Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Lost and Found Lovers ❯ Sorry and the Letter ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Yu Yu Hakusho but I do own my OC Aundrea.

KV: I'm back and it feels so good.

Yoko: If you don't stop fooling around your going to be hated by your friends.

Kuro: I don't think Azulmizu would be too upset.

KV: Hey. Give me a break. I'm going to do this. I made a promise to finish typing and I'm going to. I also came up with a new idea for a CYOA! I'm so happy! I think it is at least semi-original. I really want you all to forgive me. I'm mad right now.

Yoko: What is it this time?

KV: One of my other friends from school said that I will never finish anything I start.

Kuro: Huh? What do you mean? Isn't this the only story your working on?

KV: Yeah right! I have about 8 stories I'm working on and this is the only one on the internet.

Yoko: Give them up.

KV: I decided that I have to in order to finish this. Enough chit chat and on to the story.

Chapter 6: What now? Inside of this $ symbol is the poem.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(With Aundrea At Her House)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Yoko. Why? Why did you do this to me Yoko?' Aundrea got up off the floor and held onto the wall for support. 'What am I going to do? Why am I even living? I bet if I died Yoko would be happy. At least I could be with my brother. Who am I kidding? Everyone hates me. I don't exist to anyone. What is the point of living?' She walked to her room, still sobbing. She went into the bathroom and took a long warm bath. When she finished she changed into some satin pajamas. She sat on the bed and stretched her arm to reach for her bed side table. She opened the drawer and looked inside for something special.

In her table she had a multitude of precious items. She had Kuronue's pendant, her pendent, a few treasures she stole with Yoko and her brother, a few seeds, and her most, or what was once her most, prized posession. She took out a rose that was in Yoko's hair the day he died. Some of her tears landed on the once beauitiful and soft rose. She examined it looking at all the details of the tiny shriveled up bud.

$(A Dead Rose)

OH rose! who dares to name thee?

No longer roseate now, nor soft, nor sweet;

But pale, and hard, and dry, as stubble wheat,-

Kept seven years in a drawer-thy titles shame thee.

The breeze that used to blow thee

Between the hedge-row thorns, and take away

An odor up the lane to last all day,-

If breathing now,-unsweetened would forego thee.

The sun that used to smite thee,

And mix his glory in thy gorgeous urn,

Till beam appeared to bloom, and flower to burn,-

If shining now,-with not a hue would light thee.

The dew that used to wet thee,

And, white first, grow incaradined, because

It lay upon thee where the crimson was,-

If dropping now, would darken where it met thee.

The fly that lit upon thee,

To stretch the tendrils of his tiny feet,

Along thy leaf's pure edges, after heat,-

If lighting now, would coldly overrun thee.

The bee that once did suck thee,

And build thy perfumed ambers up his hive,

And swoon in thee for joy, till scarce alive,-

If passing now, would blindly overlook thee.

The heart doth recognize thee,

Alone, alone! The heart doth smell thy sweet,

Doth view thee fair, doth judge thee most complete-

Though seeing now those changes that disguise thee.

Yes, and the heart doth owe thee

More love, dead rose! than to such roses bold

As Julia wears at dances, smiling cold!-

Lie still upon this heart-which breaks below thee!$

She reflected on the rose and its past. She compared the past of the rose to the past of her lover. She gently laid it on the top of the table. Looking at the rose, her eyelids grew heavy. She found herself having a hard time staying awake. She mumbled her brothers name and softly cried out her lovers name. She, shortly after, fell asleep. Dreams of her horrid past filled her mind and brought more tears once again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~(With Kurama and Hiei at the Park)~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kurama was staring off into space thinking of the women that just ran from him. 'I guess I'll have to talk to her later.' 'So, fox, you're just going to give up? Hn.' 'You would do the same if it was Yukina.' 'Leave her out of this. So, are you planning on telling her the rest?' 'What do you mean?' 'You're holding something back from her. Don't try and tell me you're not. If you forgot so soon, I can read your mind. Why didn't you tell her the other half?' 'I don't know how I can explain to her what I'm thinking. How do you think she'd take it?' 'I'll say this much. I wouldn't want to be you when you tell her.' 'You're probably right.'

Hiei jumped out of his tree and sat next to Kurama. 'So your not going to?' 'I will when she ever decides to talk to me again.' "You know what fox? I think I'm begining to respect you. This is hard for me to say, so I'm only going to say it once, you're are braver than me. Don't expect me to say it again or to feel the same way in other cases." Hiei left and Kurama stayed. He slowly got up and walked to his house attempting to forget all that had gone on for the night.

When he got home his mother ran up to him and asked where he had been an if he was okay. He finally got her to believe that he was fine and went to his room. He laid on his bed and looked out the window. His eyelids bcame hard to keep open and he slowly drifted off to sleep. His dreams were non existent and blank. He blocked all thoughts from his head as he slept. He was in his own little blank, and alone, world. Nothing was going to wake him from his peaceful slumber, not even his own mother when it would become time to go to school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(With Aundrea At Her Apartment)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sunlight hit the face of the sleeping girl and made her stir. She looked around the room and got up and got dressed. She ignored the fact that Yoko even exsisted and started packing her things. She packed a single suitcase with her most valuable items in it. She called the school and explained that she was moving and that she would not be back. After packing she loked at the roses in the back and picked one to take with her on the trip to Makai. She would go and find the only person she truely thought cared for her.

'Kuronue, please give me the strength to find you and get Yoko back. I'm hoping you can help me dear brother. Please give me a clue as to where you are. I leave tomorrow and go in search of you. I miss you so much and I can't wait to see you again. I have to talk to Yoko but you'll always be in my mind and heart. Stay with me Kuronue, you're the only one who can.' Aundrea left the house and went to the High School to look for Kurama. she walked through the park they met at yeterday and she laughed a sad laugh. She was trying to be happy for him.

