Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Makai Tournament ❯ Intro ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: Yu Yu Hakusho belongs to Yoshiro Togashi and I am in no way trying to claim it. I'm just having fun writing about this wonderful series.
 
Lately, I've been having this dire need to write a fanfic of a future Makai Tournament. The only problem is, I need a lot of fighters and am too lazy to make characters up myself. So, I will be accepting character bios. If you want to be in this story, all you have to do is e-mail me your character's bio. I won't be accepting all of them, mind you. And I may possibly try going in deep on your character, story line wise, if I really like them. Like, talk about their history or have something happen about it.
 
My only rule for made-ups is that they are not allowed to be related, or to already be friends with the main characters.
 
As far as romance goes, I may allow it for that characters I am playing. Yusuke, Kurama, and Hiei are definitely going to be in. Mukuro, Yomi, and Shura have a possibility of being in, if I feel like writing about them. The same goes for Jin and Touya. The others in that small group I will not be writing about though, sorry if that disappointed you. If you really want to be with one of them, as a lover, just let me know and if I like your character enough, then it may happen. I'm trying to make this story entertaining for you guys, remember that.
 
I will reply to everyone who sends me a bio, just give me a day to respond. If I do not get enough characters to create a tournament, then I won't bother writing this. Once I get as many characters as I feel is needed, I'll update this again with their profiles.
 
Now, all you have to do is fill out the form I have below and send it to me through e-mail
My e-mail address: shirukaii@yahoo.com
 
Made-up Character's Bio
 
Name:
Age:
Sex:
Race:
Height:
Appearance:
Type of Clothing They Wear:
Personality:
History:
Can They Control any Elements:
Weapons:
Attacks:
Crush:
Other: