Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Misunderstood ❯ Captured ( Chapter 6 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

ancient-secret: "Something happened with this chappy when I updated, hope it works now!"

Disclaimer: I don't own anything!^^

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* Captured *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

After pestering the blue-haired guy for about half an hour, you managed to find out his name was Samui and that he was a really powerful water youkai and that he liked vanilla very much.

"Cool! So, where are we going?", you asked your new bud, he even let you walk by yourself.

"A temple, I think we'll be there in a few minutes.", he shrugged and you continued your walk while Yoko and Kuronue were damn exasperated.

"Where could that baka ningen onna be?", shouted Kuronue annoyed.

"How the heck should I know?", Yoko muttered and then stared at something to his left, "Kuki?"

Indeed, the little wind youkai was picking flowers, in the middle of the night. Kuronue and Yoko stared at her dumb-folded for a few minutes. Kuki hadn't been at the hideout when you had gone missing so she didn't know that all the youkais from the hideout were looking for you. When she heard her name, she directed her gaze upward and her eyes landed on the stunned youkais, Kuki smiled.

"Are you guys playing hide and seek with (your name)-chan?", she asked.

"Hide and seek?", Kuronue looked at Kuki as if she had gone nuts.

"Well yes, she walked by me with a guy with blue hair. She didn't notice me.", Kuki shrugged. Her comment had gotten Yoko's attention.

"In which direction did they go?", he asked hopefully.

"I can't tell you that, it would be cheating.", Kuki snickered.

"Damn it Kuki! (your name) was KIDNAPPED!", Kuronue yelled.

"Oh, sorry! They went that way!", after seeing Kuki point out a direction, Yoko and Kuronue took off like a bullet. Kuki just continued picking flowers.

While these events happened, you and Samui had reached a temple, a very BIG temple. Samui escorted you inside and to a room. He told you that those had been his orders and that he shall leave now. He bid you good bye and closed the door.

`That was cool!', you chirped and let yourself fall on the bed in the middle of the room. You contently closed your eyes and began thinking. The first think that came to mind was the kiss. Although you had been half asleep, you still remembered.

`To think that that was my first kiss…baka fox!', you grabbed a pillow and put it over your head, `I think I should have stayed and give him a piece of my mind…', you thought bitterly. After succeeding in locking that thought in one of the many rooms in the back of your head, another `unwelcome' memory flashed before your eyes.

The time when you had played tag with Yoko and he ended up carrying you to bed, you were so tiered…

~*~* flashback *~*~

"Oh , Yoko…." , he looked at you and you smiled an evil smile. You went towards him , stared a little and then…, "TAG , YOU"RE IT!" , and you ran for dear life. Yoko smirked at the challenge and ran after you.

You ran into the kitchen and broke some dishes and Yoko some glasses.

"You cant catch me fox? What's the matter , has the king of thieves lost his touch?" , you teased and ran through a hall.

You got no response , not even a growl , so you stopped and turned. Yoko was no where in sight.

"Guess I lost him , baka fox!" , you then regretted stopping and speaking `cause a pair of arms encircled your waist and Yoko's voice rang through your ears.

"Tag , you're it…" , and he disappeared. You growled at how you've been tricked but had to admit that being in his arms hadn't been that bad. You smacked yourself and started running after the fox.

[…]

He lifted you up bridal-style , carried you to your room and tucked you in. When he was at the door , he heard you laugh.

"Thanx momma , aren't you going to read me a bedtime story?" , you said in a childish voice and made Yoko smile.

"There was once a little ningen girl that pestered two youkais , the end!" , Yoko said and looked at you.

"Ha , ha!" , you laughed sarcastically , "You forgot to say that the youkais were stupid!" , now was Yoko's turn to laugh sarcastically.

"G'night , (name) ! Don't let the monsters eat you!" , Yoko said and was about to leave again.

"Hm…I never knew you cared so much for lill'old me..." , you gave a sheepish smile and fell asleep.

~*~* end flashback *~*~

You sighed frustrated, why wouldn't that damn fox leave you alone. `Baka fox, remind me to cut his nice fluffy ears off when I see him again…', you shock your head violently, `no, I don't want to see him again! Let him burn in hell for all I care!', you sighed again.

