Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Mind tricks ❯ Eight ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I only own, Meiru and Joy, the rest aren't mine so please don't sue . . . Enjoy the story.

Mind tricks

Chapter- 8

More memories

"Sir she is starting to wake up," a female voice said.

Meiru opened her eyes and looked around everything was blurry. She saw two figures standing over her and staring at her too. `What's going on?' Meiru thought before she passed out again.

~*~Memory 1 ~*~

"That little rug rat." She said under her breath.

"Don't say that about your boss, honey." Meisu said looking at her daughter, "You lucky I could get you a job with that so called rug rat."

"Thanks again for that mom," she replied looking at at some pictures, "Why is my nickname Meiru?"

"Because you look exactly like my mother, you grandmother." Meisu responded knitting something, "Why, sweetie?"

"Because Rain and Meiru well...just asking that's all." Rain said putting up the pictures and walking to her room.

"Good-night honey."

"Night mom."

~*~Memory 2 ~*~

"You must be crazy Botan!"

"What are you talking about? I think it's very sweet." Botan mewed.

"Joy tell me you don't agree with her!" Rain said looking at her best friend and protector.

"Sorry to say this, but I do agree with Botan." Joy said smiling.

"You guys are joking right? Right!? Hello!?" Rain said walking around the garden.

"Rain-sama we have to leave, Koenma-chan has a job for us." Joy said looking over at Botan.

"Yeah now lets go before her gets mad at you two." Botan said walking towards Joy and Rain.

~*~ Memory 3 ~*~

"You two will have to get back a gem. That simple enough?" Koenma said poiting at Joy and Rain.

"We've been working for you for about a year now..." Rain said looking at Koenma, "You think you can call us by out name now!?"

"No...now get to work." Koenma said.

"Let's go Rain," Joy said pulling Rain to the door, "We'll call you if we have any trouble Botan."

"Be careful." Botan said.

"We will, we will." Rain said following Joy.

~*~ Final Memory ~*~

"BOTAN GET KOENMA OVER HERE NOW!" Joy shouted looking at Botan from her communicator.

"Right!" Botan said.

"Rain! Your going to be alright, just hang on." Joy said pulling a strand of hair away from Rain's face.

`Why can't I move? What's going on?' Rain thought trying to open her eyes. A million questions ran threw her head then she passed out.

~*~Joy's house~*~

(A/n: for those of you how haven't caught on...Rain is Meiru)

"Is she ok?"

"Yeah, she'll be ok she just need to rest."

Rain could hear voice, but couldn't distinguish who they were; she opened her eyes and saw two people they seemed to be arguing about something, "Joy?"

One of the figures walked towards her, "I'm here, are you ok?"

"What happened?" Rain said trying to sit up.

"You should get some more rest, I'll tell you everything later ok?"

Rain nodded, looked at the other person who was in the room and then fell back to sleep.

~*~Living room~*~

"How is she?" Botan asked as Joy and Hiei exited Rain's room.

"She's fine." Joy said forcing a smile.

"So she was the demon who was suppose to keep on eye on me huh?" Yusuke said.

"Yeah, her real name is Rain she, as you all know, worked with Koenma. I was suppose to protect her from any harm, but I failed one day and because of that Koenma had to erase Rain memory so she would live." Joy said sitting on the floor next to Botan.

"What about Meisu?" Kurama asked.

"Meisu, who's that?" Yusuke asked.

"Meisu is Rain's mother, Koenma was able to save some of her memory's." Joy said, "and since she didn't remember anything some demon took advantage of that."

"What do you mean?" Kuwabara said.

"Meisu and her husband were powerful demons, and since Rain was there daughter she was also powerful, so most demos would try to kidnap her that's why I was placed to protect her." Joy continued to explain.

"Who was her father?" Yusuke asked.

"I can't tell you that," Joy said.

"Why not?" Kuwabara asked.

"Eh...I better check on Rain." Joy said walking towards Rain's room.

Joy opened the door and saw that Rain was sitting next to her window and staring at a tree near by, "Rain you feeling better?"

"Yeah I do." Rain responded.

"Ok, you want anything to eat?"

"No, maybe later."

"Alright," joy said leaving Rain alone in her room.

Rain sighed and walked back to her bed and sleep again.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Send some reviews. PLZ!