Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Of Demons and Dragons ❯ The beginning of the end ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I don’t own Yu Yu Hakusho, I also don’t own the car I drive but that is beside the point. The point is that the only thing I own is my character. So yes there is an OC. However the idea of her nickname came from Outlaw Star… Hot Ice Hilda just sounded too cool. So even though the name may sound similar it is not the same character. D’oh.

Authors Note: I haven’t seen a lot of Yu Yu Hakusho, what I do know is second hand from either fan fiction or friends so no complaints if I don’t follow the story line. On that note, I haven’t written a new story in over 4 years that wasn’t required for school so no flames please. If you are going to criticize my writing I have no problems with that, just no ranting, raving, flying about in figure eights around my head till I review back. If you do that I will be extremely ticked and sic’ my muses on you. And while almost all my muses have been cationic for over 4 years doesn’t mean that they are not dangerous. Anyway my new muse is more than strong enough to deal with any flamers pathetic asses. So this story is for my new muse… JIN. And my friend Nicole who got me hooked on him.

This story is an OC/Jin pairing if a pairing happens. I personally love Jin/Touya pairings but the inspiration struck me for this one so… anyway if you don’t like the idea of possible yaoi (boy/boy couples) and or original characters just shut the hell up and read… QUIETLY! Or leave the story and find something else that interests you to read. Just don’t flame me. And that reminds me…

DON’T MEDDLE IN THE AFFAIRS OF DRAGONS. FOR YOU ARE CRUNCHY AND TASTE GOOD WITH KETCHUP.

Maybe Jin should have remembered that. But anyway onto the story.

^telepathy^
# Youko #
< Kurama >

Prologue:

Now she hadn’t exactly planned on being here or in this situation. But she also hadn’t planned on being born. But as her mother used to always say… Shit happens. So no matter what she had or hadn’t planned on happening it was now up to her to get herself out of it. But that was going to be about as easy as digging your way through a 1000 foot tall pile of crap. Not easy, after all a small, inch tall pile of crap smells really bad, so merely imagine that much in one place. That would reek even if you had a human’s sense of smell. But anyway back to the real problem at hand. Or claw in this case.

The Dark Tournament. She had heard about the Toguro brothers, and their tournament, but she hadn’t really thought much about it. After all what would a bunch of young demons, and their entertainment have to do with her? She should have realized that although she may be one of the oldest creatures in existence Murphy’s Law still applied to her. She now had a sort of respect for the ningen Murphy and his stupid damn law. But that was amazingly off track and wasn’t helping her get out of this situation. Maybe if she thought back to how she got into this situation it would help, but no she didn’t have the time for that. Her teams fight started in 5 minutes. And this goddess be damned mask wasn’t helping any. Who was the flaming idiot who suggested that they wear ceramic masks to hide their identities anyway? Oh wait; she was the one who suggested it wasn’t she.

“Can Team Urameshi and Team Taikou please report to the ring? I repeat can Team Urameshi and Team Taikou please report to the ring your match will be starting as soon as both teams are present.”

Damn it. I still didn’t have a way out. Damn it all to hell. Looks like we will have to fight after all.

~*~ With Team Urameshi ~*~

“We’re fighting a bunch of freaks in masks. Figures, so far this whole tournament has been a big joke.”
“Yusuke don’t underestimate them simply because they wear masks. I have witnessed one of there fights. They will be challenging opponents.”
“Yeah right, I the great Kuwabara could beat them all with both hands tied behind my back.”
“I doubt it you fool.”
“Say that again shrimp!”
“Would you two please stop fighting, there will be time for that later.”
“Hn.”
“Whatever, like I would bother to argue with that shrimp anyway.”
“Yeah right Kuwabara, you argue with everyone.”

~*~ In the ring ~*~

“Alright, now how are you guys going to figure out the fights?” The announcer asked.
“Hn.”
“…”
“Alright, since no one seems to be speaking up…”
“How about they choose.”
“Huh?”
“Team Urameshi, you choose which of us you wish to fight against. We do not care as to who fights who but you may have preferences.”
“Sure, that sounds good.”
“Okay, so it looks like the fighters will be decided by team Urameshi.”
“If I may…”
“Sure.”
“I would like to fight first… if team Urameshi is alright with that?”
“Um, okay?”
“Very well, who shall I be fighting then?”
“Um…”
“I will give you five minutes to decide. If you haven’t chosen by then… I will choose for you. Deal?”
“Sure.”

~*~ Back with Team Urameshi ~*~

“Who is going to fight?”
“Not me, I am not fighting some girl.”
“I can’t. My code won’t allow me to fight girls.”
“Fool, then you isn’t going to be fighting in this match. Their whole team is female.”
“What! How do you…”
“Well, Hiei?”
“You fight this match fox; I’ll take the next one.”
“Very well.”

~*~ with team Taikou ~*~

“Be careful. I think you will be fighting the dark one.”
“I will be, in fact I hoped to fight him.”
“Why?”
“I believe we will balance out.”
Be careful young one, thee dark one is not only a creature of fire. He is also a creature of ice. Beware of being over confident merely because he appears a certain way.
“Yes honored one.”




TBC…


Authors Note: Okay that is it for now. So please review. I also need some help, I have never written a story with a fight scene so any help will be appreciated. I am willing to co-write the story if needed so…

On the story: I re-arranged the matches a bit. This match is one of four pre-semi-final matches. There are a total of 32 teams. I’ll give you a diagram right below this. The teams are numbered.
Converting /tmp/php1lUrxG to /dev/stdout