Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Les amies Noir ❯ Black planet Black world ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
-------------------------
 
Les amies noir chapter 12
 
 
Hiei looked around the corridor.
-“This is were this so-called prince is?”
-“You mustn't speak so to Mithras when you see him. For your own safety.”
They stopped in front of the doors to the council room.
-“This is also for your own safety Hiei.” She dragged up the arm of her black, tight, long sleeved sweater. (Clan Ventrue holds power to protect and dominate, for we are the ruling clan among clans) She calmly slit her wrist. “Hiei. Drink”
 
Hiei found himself being unable to resist the command as he bent down and licked the red liquid dropping down from her arm but the moment he swallowed the command was done and the spell was broken, he quickly dragged back.
-“Don't worry you're only blood bond to me it's only the first level it will pass in a month, the first level will only make you slightly more……interested in me.”
Hiei looked at her with a disliking face expression but just as she had said he wasn't capable to actually dislike the situation.
-“It's to fool the prince, only kindreds are allowed in the Elysium after all. So like this I'm masking you as my servant, you won't really notice any difference.” After a short moment of silence she added. “Perhaps you'll actually like it.” She gave Hiei a slight smirking and then opened the door to the council room. Didiers voice was heard from the princes' room, they seemed to be arguing.
-“My sire might have his sides but I clearly dislike Didier more. Come Hiei let's se if we can change the situation.” The last was not a command but Hiei didn't hesitate to follow for several reasons.
 
---------
 
Kurama saw the three of them from a far distance. He didn't see Hiei though, he tried to make himself seem invisible to them until he was rather close. He was almost standing behind them now they still hadn't noticed him. Then he felt it, that burning feeling in his throat. Why was it happening now? Now of all moments? That's right he hade used his powers back there, he had used up much of his blood and now his beast demanded more. He found himself falling on his knees trying to press it back. If he ran now, now at this moment then maybe he could find someone to feed on. They hadn't sensed him yet, they were standing there a bit away from the Elysium gates waiting, were they waiting for him?
If he jumped one of them now, there was no way that they could escape him, there was no way that they could escape death. He tried to force his eyes away but they fell on Yusukes bare neck under his hair, he saw the blood flow in the veins and yet again it felt so wonderfully alive. More alive then they had seemed before, and how he loved it and how his beast demanded it and demanded it more clearly by the minutes.
(Turn around, turn around! Turn around!!) His mind screamed to them, unable to actually send the thoughts away. (Turn around and face me!! See what a monster I have become!! Run away while you still can, Yusuke, Botan, Kuwabara, run away from me!!!)
He found himself falling onto the ground, if he had been breathing he would have been gasping for air by now, the hunger felt suffocating. “You foolish adolescent vampire!” Wolfgangs words returned to his head.
 
-------
 
Botan turned around, she was sure she had heard something, but all she saw was the darkness of the streets and alleys behind them. Yet she still felt convinced that she had heard something, and the more she thought about it the more convinced she became.
-“Yusuke.” Yusuke turned his head towards her to show that he was listening.
-“I'm sure I heard something.”
-“Heard what?”
-“I think…..I think I heard Kurama.” Yusuke didn't think twice but ran out in the darkness.
-“Kurama where are you?!?!” Kuwabara and Botan joined his screaming realising that their friend might be close.
 
