Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ One ❯ Uh there's only one chapter so uh I dunno ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

One

(Yukina is walking when she looks up in a tree to find Hiei sitting in it and looking at her. When she notices him, he jumps down in front of her.

"Hiei-san, have you found my brother yet?" Yukina asks as she always does when she sees him.

"No, Yukina I haven't says Hiei, a barely perceptible look of pain in his eyes for half a second that no one but Yukina would ever notice.

"Oh, well I just wondered.

Later Yukina is in her room and Hiei is up in a tree and they both simultaneously start singing the song. They are both, in a way singing to each other. The screen at first is split and focused on both of them.)

Itrywith all my might but still don't understand

Why we ever let it get so out of hand

(Hiei sings why they ever made it get so out of hand)

My arms are reaching out and holding on tight

Towhat hadalways felt so right

(Both sides are overlapped by an image of Hiei being torn away at birth, both Yukina and Hiei trying to hold on to each other.)

It's hard to figure out the answers to the questions

When both our lives are going in separate directions

(Hiei sings when both are lives were forced in separate directions and you see now only on his side, him being thrown off the island, and Yukina being carried safely inside, just in his sight)

One is breaking into two

And my heart is turning blue

And you still don't get it, do you?

(Hiei: One was broken into two, and my heart has long turned blue and you still can't get it can you?)

I thought we had all the love

To go it for the long run

So before the damage is done

(Hiei: So to stop the damage done)

Let's start back over at one

(Hiei: Can't At this point the split screen stops and you see Hiei's and Yukina's sides overlap each other so the two face each other. Then it stops half fading between the two so they stay together)

Lights out, when every evening used to get so hot

Now, we got so damn distracted we forgot how

To lock the world away and just get lost in

Where you end and where I began

(In this part they are actually referring to the fact that before they were born they could `talk' and they often got lost in the separation between each other)

Love is strong but it's so easy to divide

So boy let's think about

How much is on the line

(At this point the screen fades so only Yukina is shown. Yukina is thinking about her brother's fate if he doesn't realize he is loved and Hiei is thinking about how Yukina is being hurt by not knowing who her brother is. You also see faded in the background Hiei walking along a desolate street in the koorime village, thinking about destroying it if Yukina wasn't safe there.)

One is breaking into two

And my heart is turning blue

And you still don't get it, do you?

Do you?

I thought we had all the love

To go it for the long run

So before the damage is done

Let's start back over at one

(Same as last time)

One is breaking into two

And my heart is turning blue

And you still don't get it, do you?

Do you?

Ithoughtwe had all the love

To go it for the long run

Sobefore thedamage is done

Let's start back over at

(Same as before but Hiei says your heart is turning blue)

One is breaking into two

And my heart is turning blue

And you still don't get it, do you?

Do you?

I thought we had all the love

To go it for the long run

Butbefore thedamage is done

Let's start back over at one

(This time Hiei's lips aren't moving because he is only thinking it. He is sitting outside Yukina's window so it is only one screen and Hiei is, in a way, answering her.)

Part 1: get back, got to get back start all over at one. 4 times before other part starts. Then 8 more (Yukina does this part.)

Part 2: one is breaking into two, and my heart is turning blue. 4 times

(Hiei says, now out loud but very quietly: one has broken into two and my heart has long turned blue except for last time when he says: One was broken into two and your heart is turning blue.)

Ends on ONE