Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ My Mom Meets Yu Yu Hakusho ❯ My Mom Meets Yu Yu Hakusho ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Lady Vaoh: Howdy people. I'm Venomous_Angel_of_Hades. And this is my second story on MM.org.

Yumi: Whoo hoo!!!! *dances*

Lady Vaoh: *glares* yeah it's all whoo hoo for you isn't it since you're the one who's making me make this story.

Yumi: I know isn't it fun!!!!

Lady Vaoh: Well anyway to make things official sounding. I Venomous_Angel_of_Hades AKA Lady Vaoh do not own Yu Yu Hakusho though I do own a few items of it's merchandise, nor do I own the idea for this story it rightfully belongs to …

Yumi: to who?

Lady Vaoh: hold on *checks her computer and desk* uh-oh.

Yumi: what uh-oh?

Lady Vaoh: well I just found out from Lady Flame that her story was taken off of the site and so was the review.

Yumi: so didn't you write her name down?

Lady Vaoh: um yeah although I seem to have forgotten where I put it, heh heh. So if you are the author of My Mom Meets the Yu Yu Gang or know her name please tell me so that I may give you/her proper credit for the idea. Anyway. Other than the idea of my mom meeting the yyh gang all else is my property.

Lady Vaoh & Yumi: HAPPY READING!!!!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~PROLOGUE~

"My suspicions are growing."

"Yes, mine as well."

"What do you think his cracked up plan is?"

"Come on you guys he wouldn't do anything without telling us first."

"He has withheld information before."

"Oh just say it, your trust in him is as little as mine."

"Wait until I get my hands on him."

"I'm still not sure about this."

"I never said I didn't trust him I just meant I didn't trust his ideas."

"It's the same thing. Let's just get this over with I have better things to do than to be here."

"Yeah what's our plan?"

"Anytime spent with you hamster legs is time wasted."

"I do have one idea."

"Shut up you buffoon. Hurry this up I have things to do."

"Well whatever your plan is do you think he'll notice it."

"WHAT DID YOU CALL ME?!?!"

"We won't get caught as long as we're discrete. I think that we should send him on a reconnaissance mission."

"You heard- wait why should I be the one to do it?"

"Children please!! Are you sure?"

"Because we say so Shorty."

"Because you are the one less likely to be caught or a noticed missing."

"Hn, it isn't my problem."

"What do you mean it's not your problem?"

"Yeah, you're a part of this team whether we like it or not."

"Besides if there is some truth to our suspicions do you really want people to know you that intimately, to know about your past, about your sister.

"Damn you."

"I knew ya' had it in ya."

"Yeah you are so weak. Wait where will he start?"

"That's obvious, America."

~A few days later in America~

"So when will you be home," asked Leanna.

"I'm on my way now," replied Ms. Brown.

"With burgers right," Leanna asked.

Ms. Brown sighed.

"Yes Lea with burgers," said Ms. Brown exasperatedly.

"Alright cool, bye love you," Leanna said.

"Alright love you too, oh and tell Angel to do those dishes."

"Okay I will," Leanna said and then hung up.

Ms. Brown laughed slightly as she took out her ear piece that attached to her cell and put the phone itself into her purse. That was Leanna for you she was always doing something. She reached out and shifted gears she wanted to get home as soon as possible. Work had been hectic and the only thing she wanted to do was get home and sit while she listened to her three daughters talk about what happened to them at school.

The sun had long since set but still had a small purple streak that expanded across the sky.

She drove down the highway that was enclosed on both sides by trees and beyond that large wooden fences that were suppose to keep out the noise from the houses beyond.

Suddenly out off the corner of her eye she saw a black blur that quickly disappeared when she turned her head to look at it more clearly.

"What the hell," she said to herself quietly as she turned her head back to the road.

Unfortunately it was to see a small childlike figure standing in the middle of the road. As quickly as she could register what was happening she slammed down on her breaks and heard them cry out in protest at the sudden command. She couldn't believe this was happening the figure just stood there like a deer caught in the headlights but something about the way it just stood there didn't strike her as right, however she had no time to dwell on the matter for she knew her car wouldn't stop in time so in a last minute attempt to save her life and the figure's, she jerked the steering wheel to the right and felt the car jerk beneath her and suddenly her vision was not filled with the figure and the highway behind it instead it was filled with the trees and the grass they grew from and before she could think her car fell right into a ditch with a sickening crunch. She was forced uncomfortably into the steering wheel hitting her head on the ceiling with a dull thud. She quickly tried to stop her head from spinning it already felt like it was splitting in two. Finally when the spinning stopped and her breathing returned to normal, she tried to remember what had happened and so when she did her concern went out for the figure, who might have been hit despite her efforts, she decided that it was her job to help them.

"Alright Saundra, get a hold of yourself you have someone up there you need to help," she said quietly to herself.

She quickly tried to pull herself together. She pushed herself up off of the steering wheel and used her left hand to reached down and push open the door. It opened with a creek and she slowly stepped out of the slanted car taking her time because of the slanted ground her foot now rested on, one foul move and she could fall and hit her head on the car. She finally got both feet on the ground and sitting sideways on her seat she slowly eased herself out of the car and had to lean heavily on her car door to keep up straight. Slowly and steadily she made her way up the slope and to the rear end of the car pulling herself up she slowly slid across the trunk of the green truck to lay against it. Her breath came in huffs and slowly began to return to its normal pattern, by this time people had started to come and see what had happened.

"Miss are you alright," asked a young man who stepped forward.

Ms. Brown bit her tongue quickly to keep in a sarcastic comment.

"Oh, of course I'm alright who wouldn't be after their car went swerving off the road straight into a ditch and then slam into a tree," she thought but didn't say after all he did come to see if she was alright.

"Yes, I'm fine, save for my leg and-," she started but never got to finish as something caught her eye once again.

She turned her head fully to look at it more clearly like she had done before but this time when her eyes came to rest on the black clad figure it did not disappear before her eyes. It stood there in the crowd half hidden behind someone else, it's hands were folded behind it's back and she still couldn't see if it was a child or not nor could she tell if it was a boy or girl. Startled by this she gripped her head as she now became aware of the fact that her head was pounding and her vision slightly blurred. Looking back up quickly to see the figure again she wondered to herself.

"Who are you?"

As if by some fate of god or by her shock she was answered.

"Hiei."

Just as sudden as the voice came it and the figure were gone and her consciousness lost.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lady Vaoh: okay I hope you liked it although it was just the prologue.

Yumi: and don't worry readers I, Yumi her muse, will make she updates.

Lady Vaoh: *glares at Yumi* Anyway thanks for reading and review or I'll send my evil demon armies after each and every reader. MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!