Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Lioness ❯ Flashbacks ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own the cast of Yu Yu Hakusho, such as Hiei Jaganshi (wielder of the Jagan), Shuuichi Kurama, Yusuke Urameshi, Kazuma Kuwabara and all those people. What away to lower my self esteem...

Well this is the second chapter I just want to thank anyone who has read this and mebbe reviewed…

Now your story…

Chapter Two: Flashbacks

Yusuke and Kuwabara walked into Koenma's office to see the smaller form of Koenma sitting at his desk, the blue orge standing next to him and Hiei, Kurama and Botan standing in front of the desk.

"It's about time you got here!" said Koenma as they walked in.

"What's the big emergency?" asked Yusuke as he took a spot next to Kurama. Kuwabara followed him.

"It seems that the pacifier sucker over here let another demon get through the barrier," answered Hiei dryly.

Koenma's face came red with anger. "WHY DON'T YOU TRY AND TAKE CARE OF SPIRIT WORLD!?" everyone was startled by his yelling even Hiei. "IT ISN'T THAT EASY WHEN YOUR FATHER IS THE RULER OF SPIRIT WORLD TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Suddenly the phone rang, the blue orge picked it up. "Yes, right away sir."

"Who is it?" asked Koenma sitting back down in his chair.

"Your father sir," answered the orge as he handed him the phone.

"What?! Your supposed to tell him that I'm busy or something!" yelled Koenma.

"But my son on right now!!!!!!!!!!!" said the voice from the phone.

Koenma took the phone and fell over from the impact of the yelling King Enma on the other line. "HOW COULD YOU LET ANOTHER DEMON ESCAPE TO THE HUMAN WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! I DON'T CARE IF THIS IS THE LIONESS!!! SHE DIDN'T GET PERMISSION!!!!!!! I WANT HER BACK HERE IN SPIRIT WORLD WITHIN THE WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!" All Koenma could do was answer. "Right, okay, sure, don't worry, I will." Then King Enma hung up. Koenma gave the phone back to the orge.

"Well anyway," said Koenma. "As you herd a demon escaped to the human realm and I need you to bring her back."

"Sure that will be a piece of cake," said Yusuke as he cracked his knuckles.

Botan giggled.

Yusuke sweat dropped -.-;;; then started yelling at Botan. "WHAT'S SO FUNNY??? WHY THE HELL ARE YOU LAUGHING AT ME? HAVE YOU FINALLY CRACKED OR SOMETHING? DID THE HAIR DYE GET TO YOUR MIND?"

All Botan did was laughing even harder. Everyone had a confused look going on like this ?.? except Koenma who was know starting to laugh.

"WILL SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT'S SO GOD DAMN FUNNY!" yelled Yusuke.

Botan wiped away the tears on her cheek with the sleeve of her kimono. "I'm sorry Yusuke but you saying to find, fight, and capture Lioness of the Sky Lion tribe was is a piece of cake was just to funny."

"Okay then..." said Kurama. "Mind telling us anything about her?"

Koenma pushed a botton on his desk and a screen started to fall. On it was a picture of Lioness. Lioness is half demon and half human. Her body is of a human but with a lion's tail, fangs, golden eyes and her nails to represent claws. She also has wings. Lioness is wearing a golden brow skirt and a golden brown shirt (her stomach shows) with light brown sandals.

She was holding her arms above her head with her wrists crossing. Her wings were spread out and upward. Her long golden hair was flying upwards some in her face. Peeking out of her shirt was a line that looked like a scar to where her heart would be. She looked downward her eyes heavy with saddness.

Everyone stared in amazment.

"She's beatiful," said Yusuke.

"Lioness is a very powerful Lightning Lion demon that was Captain of the tribe's army and is the daughter of the King and Queen," said Koenma.

"So then she's a princess?" asked Kuwabara who actually understood what was going on O.O.

"No she isn't," answered Koenma.

Everyone gave Koenma a puzzled look.

"You see she didn't want to be the princess and disowned herself from the royalty," answered Koenma.

"Why did she do that?" asked Kurama.

"She felt like she wanted to be loved for her personality not by how much family power she has," answered Koenma.

"Fool," muttered Hiei.

"Yes it is a bit strange but I must warn you when you do meet up with her she will be a tuff match... maybe even for Youko," said Koenma.

This shocked Kurama. A sudden urge of anger went through him from Youko.

"Pht," spat Hiei.

"Okay maybe I went over board, she is in that league though but a lil someone can help you," said Koenma as he raised an eyebrow at Kurama.

"Just spit it out already!" snapped Yusuke.

"Your lil friend Autumn," answered Koenma.

Light filled Kurama's face he forgot about her (how and why I don't know).

"You mean that girl with the signing rabbit?" asked Yusuke.

"Yes that is the one," answered Kurama.

A sigh of bad flashback went through Yusuke.

Flashback: (this is from my friend Dreamchasereternity's fanfic. This is a part from her fanfic called Season of the Crystal Feather)

I glared at Kurama. If there's one thing I hate more than anything else, it's being called a pet. Kurama looked down at me in Autumn's arms.

"Is it my imagination or is your rabbit glaring at me?" Kurama asked Autumn.

"Yup, he's glaring at you alright! He hates being called a pet." Autumn chuckled. "You had better apologize before he develops a permanent grudge against you."

Yusuke rolled his eyes. "It's just a stupid rabbit! It's not like it actually understands what we're saying!"

I was furious and apparently so was my owner.

"Here, hold Freckles." She said, giving me to Kurama. She then stormed over to Yusuke. "What did you say?" Autumn said with gritted teeth.

