Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Of Studio Mayhem and Hidden Cameras ❯ Troubles with Coffee ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Author: Hello again. Here I have fund another tape which you viewers might enjoy seeing. Here is the next video “Troubles with Coffee”
 
 
 
It is seven a.m. and all of the crew is assembled and ready to start the days filming. In the main part of the building we see the Producer talking animatedly with Yusuke about the
Upcoming scene.
 
 
Producer: Ok so Yusuke in this scene Hiei kidnaps Keiko in order to hold her for ransom. And if that wasn't enough he cuts her with the demon sword. You got that,
 
 
Yusuke: Yeah, yeah I know, but do I come up in front and try and slug him, or am I
Doing it from behind?
 
 
Producer: First in front then behind.
 
 
Yusuke: Ok I've got that part down then.
 
 
Yusuke looks around the studio for a moment before turning back to the producer
 
 
Yusuke: So where is the little squirt anyway? It isn't like him to be late for something…
 
 
Producer: He's in here somewhere…or I think he is. He never signs in, he just runs right past the guard and they never knew he was there.
 
 
The producer sighs and mutters something about the trouble with hiring demons. Turning around they are about to go searching for the missing fire apparition when the Camera girl comes running out of the next room holding a pot of coffee in her hands.
 
 
Camera: Coming through hot coffee here!
 
 
She is about to run off camera when the producer grabs her by the shirt collar effectively halting her mad dash and nearly spilling coffee everywhere.
 
 
Producer: Hold it! Where are you running off to with all the coffee?
 
 
Camera girl: If you must know it's for Hiei. He's in a caffeine slump and he needs this or
Else…
 
 
Producer: Wait back up. Since when does your job title include being a gopher?
 
 
Camera girl: It was in their contract, sub section B paragraph twelve which clearly states that the Camera person will have the duties of gopher added to their job description until a suitable replacement has been found. In which case-
 
 
Producer: I don't remember putting that in the contract...
 
 
Camera Girl: It was one of the revisions from when I was also their personal negotiator...
 
 
Producer: That wasn't in the contract either!
 
 
Camera girl: Well it was another revision...
 
 
Producer: Is there anything still in their contract that was originally there when they signed it?
 
 
The camera girl looks at Yusuke who shakes his head.
 
 
Camera girl: No I don't think so…
 
 
The producer looks like they are about to object before thinking better of it.
 
 
Producer: Ok never mind that for now, so why the coffee?
 
 
Camera girl: Well you don't think Hiei Moves as fast as he does on decaf do you? And if he doesn't get this soon he's going to-
 
 
There is suddenly a loud explosion from the next room, followed by frantic screaming as the dressing room staff evacuates the studio. Smoke starts wafting out of the doorways and then there is another loud rumble before a very pissed looking fire demon bursts through a hole in the wall.
 
 
Hiei: Where the hell is my coffee!!?
 
 
Camera girl: Go on a coffee rampage….
 
 
The producer is about to make another comment on hiring demons, but stops in order to avoid a jet of black flames. Hiei begins to tear the studio apart in search of coffee. The producer and the camera girl hide inside a closet deciding to wait until he gets tired. Yusuke decides to go wait outside the building and very bravely runs for his life.
 
 
Producer: Why don't you just give him the coffee?
 
 
Camera girl: It's too late now; if I give it to him he'll blow the building to pieces. If I don't then he'll stop after awhile and fall asleep…
 
 
Producer: And how long will that take?
 
 
They are interrupted when there is another very large explosion and the door to the closet shudders and falls down exposing the Producer and the camera girl who is still holding the pot of coffee.
 
 
Camera girl: A lot longer than originally thought. Boss you do have insurance don't you?
 
 
Producer: I'm not sure its still in the bloody contract!
 
 
Just when it looks like there is about to be murder done, Kuwabara rushes in from the back door.
 
 
Kuwabara: I was in my trailer and all the explosions woke me up. What's going on in here?!
 
 
The producer shoots a look at the camera girl and mouths `Trailer?' The camera girl laughs nervously and mouths back `contract'
 
 
Camera girl: hey wait I have an idea...
 
 
While Hiei's attention is momentarily focused on Kuwabara the Camera girl stands up and chucks the pot of coffee in Kuwabara's direction.
 
 
Camera girl: Yo Kuwabara, think fast!
 
 
Kuwabara looks up in time to see the pot of coffee hit him in the face. Scalded by the hot liquid he staggers backwards yowling in pain. Hiei still bent on finding some source of caffeine attacks Kuwabara viciously for “Ruining the coffee” While Kuwabara is being mauled the Camera girl and the producer sneak back off camera. Hiei continues savaging Kuwabara until his energy burns out and he slumps over fast asleep with Kuwabara an unconscious bloody mess. There is a few moments of silence before the Producer and the camera girl slowly tip-toe back inside.
 
 
Camera girl: See what did I tell you? Sleeping like a baby.
 
 
The producer nudges Kuwabara with his foot.
 
 
Producer: Is he even still alive?
 
 
Kuwabara groans and rolls over
 
 
Camera girl: I think that's a yes, but just barely. You might want to call Yukina over to calm Hiei down and take a look at some of these wounds…
 
 
The producer sighs and walks over to a desk sitting in the corner. He presses the button for the intercom and a woman's voice grates over the speakers.
 
 
Secretary: Yes?
 
 
Producer: Hello? I'd like you to send in the clean up crew and send someone to go fetch Yukina…
 
 
Secretary: Will do
 
 
There is a click at the other end of the line and the Producer hangs up as well
 
 
Producer: Now about all these revisions to the contract…
 
 
The camera girl's eyes dart around shiftily
 
 
Camera girl: Hey boss why don't I go find Yukina for you now?
 
 
She runs out of the room before the producer can say anything. Sitting down the producer takes out a small flask and pour a stiff drink.
 
 
~End Tape~
 
 
 
 
Author: And so concludes the second installment. Reviews and opinions greatly cherished.