Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Magic+Youki ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Chapter 1              Kurama was sitting in front of his desk, reading a book, spread before him, when he felt a familiar presence enter his room through the open window.                “What is it now?” he asked without looking at the new comer.   “The kid wants us” replied a voice from behind him.             &nb sp; Kurama turned to look at his visitor. The person was sitting on the window in a manner which states that he’s done this countless of times before. A katana, the person’s obviously, was resting on his arms in a ready position while his black clothes blended well with the night background.   Looking closely, Kurama saw that his friend’s yes were somewhere else. He followed his gaze which rested at something on his desk. The fox observed his workspace and found what was distraction his friend.   “You miss her, don’t you?” sigh. “I do too.”            &n bsp;  “hn” the figure by his window grunted.              ;  Hiei was looking at the new addition on his desk. It was a new picture frame. He jump into the room as Kurama took the frame and handed it to him for a closer look.             &n bsp; The picture in the frame was of Kurama and Hiei during the rare times the little demon allows his picture to be taken. Between the two of them was what looked to be a thirteen year old girl. She was about half a head shorter than Hiei, but her attitude and posture made her look someone very mature for her age. She had what looked to be soft white hair in smooth waves that reached her shoulders, (think of a white, slightly less wavy haired Michiru from SM) amber gold eyes. Both of her features looked luminous in the picture, showing a bright, yet serene expression her face.             &n bsp; Hiei’s eyes met Kurama, asking a silent query. The redhead seemed to know this because he said his reply in a heartbeat.            &nb sp;  “I found a stack of pictures from the time she spent with us, and I thought that one is good for placing on my desk.” He closed his eyes as his mind went back when he first met the person who came as close to being his sister. (See side story)       Side story 1, part 1     (11 years ago, in a park somewhere)             &n bsp;   A ten year old Kurama was confused. He was looking around the park for the source of unstable spirit energy that kept hitting the roof, then sinking below the ocean. In all his life, past and present, he never felt this phenomenon before. So, being the curious fox that he is, he went to investigate.            & nbsp;  After some time of following the energy, he came to the playground and found the source. A five year old girl with impossibly white hair was on the ground with a cool glare on her face while clutching a bloody knee. He took his eyes off the kid when he felt a source of demonic energy and found out what the girl was glaring at. It was a demon. Somewhere below C class he knew, else the thing would not have crossed the barrier.              ;  ‘The kid’s unstable energy must have attracted this thing here, like me.’ He thought.              ;  The big ugly charged. Luckily, it, being a low class demon, barely took a few seconds to get rid of. After Kurama’s treatment, the beast just up and fled. Even in a kid’s body, the fox was a formidable opponent. He looked back to the girl who was still clutching her knee and went over.              & nbsp;  Reiyuki stopped thinking about the big ugly that just scampered off when the cute boy came towards her. She looked up and saw his smiling face and emerald eyes.   ‘Wow, he fights well. The way he moved seemed so familiar’ a flash of silver and something furry came into mind and faint voice whispered in her head…..Oniisan…. ‘oniisan? But I don’t have an oniisan! Where did that come from?’            & nbsp;  She looked at his offered hand and thinking quickly, took it and allowed the stranger to help her off the ground. With some assistance, she limped towards the bench near the fountain while leaning on Kurama and sat herself.                  After helping the girl sit down, Kurama took out his hanky and dampened it with water from the drinking fountain. He cleaned her cut and took out another hanky to cover the rather deep scratch on her knee.             &n bsp; “There, all done.” He said to her which made the girl give out one of her rare smiles.                ‘Cute.’ He thought. When he stood up and made to leave, something at the back of his head told him to stay with the girl a little longer, at least, until someone comes to get her. With nothing to do, he decided to follow what instincts told him and introduced himself to her.       Platinum1: It’s P1 here and with me is my 3rd fanfic! It’s my very firs YYH fanfic which is also my first crossover fic. I’m assuming that you might have an idea of what I crossed this fic with from the title and my author page. Anyway, if you want more or if you wanna know what happens next review!!!!! You could also give me a few ideas if you want. Also, I wanna post a challenge! It’s there down below. More details are in my author page so e-mail me if you wanna take the challenge or something and tell others about it.     Challenge:   I, Platinum1, a.k.a. Silver Black-Snape, hereby challenge anyone willing to writing a crossover fic. The fic is to be about YYH somehow ending up in a: 1) diff dimension (they meet Weiss Kruezz) 2) alternate world (where Hiei learned ice and fire attacks and other changes) 3) parallel universe (everyone’s whose a guy is a girl and vice versa) 4) past (they meet Saiyuki gang) 5) future (found out Duo is Botan’s and the toddler’s) You can pick any of the above mentioned situations and e-mail me or something that you are willing to take the challenge. If you want more detail, go to my authour’s page. JJ Yours truly, P1 a.k.a. Lady Silver     Oh, hey, if you’re an Hp fan, try to check out my other fics too would ya?