Yusuke backed away nervously. Autumn followed with fire in her eyes. I shifted in Kurama's arms so I could get a better view of Yusuke's impending doom. If there's one thing that you never do around my owner, it's insult an animal.

Kurama chuckled a little, seeing me so intent on watching. In all the excitement I had completely forgotten that I was angry at him.

Autumn smirked as Yusuke realized that he could no longer back up unless he wanted to take a swim in the lake. Yusuke looked fearfully at Autumn then back at the lake.

Autumn made a fist with her right hand. "Never call Freckles stupid again!"

She took another step toward Yusuke, but he turned and jumped into the lake. Autumn shrugged and walked back over to Kurama whistling.

"I knew he was going to do that! Thank you for holding Freckless," she took me back from Kurama.

End of that Flashback and start of another one:

"Why are we here? What's so special about this valley?" I whined while still in Autumn's bag.

"I don't know. Stop whining." Autumn froze before holding me up so she could look me in the eye. "Did you just speak English or am I going crazy?"

"What do you mean going crazy? You're already crazy!" I pointed out.

"I AM NOT!"

End of that one and a start of another:

I cleared my throat. "I'm gonna sing now. Ahem, this is the song that never ends, cuz it goes on and on my friends! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just because... This is the song that never ends cuz it goes on and o-"

"Can't you sing something else?" Autumn twitched.

I nodded. "I know a song that gets on everybody's nerves, everybody's nerves, everybody's nerves. I know a song that gets on everybody's nerves and this is how it goes bum bum bum..."

Everyone sighed and started walking again as I continued. "I know a song that gets on everybody's nerves, everybody's nerves, everybody's nerves. I know a song that gets on everybody's nerves and this is how it goes bum bum bum... I know a song that gets on everybody's kidneys, everybody's kidneys, everybody's kidneys. I know a song that gets on everybody's kidneys and this is how it goes bum bum bum..."

"Kidneys???" Flash asked surprised.

"I know a song that gets on everybody's gall bladder, everybody's gall bladder, everybody's gall bladder. I know a song that gets on everybody's gall bladder and this is how it goes bum bum bum... I know a song that gets on everybody's cantaloupe, everybody's cantaloupe, everybody's cantaloupe. I know a song that gets on everybody's cantaloupe and this is how it goes bum bum bum..."

Autumn burst out laughing as did Margaret and Mike. Kurama chuckled and Yusuke and Kuwabara laughed. Dariken shook his head before laughing. Thorn did the same. Flash looked at everyone like they were crazy. So did Jin, Touya, and Hiei. Pleased at these reactions I continued.

"I know a song that gets on everybody's Sasquatch, everybody's Sasquatch, everybody's Sasquatch. I know a song that gets on everybody's Sasquatch and this is how it goes bum bum bum..."

My singing continued for a while with me substituting in every random object I could think of. "I know a song that gets on everybody's penguin, everybody's penguin, everybody's penguin. I know a song that gets on everybody's penguin and this is how it goes bum bum bum... I know a song..."

"Enough! Pick a different song!" Yusuke screamed.

I thought for a moment. "99 bottles of beer on the wall! 99 bottles of beer! Take one down pass it around, 98 bottles of beer on the wall! 98 bottles of beer on the wall! 98 bottles of beer! Take one down pass it around, 97 bottles of beer on the wall!"

Time passes...

"12 bottles of beer on the wall! 12 bottles of beer! Take one down pass it around, 11 bottles of beer on the wall! 11 bottles of beer on the wall! 11 bottles of beer! Take one down pass it around, 10 bottles of beer on the wall!"

"Is anyone else annoyed?" Flash asked.

"He's only got 10 bottles of beer left, let him finish." Autumn said.

"Why?!? Why must we suffer through such torture?!?" Dariken whined.

"Stop whining and deal with it!" Autumn shoved her hands into her pockets.

"...take one down pass it around, 7 bottles of beer on the wall! 7 bottles of beer on the wall!"

Kuwabara clawed at his ears. "I can't take it anymore!"

Yusuke was smiling and whistling. Jin walked over to Yusuke. "Doesn't the singing bother you Urameshi?"

Yusuke didn't answer so, when Margaret deserted Hiei to cling to Jin, he tapped Yusuke's shoulder and asked again. "Doesn't the singing bother you Urameshi?"

Yusuke pulled a piece of cotton out of his ear. "Huh?"

"Ack! You had cotton and you didn't give us any???" Thorn fumed.

Yusuke shrugged. "I only had enough for me."

"...3 bottles of beer on the wall! 3 bottles of beer! Take one down pass it around, 2 bottles of beer on the wall! 2 bottles of beer on the wall! 2 bottles of beer!

Take one down pass it around, 1 bottle of beer on the wall!" I yawned. "I'm tired of singing."

"WHAT?!?" Autumn glared at me with flames in her eyes. "THERE IS NO WAY I SUFFERED THROUGH 98 BOTTLES FOR YOU TO STOP AT 1!!!!"

"Nope, I'm not singing anymore."

End Flashback:

"Urameshi? Are you okay?" asked Kuwabara as he waved his hand in front of Yusuke. Yusuke's eyes had swirls in them.


"Please no! Anyone but her and that signing rabbit!" pleaded Yusuke.

Kurama glared at him.

"Why her?" asked Hiei even though he didn't care. He found her beating up Yusuke and Kuwabara amusing.

"Because...oh you will find out soon," answered Koenma. "Now away with you!"

End Chapter:

Well that's the second chapter I think its better then the first! Oh and please review!!!