Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Mysterious Past ❯ evil everywhere and a small glimmer of hope ( Chapter 8 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Authors notes: ok before I start I have some things I’d like to say, first I’d like to thank all who reviewed my story and would like to dedicate this chappy appy to you guys, I really appreciate it. Secondly I would also like to dedicate this chappy to my grandpa and my uncle who passed away recently, and there’s not a third so I guess I’m done, oh and I like to keep the bad guys name hidden until he reveals himself that will look like ???? and then what the villian said, but the amount of question marks is how long the villians name is. With that said let’s continue.

Disclaimer: I don’t own any yyh, however any bad guy names I do own and came up with them on my own so please ask before you use.

chapter 8- evil everywhere and a small glimmer of hope.

A small village in demon world, a peaceful one, no fighting or problems, a village mostly of woman with young children. But that was all about to change and the village was about to be destroyed for good and what would follow it would be nothing but death...

A young girl and her mother minding their own buisness, on an edge outside their village not far from it though.. Her daughter was only five years old, and her mother was young. They would be the next prey..

One little band of shinobi decided to stop by and make a little visit. Their leader was the exact person yusuke’s group was looking for to stop. All the leader did was point the members of his sect in different directions no word was needed his eyes pure evil. His eyes were a snowy white grey color, he had no pupils. The group surrounded the mother and her child.. The leader simply snapped his fingers and the mother and child were taken from their home, they knew and were never to be returned. What took place over the next few weeks was some of the worst ever you could do. The child was taken from her mother, the leader raped her in front of her mother, her mother was beaten to near death, and tortured. The mother died from the abuse she took, the child was forced to work with them after what happened. She was never to be released or free. Forced to work for them. The sect than returned to the same village they took the two from. The leader gave them orders.

??????: kill them... kill them all.... children... woman... they all must die....

Was all he said...

And the sect listened to him and obeyed him, they attacked the village killing every woman, child, everything and everyone in that village.. Cries of mothers and children rang out..

A mother pleading to spare her child” Please don’t take our lives?! We did nothing! Why are you here!?” None of the shinobi listened and would simply kill the mother or child... When it was all done all they did was light the village on fire leaving no one alive, not even bodies.. Even then after that was all settled and done with the leader turned to his sect, and would easily get rid of the members of his sect... He did that every time he attacked a village, he would gather a sect, bring them kill the innocent demons and then kill the members of his sect.. He threw his cape over his shoulder and dissappeared. His hair was jet black, what he wore was white like snow, and matched his eyes, besides that he wore his own usual shinobi cloak that hid what he really looked like. When he found young girls that could be really powerful he raped them and forced them to work for him. All the girls mothers were killed. He was good at what he did and showed he cared for none of them, and if the girls escaped or tried they would be killed. This would happen every week of the month. Matica the master of ice and he was good. Yusuke and the others would always arrive too late to the villages, by the time they did everyone was dead, and the whole village destroyed.. What could they do, it happened every month and pretty soon only about a 100 shinobi were left...Matica went to the next village along. He held a small child up by the neck and with a simple move killed the child, a sword of ice right through the child’s throat a mother in tears watching as a shinobi killed her child for no reason.

A mother’s cry “ why!? Shinobi were always regarded as good and protectors of innocent, why?! Why are you---” through her tears but it was cut off, by the master he just looked at the woman and killed her, showing no mercy..

Matica enjoying every minute and moment of shedding the blood of the mothers and children.. It made him smile... Matica, a master of ice, he had been around for centuries, and just now he started the killing sprees, and he enjoyed it. This happened over years, and it would always be the same, Matica was always a step ahead of yusuke’s crew except for once... As they came to a village.. It was the same, the village was destroyed

yusuke was starting to get pissed “ how the hell is this bastard always one step ahead of us?”

“ it’s good work for a shinobi”

“ touya is it true than, what the toddler be saying?” Jin asked.

“ yeah there’s only 100 left”

asheara walked by her brother. He looked down at her. She had such an innocent little look on her face.

“It’ll be ok brudder, you are a good fighter.”

He picked her up. “ I hope so”

a little girl, someone who lived in the village, came out of the debris and saw yusuke’s group.. She ran over to them as quick as she could, and as best as she could, she was only about 6 or 7 years old..

“ help me! Please! My village was attacked.. Mommy is gone.. I have no where to go”

“ you’ll be allright, you can come with us” kurama said as he tried to help the little girl. She collasped in his arms and fell unconsious.

“ wait.. She’s coming with us?” yusuke asked missing that part.

“She has too we can’t leave her here. It’s too dangerous” touya turned away as the group left and returned back to human world. That night touya tried to get some rest.

^^^ dream^^^^

“ all this is your fault touya.... it’s all your fault....”

except this time the dream had gotten worse.. He could see his sister getting tortured and treated badly.. Raped, and tortured, before it happened to she was almost killed in the dream but touya woke up right before it happened.,

^^ end^^^

“Asheara!” he couldn’t help but yell out, when he woke up, he hadn’t gotten any more sleep, he was breathing heavy and sweating alittle. He almost fell out of the tree he was in.

“ yer ok?” the wind master asked appearing out of no where.

“ I’m fine, did that girl wake up yet?” he replied and asked his friend.

“ nope.. Any clue what happened to the wee lass?”

“I’m not sure” he looked back at where the young girl was inside and thought to himself. * whatever it was, it was definately, tramatic*

author’s notes: there ya go chappy appy 8 is complete. I want to say thanks again especially to YamiRosewhip for being the first to review my fic, they cheered me up alittle, it’s been a rough two weeks. I don’t know when I’ll get chappy appy nine up but I hope you enjoy chappy appy eight. Thanks!