Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Not the Trees! ❯ Not the Trees! ( One-Shot )

[ A - All Readers ]

Not the Trees!

(A Strange Collusion Between Ayame Sohma, Momiji Sohma, and Akito Sohma)

It was early in the morning. The birds were singing, the sun was shining, and a young-ish fire demon named Hiei was in for a rude awakening.

Aforementioned fire demon had previously been enjoying a good night's sleep on a tree branch, when he awoke to strange sounds. The strange sounds were caused by firey-eyed lumberjacks who were currently attempting to cut down a tree. Now, if it had been any tree other than his tree, Hiei wouldn't have cared and would have just gone back to sleep. However, since it was HIS tree, these annoying men were going to PAY!

Ergo, he unwrapped the bandages around his arm and prepared to use his black dragon (is it called the kokuryuha? Or something like that) on aforementioned foolish mortals (lumberjacks).

He gave a yell, which caused the dragon to be unleashed, causing the lumberjacks to retreat in fear. However, as Hiei settled down to finish his nap, he had no idea of the trouble he had just caused.

*~*

Minamino Shuuichi, AKA Kurama, Kura-chan, and Kura-mama (don't ask, don't tell) was awoken at five A.M. by the yelling of a very familiar voice. Hiei.

"What has he done now?" He asked worriedly. Pulling a sexy flowery bathrobe on over his pajamas, he went outside to investigate. He found Hiei about a mile away, and although he was sleeping, the ground revealed the damage he had previously done.

Kurama knelt down, placing a grass seed to the ground and letting his energy flow through it. Once he was satisfied that the ground had been returned to normal, he stood and turned to leave. However, the sight of two dozen lumberjacks with army tanks and bulldozers caused Kurama to change his mind about leaving.

He immediately ran to the foremost tree and chained himself to it. "YOU WILL NOT CUT DOWN THESE TREES! NOT THE TREEEEEEEEEEEES!"

*~*

Somewhere nearby, but not too nearby, a young man named Kuwabara Kazuma fell off a cliff.

*~*

The lumberjacks stared, puzzled, at the girl who had just chained herself to the tree. The lumberjacks immediately went into a huddle.

"We need to cut down more trees, but…"

"I can't bulldoze her! She's too pretty!"

The indignant yell of, "I'm not a girl!" erupted behind them, but the lumberjacks didn't notice.

"All right. We can find another forest to cut down. Just leave the tree woman to the trees."

"But I want her to go out on a date with me!"

"Heck no!" After all, Kura-chan does not curse very much. Unlike Hiei, Yusuke, and *whispers* the dead man, Kuwabara!

A lone lumberjack packed up and left, while the others stayed around to flirt with the tree `woman'.

"Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?"

"I lost my phone number. Can I have yours?"

"Did the sun come out, or was that just you smiling at me?"

"I DO NOT HAVE YELLOW TEETH! AND I AM NOT SMILING!"

"It's not you, it's me!"

"HIEI, HELP ME!"

Hiei just stared down the tree at his friend. "No, I think I'll just let them have their fun for a while," he said lazily.

"I'M GONNA KILL YOU, HIEI!"

Hiei just rolled his eyes and went back to sleep.