Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Opposites ❯ prolouge ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hiya Peoples!!!

I am ash_chan, a girl with a dream!…sorry, I get a little excited sometimes… Anyway, Hi. This fic has absolutely NOTHING to do with my series, I just felt like writing it. And I'd also * looking around for undead rabid hamsters* like to remind you that I don't own Yu Yu Hakusho, or any of it's affiliates. If I did, I'd be a happy little fourteen-year-old, but alas, I'm not. So… Here's your fic…

October 31, 8:45 P.M.

In the deep forests of the reikai world, Mrs. Kagayami Jaganshi gave birth to a little girl. Due to unusual circumstances, her husband, Mr. Hiei Jaganshi, was not there at the time of the baby's birth. The baby was named Kimiko Sakura Jaganshi. Because of the lack of medial treatment, Kagayami died before Hiei arrived. When Hiei did arrive, he did not see the child, and presumed her dead. This however was not the truth. The child was found by a group of thieves near her mother's dead body. The leader of the thieves had always wanted a little girl of his own and so he took her in. Over the years, the child grew into a great warrior. She was the best out of all of the thieves. Hiei, who did not know his child was alive, grieved, although he did not show it. After seven years had passed, Hiei disappeared, and no one was able to find him. Kimiko had grown and decided to leave the group. As she was saying goodbye to her surrogate father, he gave her something. It was a sword that was next to her mother's body. The leader of the thieves explained that he decided to give it to her when she was older. The sword had her name on it. And with that, she said her final farewell, and she left…