (the rest) ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Mm.org cut it off! So here is the rest! Sorry!

The males cheered on the Ladies as they were collectively called.

The females cheered on Youkou, Hiei, and though less, Yusuke.

Hiei stepped up to the platform and waited for that kitsune announcer girl to start. (What? She funny!)

"Ladies and gentlemen! We are about to witness possibly one of the bloodiest, longest, and most spectacular fights in a while! We have the Lovely, Deadly, and tough Midnight. How do people treat you and your all female team?"

"Let's put it this way. We're princesses, demons, and our daddies love us. You do the math. Get on with it."

"Okay… Well… We also have the short silent deadly Hiei! I'll just get out of the way. *runs to edge of platform* Fight!"

Hiei wanted to jump right in, but knew Midnight was a smart fighter and Pure Fire.

With his ice heritage, that might prove a problem. (You know fire melts ice (think pokemon). Not sure if this happens in the show but…)

Thus, he made her make the first move.

What he didn't expect was her complete control of fire. She charged him and fire wrapped itself around her hand like a pet.

He of course dodged. Ice apparitions are much more graceful than and quicker than fire. As he dodged he tried to kick her in the stomach.

She saw this and grabbed his foot just in time. That is how the crowd finally saw them.

Midnight back bent a little, feet in a fighting stance and Hiei foot in her hand about an inch from her belly.

Yusuke had a shocked look on his face. It was not because of Hiei's speed, but because Midnight kept up.

Hiei and Midnight resumed their fight at their astonishing speeds.

They stuck to the purest for of fighting, Hand-to-hand. Hiei threw a punch Midnight blocked.

Midnight would throw a kick and Hiei would block.

Hiei was doing what he yelled at the fox for, waiting and analyzing.

He didn't want to take a chance for making a mistake, not that he would ever make one.

After a few more rounds of punch block kick block he decided it was time to take out his weapon, his sword.

He kicked her away grabbed his sword.

Midnight saw this and knew she had two choices.

One was to make her own sword or pull out the short swords attached to her arms.

Her shirt was just long enough to hide them.

She chose to use her short swords. They were not as long as a normal sword but twice as long as a typical dagger.

They looked at each other and charged. They were both experts at their weapons.

Hiei would try to slice Midnight. She would block with one of her short swords while attacking with the other.

Hiei would bring his sword over quick enough to block.

Eventually the swords fell apart under the strain of the speed and power of their owners.

They stood looking at the broken pieces of metal that were once their weapons, and realized that this was it.

It came down to fire attacks now. They jumped away from each other.

Nobody would ever want to be up close to a fire attack.

They both started to glow with fire that surrounded them. They didn't use their best attacks.

They stuck to the basics.

One of them would send a fireball at the other and dodge the fireball the other sent. (Think when Kurama was fighting touya. Only instead of just dodging Hiei would respond.)

They obviously get hit occasionally

After a while of this they were pretty tired. They both knew and agreed that they would use one big final attack.They both charged up and prepared for the attacks. Hiei obviously used his Dragon of the Darkness Flame.

Midnight used her attack called Firestorm. This attack would attack like lightning, but it was more accurate and like columns of fire instead of a thin streak of light. The columns also lasts longer than lightning.

This is a definite final attack. The user of this attack has to concentrate into an almost trance like state. If the user didn't concentrate then they could be hit.The attack like the dragon could not be fully controlled.

Hiei released the dragon and had to quickly recover enough energy to dodge the columns of fire.

Because she was in that state, Midnight was unable to dodge the dragon, but she was able to form a small shield of fire that failed though...

Hiei was caught between a rock and a hard place. (I love that phrase! Okay sorry! Back to the Fic.) No matter where he went he walked straight into a column and another was going to hit him so he stood still.

~~~~

Okay! I could leave a cliffy… *Readers start attacking author with pointy things* I WON'T, OKAY? *Readers sit down again*

~~~~

Fire everywhere the audience was not able to see what happened to the fighters.

When everything cleared they saw Midnight and Hiei out of the ring and their skin scorched (Except their hair. I could not do that to the character, besides in the fight with Zeru Hiei's hair did not burn.)

They were both completely exhausted and didn't move.

"Okay lady and Demons! I'm going to count to ten! Tell me if I doing it wrong! (she never got over that) One! *Hiei and Midnight both stand* Two! *midnight falls to her knees, Hiei takes a step forward* Four! (I'm speeding this up, Okay?) *Hiei touches the platform, Midnight passes out* Six!"

*Hiei climbs onto the platform and just sits* "We have a winner! I must say that was a fabulous fight! What do you have to say?"

"Hn!" *Hiei promptly passes out*

Well! *Wipes brow* What do you think? This is my first fight scene ever! I'm going to Nashville so I won't be able to update for a while! Review! Adios!