Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Nasty, Outrageous....Yu Yu Hakusho Special ❯ Episode 1: Kuwabara's Way of a Sick Joke ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Nasty, Outrageous, Negligent and Unpleasant,  Yet Not So Nasty, Outrageous, Negligent and Unpleasant Yu Yu Hakusho Special

 

Quite a large title, ne?  Anyways, enjoy an "outrageous" laugh. ^^

 

Ep. 1: Kuwabara's Way of a Sick Joke

 

Yusuke: Hello, Keiko.  Where's Kuwabara?

 

Keiko: He's not here.  He left early.  Why don't you ask one of your spirit world friends, Yusuke?

 

Yusuke: Okay.

 

Finds Koenma somewhere.  Don't ask how, he just found him.

 

Yusuke: Hey, Koenma.  Have you seen Kuwabara around?

 

Koenma: Now, Yusuke, you know I'm not some kind of messenger who goes around sharing information.

 

Yusuke: HAVE YOU SEEN HIM?!

 

Koenma: No.  But I DO remember him saying that he was gonna go find something to do now that he found himself some spare time.

 

Yusuke: Do you know anyone who might know where he is?

 

Koenma: Try Kurama.  That snob is always such a smarty-pants.  He should know.

 

Yusuke finds Kurama jumping around a lake.  He is almost naked wearing only his boxers and waving his clothes around.

 

Kurama: DAD DOES DOPE DILIGENTLY DULL!!  BILLY BOUNCES BEAUTIFULLY AND BOLDLY!

 

Yusuke: What ARE you doing?!?!

 

Kurama: Yusuke, come join me!  I'm worshiping my clothes with such wonderful verbs and phrases!

 

Yusuke: Have you seen Kuwabara?

 

Kurama: Yeah, he's away in his home!

 

Yusuke: Thanks.

 

Kurama: ELEPHANTS EAT ENORMOUS EGGS!  FARTY FARTS FORCEFULLY AND FULLY!!  WILLY WANTS WOOSA!!

 

Yusuke: No, I think KURAMA needs his woosa…

 

Yusuke is going to Kuwabara's house and he just happens to meet with Hiei.

 

Yusuke: Hey, Hiei.

 

Hiei: Yusuke, have you seen Yukina?

 

Yusuke: No.  Why?

 

Hiei: I don't know where she is.  I can't find her with my Jagan.

 

Yusuke: I'm going over to Kuwabara's.  Maybe you can ask him.

 

Hiei: Okay.

 

Hiei takes out a small video camera the size of a person's palm.

 

Yusuke: What's that you got there, Hiei?

 

Hiei: Botan gave me this.  She wants me to record anything on Kuwabara, just in case he does something embarrassing.  She hopes to blackmail him with this someday.  You humans have such weird definitions of fun.

 

Yusuke sweatdrops and when they reach Kuwabara's house, Hiei turns on the video camera Botan gave him and began recording everything.

 

Hiei: By the way, Yusuke.  Have you seen my katana?

 

Yusuke: Your sword?  No.  Why?

 

Hiei: I've lost it.  I can't find it anywhere.

 

Yusuke: Oh.

 

They climb some stairs when they hear some unpleasant sounds coming from one of the rooms.

 

Yusuke: Eew, what's Kuwabara up to?

 

Hiei: I don't get it.  For some reason, my Jagan eye keeps closing.

 

Yusuke: Uh….maybe even Jagans understand that there are some things too disturbing and nasty to see.

 

Hiei: What's that supposed to mean?

 

As they reach the room, it gets even worse.

 

Yukina: Oh, that's amazing, Kuwabara!  How do you do it so good?

 

Hiei: That's Yukina!  What's that jerk doing to my sister?!

 

Yusuke: …I'm not sure I wanna know…

 

Hiei starts banging on the door with his fist.

 

Yusuke: WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!

 

Hiei: The real question is what that jerk is doing to my sister!!

 

Yusuke: …you might not want to know…

 

Kuwabara: See, see?  See how I can put it all my mouth?

 

Yukina: Amazing!  Do that again!  Oooh, you're GOOD!  I'm glad you invited me over.  I'm having so much fun!

 

Yusuke's and Hiei's eyes widen.

 

Hiei: Yukina!!

 

Yusuke: This...is...so...wrong...

 

Hiei: In a way, it's a good thing.  I'll catch Kuwabara doing it with this video camera.  Botan will be so pleased.  She promised me a thousand dollars for something like this.  She'll be so pleased.

 

Yusuke: What the heck are you going to do with a thousand bucks?!

 

Hiei: Even three-eyed demons have their plans, jerk.

 

Yusuke: But what about your sister?!

 

Hiei: I forgot about that.

 

Yusuke: 0,0u!!!

 

They finally get to bang the door down and...

 

Hiei: I'm disappointed.

 

Yusuke: Kuwabara, WHAT are you DOING?!

 

Kuwabara: Playing around with Hiei's sword.

 

Hiei: What are you doing with MY katana, you over-sized crap-filled, malevolent butt-face, jerk!!

 

Yusuke: I think he named just about anything.

 

Yukina: Hello, Yusuke.  Hello, Hiei.  Kazuma was just showing me how he could put Hiei's sword all the way down his throat.  It's amazing!

 

Hiei: There goes my money…

 

Yusuke: Aren't you the least relieved that your sister was NOT a victim of Kuwabara's penis?!

 

Hiei: I forgot about that.

 

Yusuke: 0,0u!!!

 

And so, it seems the whole thing was just a huge misunderstanding.  Were you scared?  I hope not.  The end of Episode 1.