Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ My Greek Adventure ❯ The First and Last Chapter ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

My Greek Adventure

The alarm clock went off. My mom called me from downstairs "Jenna breakfasts ready!" I put my head under the pillow "Must I really get an education today?" I grumbled and tried to find the sleep button but it was no use. I sighed and reluctantly flipped my legs off the side of my bed. The alarm clock was still ringing.

Just then an evil thought crossed my mind, I unplugged the alarm clock but it still rang. I frowned and opened my window. I took the alarm clock and threw it as far as I could. My mother came running up the stairs a few seconds later. "JENNA, DID I JUST SEE YOUR ALARM CLOCK FLYING OUT THE WINDOW!?" my mom screamed angrily from outside my door.

I smiled and opened the door "YUP!!" My mom sighed, "Well… DON'T EVER DO IT AGAIN!!" she screamed out the last few words.

I sighed then sat cross-legged on my bed in deep thought. I mumbled to myself, "There goes T.V privileges" I sniffled abit. Just then a squirrel ran past my feet. I looked at the open window "SHOOT MY MOMS GOING TO KILL ME!!!" I dove for my walk in closest in an attempt to hide.

I fumbled around in the dark "SHOOT!"I cursed under my breath. As I felt for the light switch my hand stumbled onto a button.

Then I heard the closet door start to open. Beads of sweat started to form. I took a deep breath and pushed the button. The button started to glow an eerie black/purple colour. A portal appeared and sucked me in. I started to get a headache as I got tossed around then my world went black.

As I opened my eyes my head started to hurt again but I stood up anyway. As I tried to focus my eyes all I could see was blurred images running past me, it was all such a blur.

A few minutes later my eyes were able to focus. My eyes grew HUGE; the people around me were all in Togas. The houses looked like they were mini temples.

I looked down and noticed I was wearing a light blue Toga and brown sandals with criss crossed laces that stopped just below my knee. As I was looking myself over a boy with semi long red hair and a white toga approached me.

"Hello Kitsuna, are you okay?" I gave the red head a funny look "My names Jenna-Grace, you must have mistaken me for someone else.." Know it was the boys turn to give me the funny look "Are you sure you okay?" the boy said. "OF COURSE I AM!!" I yelled angrily. The boy backed off a bit.

"Uh hum sure you are.." I gave him a death glare "Anyways.. What is your name?" The boy looked confused "Kurama… but you should know that.."

I slapped my forehead "You are SO annoying!" Kurama sighed "Your parents are probably worried about you, you should get going home" A shot of pain went across my face "Well.. ummm… I really don't know where I am... can you help?" The boy sighed in defeat "you can stay at my friend Kaykos house I suppose, But not until you admit your Kitsuna" you sighed "Fine you caught me I'm Kitsuna" `what a nutcase' I thought to myself. "Good" The boy chirped but.. He narrowed his emerald eyes at me "why were you pretending you didn't know me before?" `Oh I hate to lie but if I don't I'll have no where to go..' I thought to myself.

"Well you see, it was a game.. ya a game", I nervously fidgeted with my fingers. The boy seemed to by it "Well okay if you put it that way..", Kurama raised an eyebrow.

As we walked along I remembered at school we were learning about Ancient Greece. This place seemed to fit the description we had been learning about. "So, were in Ancient Greece right?" Kurama sighed, "No you think?" I laughed nervously "Remember were playing a game Kurama!"

"Oh yeah! Hey wait what's the point of this game?" Kurama stopped abruptly. "I'm not sure" Kurama gave a weird look 0.0 <------ The look. I put on a fake smile then continued walking with Kurama.

"Well here we are" Kurama stopped in front of another mini looking temple, which were houses. We both walked in "Hello? Kayko are you home?" A girl with short brown hair came out. She wore the same thing as me accept her Toga was a little darker. "Last time I checked I was" The girl smiled. "Hello Kitsuna", Kayko smiled happily. "Right…" I put on a fake smile. `I need to get home' I though to myself. "You must be hungry! Would you like something to eat?" She smiled. "Yes please". 10 minutes later she came out with fish, vegetables, olives, apples, grapes, peas, beans and figs. Kurama lay down on a couch. I gave him a weird look till I remembered what my teacher had said "The men ate lying down while the woman ate sitting in chairs"

I sat in a chair near a scroll hanging off the wall. On the scroll there were pictures, which were called pictography. Kayko put some food in front of me. "This looks delicious Kayko but.. I GOT TO GO!!" I quickly ran through the door. As I ran I tried to avoid the woman carrying pots on their heads. I stopped to turn around to see if they were behind me, which was a bad mistake. Kurama held me down while Kayko talked "WHAT ARE YOU DOING??" I struggled under Kuramas grip. "I'm trying to get home!! THAT IS WHAT!" Kayko glared at me "Take her back to the house Kurama" I screamed, "YOU SHA'LL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE!!NEVER!!" I finally broke lose and ran through the streets like a mad man. I looked around `Oh where to go, where to go…" I screamed out in frustration. As I started to lose hope I saw a little button plastered to the place I had fainted earlier. I looked back to see Kurama and Kayko hot on my trail. I made a sprint for the button as Kayko tried to catch me but I was to fast and was able to get to the button before she got to me.

I opened my eyes to find out I was in my closest. I jumped up "OH YES!! I'M FREE!" as I jumped up and down my hand accidentally smacked the button.

I woke up again to find I was back in Ancient Greece. I looked up horrified as Kayko and Kurama stood above me. Each took me by an arm and hauled me away. I screamed and kicked "I WILL GET BACK!! YOU CAN'T STOP ME! CAN'T YOU PEOPLE UNDERSTAND IM NOT THIS KITSUNA!!" People passing by looked at me oddly.

By,

Jenna-Grace