Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Misunderstood ❯ Pestering the youkais ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
ancient-secret: This shall be a veeeeeeeeeryyyyyyy fun chapter! *grin*


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*Pestering the youkais*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


With a grown , you slowly opened your eyes and stood up.


Hm , you mused as you looked at your new surroundings. You were in a big bed with silky sheets . Next to the bed there was a table with a vase of roses , near the opposite wall was a closet with rose carvings and to your left was a window. Light came through the open window and patted your face sweetly.


You tried standing up but fell back on your bed because of the pain in your back.


The door started opening and in peeked Kuronue's head. He smirked at you.

Yo Kurama , sleeping beauty's awaken! , he yelled at the top of his lungs and entered the big room. Mere seconds after the yell , in stormed Yoko .


Are you crazy? If I hadn't found you , you would have been killed! Are you even listening to me? , he yelled and then looked at your bored expression.


Nep , why should I fox-boy? Did you say something important? , you admired your nails , 'I like to annoy people , but I LOVE to annoy youkais!' , you smiled mentally.


Yoko's eyes started twitching , he was mad , really mad. Kuronue , who was next to him , backed away for dear life but watched in amusement as his friend was about to kill you.


You watched Yoko from the corner of your eyes and waited for the right moment. When he was near enough , you jumped on him. He landed on the ground on his stomach and his face. You sat on his bag (don't be perverts) and started fooling around with his ears.


Oh , how kawai ears! , you squealed in delight as Yoko growled.


Kuronue was first stunned and then was on the floor , holding his stomach and laughing his head off. Oh , how you loved to annoy Yoko , it was soooooo funny.



You were to caught up in your thoughts as to pay any more attention to the fox you were sitting on and he took advantage of that. He jumped up and sent you to the floor , on your back. The impact made you scream bloody murder and the two youkais had to cover their ears.


ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME? , you screamed as you stood up , took the vase with roses and threw it straight at Yoko's head. His eyes widened and he ducked . The vase flew above his head and made impact with..KURONUE'S FACE!!!


The poor bat demon fell to the floor again and started counting the nice little birdies that were flying in circles around his head. Yoko was about to run out of the room and as far away from you as possible , but he wasn't spared. Forgetting the pain you felt , you jumped on the bed , took the nearest pillow and threw it at Yoko's face.


Direct hit! 100 points for me plus 200 for what happened to your pet bat! , you chirped.


Yoko had feathers in his hair , around him and I bet a few in his mouth as well.


'This is worth millions , where's a darn camera when you need it WAIT! I have a camera in my backpack.hurray!' , you started looking around for your backpack but couldn't find it.

Where's my backpack? , you panicked. You jumped off the bed and ran to Yoko. You started shacking him violently until he came back to his senses.


WHERE'S MY BACKPACK? SPEAK OR DIE! , you yelled and horrified the youkai.


You mean this? , you heard Kuronue and looked at him. His nose was bleeding and he had an evil glint in his eyes as he held your backpack in his left hand.


Give it back or die , you growled , let Yoko fall and started approaching Kuronue.


The bat demon took your Kenshin manga out. You had practically fought a life or death fight with another otaku for it 'cause it was the last volume the shop had on sale. What was the bat planning


He let the backpack fall and started ripping the first page with an evil grin on his face. At first , you were shocked , then sad and then mad as hell. The same lion-like growl escaped your lips and you charged at the bat. Your actions caught him off guard and he was sent THROUGH the closed wooden door.


You looked at the page , kneeled down and hugged the manga. Shhh , everything's gonna be okshhhh.. , you said with your eyes closed. After a few seconds , you stood up , took your backpack and the manga and walked out the hole in the door.


Yoko had watched in shock the previous events and as soon as his mind registered you were gone , he sprang to his feet and ran after you.


You had stepped on Kuronue's stomach as you walked through the hallway. Somehow you knew Yoko and Kuronue would fallow you and so , you started running , looking for the most sweet revenge Makai had to offer.


'Nobody messes with my manga's and lives to tell the tale' , you snarled and looked around. Perfect , you smirked as you spotted the open kitchen door and heard Yoko tell the half-unconscious Kuronue to move his butt.


Baka mortal , why can't we just kill her? , the bat asked annoyed while they were running in the direction you had disappeared.


That's why , muttered Yoko and looked for you. 'Where could she be?' , he thought aggravated.


Back to you , you had found the kitchen as I was saying earlier. You entered with a smirk and made sure to let the ripped page near the closed door. 'Part one of my 'Ultimate revenge' , 'Lour the two demons into the trap'' , you smirked.



The kitchen was large , and no demon in sight , but there was something that caught your eye 'Dimwits , you shall pay' , you snickered and prepared for 'Part two: Pay Back'.



The two youkais had no idea what awaited themI really pity them. They had lost you out of their sight , but Yoko suddenly saw the ripped page that made such commotion , near the kitchen door.


Kuronue , look , he pointed at the piece of paper and Kuronue nodded.


OnetwoTHREE! , Kuronue counted and they broke the door down. Their eyes widened as they were greeted by your evil smile. You had two pies in your hands and you threw them at the their heads. Having no time to duck, they were both covered in pie as the plates fell to the ground and broke.


You came closer and took a little of the pie's filling on your finger. With a innocent smile , you licked your finger and chirped.


Yum! I love blueberry! , the two youkais looked at you in disbelief.


That's what you get when you pick on an otaku you sea-monkeys! , you said dryly as you picked your backpack up on your way out and let the two stare at you.


UhmYokodid she just , Kuronue muttered in astonishment.


