Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ My Mommy Kurama? ❯ Odd? ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

“So let go and find that orb. Hiei use that jagan eyes of your, now!” Yusuke demanded, but Hiei was glaring at Yusuke.
 
“Hey, doesn't anyone notice Kurama wasn't here?” Kuwabara asked, but Yusuke was not paying any attentions to him.
 
“Puu!” Puu flapping his ears, flying through the door and land on Yusuke head as always.
 
“I brought tea for everyone.” Yukina said as she walking in the room. Behind her were Genkai, Keiko, and Shizuru.
 
“Hello Yukina. Oh my one sweet loves.” Kuwabara showing his love face to Yukina while, Yusuke trying to convince Hiei into using his jagan eyes. Keiko was holding Puu tightly and sat next to Shizuru and Genkai.
 
“Where is Kurama?” Keiko asked when she notice Kurama was not in the room.
 
“Whose know? Anyway, Kurama can have a day off; the new case is not that hard so we will not need Kurama in this one. All we have to finding the lost treasure that was missing from the spirit world.” Yusuke said knowing Kurama has not show up since it been a half-hours, ever since the other arrive o the meeting.
 
“Well this is odd. Kurama was walking to the temple with Hiei and me, but Hiei has gone ahead, because his cannot stand me being annoyance. And then I went ahead too, and leaving Kurama behind back nears the entrance.” Kuwabara said unsure about where kurama gone off to.
 
“Maybe he forgets something, so he could be going back home and get it.” Kuwabara was not sure what he was saying.
 
“Let's get the case done and get it over with. Hiei please use your jagan eyes', please?” Yusuke begging Hiei to use his jagan eyes
 
“No!” Hiei answered, refused to use his jagan eyes.
 
“Well the orb is located somewhere around the Night Forest in Makai.” Botan gave them the location to where the orb is located.
 
“Then, what are we waiting for? Let's go!” Yusuke commended
 
“Hold it.” Hiei said stop Yusuke track.
 
“Before you doing anything stupid, Detective. I don't suppose you have planned your strategy first, before you get us all kill.” Hiei said not looking at Yusuke sheepish smile.
 
“You're right let's come up with a plan.” Yusuke agree to what Hiei has said just now. As for Kuwabara, he too followed the plan from Yusuke direct order.
 
 
It was nighttime. Outside was darken by the black cloud, raining. A little boy was woken by the frighten thunder and clashing lightning.
 
“Ahhh…Mommy!” Covering his ears as the lightning and thunder get louders.
 
“Make it stop. Make it stop Mommy.” The little boy got scare, he then hidden under his cover, as the lightning keep on clashing.