--------
 
Kurama was unable to answer them, trying his hardest to suppress his beast, why couldn't just someone, anyone walk pass him. He didn't care if he had to attack someone in front of them, that was better then attacking them after all. His dearest friends, now he was only capable of seeing them as food.
He wanted to think, think if death would reach him if he managed to stay here, but all he could think of was that vitae of life.
-“I think he's in here!” Botans voice.
-“I can't see anything Botan are you sure?” Kuwabaras voice.
-“We have to look no second chances” Yusukes voice. Hearing Yusukes voice somehow gave him a slight feeling of relief
He looked up, seeing Yusuke look down on him, it was to dark to see him and he didn't want to be seen, yet those brown warming eyes looking down on him made him feel calmer.
-“Yusuke” His voice made a sound of relief, as if everything was over. “Please. Don't come near me.” He was to weak to use his powers, he could barely press out the words to them.
-“Kurama!!” At ones his three friends was around. “Here I'll help you up.” Yusuke helped him up like he had done times before when Kurama hade been badly wounded. But this time Kurama just fell over him. Yusuke could feel the outlines of Kuramas lips on his skin, he could feel the small movements in them and it made a shiver go through his body.
-“You're pressing it back aren't you buddy.” Yusuke said in a half laughter yet the laughter seemed sad. “I promised we'd be here to rescue you didn't I?” Yusuke dragged Kurama closer into a hug letting the inevitable happen as he felt Kuramas teeth pierce his skin.
 
---------
 
Yina and Hiei stormed the princes's room, only to find Didier lying on the floor twitching in pain and Mithras looking down on him.
-“Sire” Yina bowed slightly, Hiei felt forced to do the same.
-“What is the matter?” Mithras asked. Yina looked over at Didier on the floor.
-“He is receiving punishment for trying to over throw me, this treasury will most surely effect the rest of clan Tremere that live in this city ones I've decided something suitable for them.”
-“Dimitrir diableriezed his own sire and got away with it. Didier argues with you and the entire clan Tremere gets punished. Sire I do not understand your thinking in these actions!”
-“He is…rarer.” Yina remained silent.
-“A Lasombra in the Camarilla is rare and is important to keep. There will be more of these type of people, eventually.”
-“…….I will not question you sire.”
-“However that servant of yours.”
-“I will use clan Ventrues power to change his memory.” Hiei felt shocked. He wouldn't let anyone change his memory. Then Yina left quickly, Hiei followed.
-“If you even lift one finger against me I will personally slit your throat.” Hieis voice sharp, he was ready to reach for his sword.
-“There are many reasons why you can't do that, and besides I don't plan to use my powers on you, and if I did there would be so little I would be able to change that it would be no point in it.” Yina sounded confident as they walked silently across the corridor. After a while she continued talking. ”But Mithras. Well now you know what his side is. The best for the Camarilla, he'd break the masquerade for the Camarilla. Doesn't that make him as horrible as the Sabbat, only that everything happens undercover. Now doesn't that make him worse?”
-“Why are you sharing this information to me. I might use it against you later.”
-“You won't Hiei. I'll make sure of that one way or another.”
-“Tish, ones I'm back in my world I will never have to get involved with you hateful creatures again.”
 
----------
 
Yusuke was lying on the ground, Kurama was lying over him and both looked like they hade used up all of their limits. Kurama from suppressing his hunger and Yusuke from suppressing Kurama. But they were both alive, neither one of them had to die, but Yusuke was horribly weakened right now, and he hated that partly because he WAS weakened. But he was also happy, he had saved Kurama, he really had saved him just like he had promised himself he would. Botan looked horrified and so did Kuwabara, neither one of them knew how to react. Kuwabara was first up to Kurama to get him up from Yusuke. Botan felt so useless that she couldn't use even her basic healing techniques to help them.
-“I'll give him some of mine!” Botan looked ready to do something drastic to help Yusuke.
A coughing was heard from Kurama as he was leaning against Kuwabara so he could sit strait.
-“No……No need Botan.”
There was silence; this was the first time he had spoken to them in so many days. “He has a strong heart, I wouldn't be able to drain him even if I wanted to, he'll be fine……Trust me I could feel it, just let him rest.” Yusuke could be seen moving, he was about to sit up when Botan stopped him.
-“You're staying right there I'll carry you if I have to I've done it before.”
A small laughter was heard from Yusuke.
-“Kurama can you hear me?”
-“Yes.”
-“What do you say we get out of this hellhole!?”
 
------------
A bit shorter chapter, but I wrote this rather fast. How many chapters have I updated today? Anyhow I really liked this It felt like it turned out good, but the story is far from over there is more to come.
Always review!