Yes ma friendshe did , for a few seconds they were silent until they rapidly shook their heads and started yelling in unison.


(your name) , GET BACK HERE THIS INSTANT!!! , they were off before you could blink.


Four hours passed and they had searched the entire hideout three times , all the demons there were alert and had to keep an eye out for you. Angry and exhausted , the two thieves gave up and went to the room you had been sleeping in.


Greatnow wha , Yoko's words were cut off as they entered the room and disbelief and relief filled their eyes. There , on the floor were scattered all sorts of black and white picture books (mangas , but they don't know how they're called ^^;) , a dozen of drawings , crayons , some cards and lots of electronic stuff they had never seen before (aka: walkman , Game Boy , lantern , mobile , batteries , camera , music cassettes ^^) and in the middle of all these 'strange' things were you , quietly reading the magazine you started during your short time at the opera.


You raised your head and looked at them with a little smirk , then continued your lecture. 'I guess they found me , hi , hi!' , you thought and smiled.


A growl came from Yoko's and Kuronue's mouths as they started approaching you. Of course you didn't give a damn what they did. Right when they were a few steps from your neck , a little blue-eyed , blue-haired and sugar-high flying chibi-youkai appeared between them and you.


At first she studied you while you just stared and the two youkais glared daggers at the little intruder who ruined their plans on how to kill you slow and painfully. Then , suddenly , the little chibi squealed in delight and started flying in circles around your head.


You're sooooooo cute! , and then the attack of a thousand unwanted questions started. Are you a demon? How old are you? Can you play cards? Do you like tea or coffee? Can you use a katana? Which ice-cream flavor do you like the most? Do you like math? Have you ever seen Koenma ? Who's your best friend? Can we be friends? Do you have a boyfriend? And do you..uhm.wait! , she looks around frantically for something then turns to you. What time is it? , all of you fell down anime-style.



Uhmit's 4 p.m.. , you say uneasy.


Ohhhhhhhhh!!! I forgot the cake in the oven , I'm off! , and she disappeared.



Uhm , who was THAT? , you asked and looked at the two youkais who had calmed themselves down. At first they looked at each other and then turned to you.


That was Kuki , our little annoying wind youkai , Yoko muttered.


You forgot sugar-high! , Kuronue said.


Oh yeah , and that too!


Hm.I like her! , you chirped.


You WHAT?! , Yoko started yelling and for 10 minutes you two had been yelling at each other 'cause Yoko thought you were crazy 'cause in his opinion , Kuki was annoying and you thought he was stupid 'cause in your opinion ,Kuki was nice (the reason being that she could get on the youkai's nerves almost as well as you could)


Both you sighed and gave up. When you looked for Kuronue , you saw him on the floor playing Golden Sun 'The lost Age' on your Game Boy advance. You raced towards him and looked.


How the heck did you get here , I was stuck in that temple! , you said shocked.


Well , I just did what I did on one of our thefts , and he started explaining while you listened and Yoko looked at (secret ,but who might he be looking at , hm?)


That actually makes sense , Kuronue , you do have some living and functioning brain cells! , you said but he didn't catch on to the insult and was battling a wolf. Kuronue , give me the game , I wanna play! , you said and was about to take the game away from him.


He just ran out of the room and you were left without your game and with the fox.


Oh , Yoko. , he looked at you and you smiled an evil smile. You went towards him , stared a little and then, TAG , YOURE IT! , and you ran for dear life. Yoko smirked at the challenge and ran after you.


You had ran into the kitchen and broke some dishes and Yoko some glasses.


You cant catch me fox? What's the matter , has the king of thieves lost his touch? , you teased and ran through a hall.


You got no response , not even a growl , so you stopped and turned. Yoko was no where in sight.


Guess I lost him , baka fox! , you then regretted stopping and speaking 'cause a pair of arms encircled your waist and Yoko's voice rang through your ears.


Tag , you're it , and he disappeared. You growled at how you've been tricked but had to admit that being in his arms hadn't been that bad. You smacked yourself and started running after the fox.


After an hour of running around and never catching the fox , you started thinking of a plan to get the fox to come to you.


'Something shiny.hmbingo!' , you thought as you pulled a necklace out of your pocket. Oh Yoko , I have something for you! , you said and waited. Just as you had expected , Yoko was right in front of you. You pushed him to the floor , yelled You're it! and ran for dear life.


And so , after 3 hours of chasing and being chased , you and Yoko were standing in the hall and you leaned on the wall.


That was a fair fightand it ended in a draw , ne? , you said and looked at Yoko with tired eyes. He nodded.


But using a necklace isn't fair , he smirked.

Well , using demon speed isn't really very sporty , now is it fox? , you smirked back. A few minutes of silence passed and as yoko was about to ask you something , he noticed you were sleeping.


He lifted you up bridal-style , carried you to your room and tucked you in. When he was at the door , he heard you laugh.


Thanx momma , aren't you going to read me a bedtime story? , you said in a childish voice and made Yoko smile.


There was once a little ningen girl that pestered two youkais , the end! , Yoko said and looked at you.


Ha , ha! , you laughed sarcastically , You forgot to say that the youkais were stupid! , now was Yoko's turn to laugh sarcastically.


G'night , (name) ! Don't let the monsters eat you! , Yoko said and was about to leave again.


HmI never knew you cared so much for lill'old me..." , you gave a sheepishe smile and fell asleep. Yoko smiled sadly , 'You have no idea...' , he thought and closed the door.


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~*~


ancient-secret: "I hope you liked it , was sappy at the end but I did laugh my head off at some points!"^^