`But if I'm not around…who's gonna get on their nerves, or wake them up…', another flashback came to pester you.

~*~* flashback *~*~

"I'M UP! I'M UP! What happened?", he looked around exasperated and didn't notice you laughing your head off, "Did Kuki blow the kitchen up again? Naaaa…, couldn't be…. Or did Kuronue forget to tell me Kuki's family is coming for a visit? Darn bat! Save women and children, AND ME!!!", he jumped under his covers and began shivering.

~*~* end flashback *~*~

You slightly giggled at the thought, sure, Yoko wanted to give you to someone but…you still liked pestering him. Come on, you had a blast while being with those two sea-monkeys!

"Baka sea-monkey…", you muttered.

"Am I really?", asked someone and made you jump out of bed. Near your bed stood a tall man dressed in long black robes. He had short red hair and blue eyes. Even though you had never seen him before in your life, you knew certainly you were NOT gonna enjoy his company.

"Who are you?", you gulped.

"I am Kai, I sent Samui after you.", he answered somewhat bored.

"Pleased to meet'ya! Now can I go home?", you asked hopefully.

"Oh, no my dear. I need you here.", he said and walked out the door. Before you could ask him what the hell he wanted he had closed the door.

`Damn it, I ran from the fox and his pet bat and landed in the temple of a psycho…', you thought sulkily. Because you were so deep in thought, you didn't hear the door opening and didn't see the six youkai girls entering the room, each carrying something.

"Hello!", one of them chirped and took you by surprise.

"What do you want?", you snarled at them.

"Oh, master Kai sent us to get you dressed for the offering!", another one shrugged.

~*~* with Yoko and Kuronue *~*~

"This is great, just great! I told you we should have gone left!", Yoko muttered in irritation.

"Hey, it's not my fault! You told me to lead the way!", Kuronue said in his defence.

"I was hoping you would actually know your way around!", Yoko sighed annoyed, "Guess we should turn around and go left…", and the irritated youkais went back.

~*~* back with you *~*~

`At least it's not pink…', you sighed and looked at yourself in the mirror. The six girls had dressed you in a long violet dress and put a necklace around your neck. It had a sign on it but you couldn't place it. `Offering, great…as always, my horoscope predicted the future perfectly.', you thought sarcastically.

"Ah, I see you are ready!", you heard Kai enter the room, "Please follow me!", and he began walking out of the room. You fallowed him for a few steps, then took off running in another direction.

`I am not going anywhere with that freak!', you thought as you stormed through the corridors. You could hear Kai shouting for someone to stop you.

"Come back here you annoying little onna!", he cried and ran after you.

"I'm an annoying, sugar-high onna with a black belt!", you yelled amused and ran faster.

You heard Kai growl after he had heard your comment. `I guess I didn't loose my touch!' , you grinned and took a turn. `Wait, darn it! I forgot my backpack!', you thought annoyed and stopped. Seeing as you were sort of addicted to those books AND that your mom would cut your head off if you lost the phone, you started running back toward your room.

On the way, you passed Kai. He was so stunned to see you pas him, that he accidentally ran straight into a door. `Ouch! That's got to hurt…', you thought, never stopping to help him.

"My babies!", you hugged your backpack, "Don't worry, momma is here and won't let any of those bad men take you away!"

A hand was put on your shoulder and you were lifted up. Kai didn't seem to pleased, seeing as his nose was sort of bleeding.

"Heh, heh…how ya bin Kai?", you asked with a sheepish smile.

"Fine before you came!"

"Can I go then?", you asked hopefully.

"Not in this life time onna, you are coming with me and then you will most likely pester Fuyu while I'm going to rule the Makai!", he began dragging you off. Of course you still had your backpack in your arms, if you didn't, then Kai would have probably run into another door while trying to catch you.

~*~* with the fox and his pet bat *~*~

"Please tell me we're there…", Kuronue muttered, "You know the onna's laughing today disturbed my beauty-sleep and I'm tiered…"

"Oh, stop it Kuronue! Act your age!(A/N: Uhm, how old is Kuronue?^^;)", Yoko growled and ran faster.