As she walked through the park her mind wandered so much that she couldn't feel a familiar kai. Her follower came out and asked her the reasons for her behavior towards Kurama yesterday. She pivoted around and looked at the stranger in the face. "Hiei? What do you want?" "Why did you act like that with Kurama yesterday?" "Is it really any of your concern?" "If it affects me than yes it is." "How does this concern you?" "It affects the well being of the team. If you affect it I'm might be stuck with just the detective and the baka. At least with Kurama around their is another demon on the team, and one that isn't stupid." "Are you calling yourself stupid Hiei? Or were you trying to insult me in a round about way?" "The latter. Now, are you going to fix the mess you have made?" "I'm heading over to the school to talk to him." She started walking off.

She was at the enterence to the school when Hiei stopped her. "What now Hiei?" "I'm trying to stop you from wasting your time." "Huh?" "He isn't in the school today." "Where is he then?" "He's still at home. You should take it as a complement when I sayyou done the near impossible." "What?" "You and Koenma are the only two people who can get Kurama to not go to school. Even his human mother couldn't stop him from going when he was ill. Do you understand what I mean now?" "You know what Hiei, I think I do, and I also believe I understand how you work. You know you're a good friend Hiei, whether or not you want to admmit it or not is up to you." "Hn."

'So I do have more of an effect on you than your mother Kurama, that's good to know. I guess I do make a difference to you. Maybe their is still hope for you, us, to be together. But I still have unfinished buisness in Makai.' She ran to Kurama's house be following his kai. She went as fast as she could and reached his house in no time flat. She began searching for the room he was in and found it on the top floor. She jumped up to his window using a tree next to it. She opened the window and jumped inside to find her kit sleeping like a baby.

'He looks so sweet when he's asleep.' She walked over to his bed and kneeled next to it. She listend to his breathing, making mental notes of how happy and at peace he looked. 'You know that you're just so addorable when you're asleep.' she moved some hair out of his and felt guilty that she would have to wake him up. She decided that since she had to wake him up, she would do it in a nice and serene way. She bent her head down and gave him a light gently kiss on the lips. He stirred but didn't wake.

'You weren't always a hard sleeper. I guess I just keep you up past your bedtime. Hehe. I hope you can forgive for last night. I believe I over reacted and I still want to be with you. I just have some more unfinished buisness to take care of. I promise to return as soon as possible. Please wait for my return beloved. I will join you soon and we can be together once again. I love you more than the world. I must go before my portal closes and I lose all oppretunity to leave. Love, Aundrea.'

She placed her letter next to him on his pillow and also put the rose he picked with it. She gave on more gentle kiss and left. After her sweet, light kiss, Kurama began to stir. He sat up and looked around the thinking that he felt her presence. He lowered his head think it just a dream. He laid back down and tried to get more sleep. Sleep wouldn't come to him so he turned and was surprised to find a letter and a rose. He picked up the letter with a teary smile and began reading it. Just as he read the first line, Hiei came and told him that Koenma wanted to see him and the others immediatly.

The swirling portal took him to Koenma's office and for the first time was the last one there. "Kurama, late. This is a first. Did your girlfriend keep you up all night? Hahahaha!" "Yusuke, shut up, will you?" "Kurama just told me to SHUT UP! What is wrong with you, are you sick or something?" "Can we just get started with the mission already?" "Exactly what I was going to say." "Great dipper boy is hear." "I'll ignore that comment for now Yusuke. We have heard that some strange things have been going on in Makai. I hear there is a new evil master mind out and I want you to catch him."

"Fine. Where is he located?" "We need you and the others to find out Kurama. I want you to scout out for a possible enemy and report back if you ind anything strange. Botan will be going with you and you will be gone for quite awhile. So go hame pack your things and be here in a couple of hours. The portal will open up right outside the gate at 5 sharp. I'll take care of any lose ends with your schools. The portal to get back home will open... now! Bye."

The portal carried them back home and they split up to pack.

Kurama told his mother he was going to be gone for awhile and for her not to worry. He completely forgot about the note in his pocket from Aundrea. He packed as fast as he could and left with out a moments hisitation. He got there at 4:49 and the others arrived just as the portal opened. Hiei and Kurama went through the portal last and they were the only two to land on their feet. They were surprised what they found on the other.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(END)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

KV: Okay, here is the scoop. I need to finish the next chapter right, but I have a little problem. It's not because I have writers block again, but that I need my sister to e-mail me. Azulmizu has another part to this story and I need her to e-mail me so I can continue. I need to have a lot of e-mails going back and forth between us so I can find out how to write this.

Yoko: What exactly do you need to know?

KV: Well, I don't want to ruin the surprise, but one of the things I need is to know what exactly do Kuronue and her do? I mean are they thieves, or murders, I'm working with limited information here! Help! Please e-mail me Azulmizu. I need you.

Kuro: I can go to her place and find out for you.

KV: Do whatever it takes. Oh, and if the next chapter doesn't come out very soon you can blame my sister for that.

Kuro: Don't be mean to her.

Yoko: She isn't she's just stressed. Look all this stress made her pass out. *Looks at sleeping writer*

Kuro: You'rright, she is stressed. I blame the fact that she was working at 4 in the morning and only got 4 hours of sleep.

Yoko: Review while I try to wake up my sleeping angel. And if you review nicely, and her sister helps her finish this story, she'll post up a new story she has, and it's a CYOA! JA NE!