"I swear that onna only brings bad luck…", Kuronue muttered under his breath.

"What was that?", Yoko asked harshly and glared at his pet bat.

"Uhm, nothing!", the bat lied and they continued their never-ending journey.

~*~* back with the annoying, sugar-high onna with a black belt *~*~

Kai had brought you into a big chamber of the temple, well, barely brought you since you had dropped a manga and jumped over his head to get it back. The strange thing about the room was that there was a big glass ball in the middle. On the glass were also some strange carvings. They were a pale blue, but started glowing when Kai pulled you toward them.

Seconds later, you were practically thrown into the damn thing, and your landing wasn't at all soft.

"Hey, watch out where you throw people, they might hurt themselves you freak!", you growled annoyed. Kai didn't pay you any attention what-so-ever.

The blue carvings started glowing violently. You could barely keep your eyes open, the light was blinding you. The door Kai had just closed, opened with a loud `BOOM!' and Yoko and Kuronue stood at the room's entrance.

"It was about time you sea-monkeys, get me OUT of here!", you snapped and watched the two youkais sweat-drop.

"Well, at least we know it's you…", Kuronue shrugged and he attacked Kai. Before Yoko could come any where near you, he was attacked by one of the girls that helped you with the dress.

As they fought, your vision was becoming more and more blurry until darkness took over entirely.

~*~* somewhere *~*~

"My head hurts….", you muttered and stood up. You weren't in the temple anymore. You were in a white room. In the middle of the room was a table and two chairs. The thing that slightly shocked you was the bishonen sitting in one of the chairs.

"I see you've arrived (your name)!", he smiled, "Please, take a seat!", you slowly walked over to the table and sat down cautiously.

"How'd you know ma name?", you asked him.

"I know everything there is to know about you my dear, but that's not why you're here…"

"Then why am I here? I have some manga conventions to get too! Hurry up and speak!"

"All in dew time my dear, first of all, I should tell you why you're here.", you looked at him with interest, "well, it seems Kai offered you, but since the prophecy isn't quite fulfilled, master Fuyu decided to give you a chance to get out of here…"

"And why pray-tell ain't it fulfilled?"

"Well, two people are fighting to save you, that was not part of the prophecy.", he shrugged, "But know to how you can get out of here, see those doors?", come to think of it, you didn't notice that there were about ten doors in the room. You nodded.

"So what?", you asked annoyed.

"Well, one of them leads toward the Makai, another leads to the Ningenkai and the others are traps, you have to pick one…"

"Do I at least get a little hint?", you asked annoyed and irritated.

"Well duh, of course! Each door has a feeling to it! Just sense which feeling you can best associate with the Ningenkai or Makai! See you later!", with a smile, he disappeared.

"Great….I bet I'm gonna end up as Fuyu's lunch…", you sighed and tried sensing which feeling you could best associate with the Makai.

~*~* ten minutes later *~*~

"Well, seven doors down, three more to go…", you shrugged. The seven doors had no feelings to them so it was easy for you to guess they'd lead you right in a frying-pan. Sadly, the other three doors actually had feelings to them. One was surely boredom, the other happiness and the last was comfort.

"Well, lets see, boredom I associate with Ningenkai, since I was bored out of my mind when I was there.", you sighed, only two doors left, "…happiness, what would make me happy? To get out of here! And lastly, comfort, I'm comfortable anywhere cool…", you mused and smiled.

~*~* five minutes later *~*~

"Ok, I'm confusing myself! I would be `happy' to go to the Makai and kick Kai's butt, however I would be also happy to just get out of here, so this door either leads me to the sea-monkeys or to Fuyu's kitchen… Damn this to hell, which am I going to pick?", you yelled exasperated and decided to use the only option left.

You closed your eyes, turned a few times in a circle and walked forward. When you opened your eyes, you were in front of the door that had the feeling ….to it.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~

Happiness- CHAPTER 7

Comfort- CHAPTER 8

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~

ancient-secret: "Cool, you get to choose! I'm leaving for camp so I'm gonna update in a week or two! But be careful, one door actually leads to Fuyu's kitchen^^;"