Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Parent time ❯ 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
He finished his shower and then dried his skin, he wrapped a towel around his mid-section and exited the bathroom. There he saw Hiei laying on the bed.
were you doing in there ?" Hiei asked with a mischievous smile.
was taking a shower." Kurama responded as he removed the towel and walked around his room. He opened a drawer and took out a pair of clothe, he then opened another drawer and took out a pair of pants and T-shirt. He faced Hiei so the youkai could admire his sensual boby.
you were moaning in there, were you?" Hiei asked as he could feel a protuberance arise in his pants.
I can tell you, but it would be more exciting to show you." Kurama said as he walked toward Hiei.
Hiei said.
my turn to tease,' he thought wickedly. He took off his cloak and shirt and lay still on the bed.
so beautiful koi," Kurama said as he got on all fours and approached the youkai sensually.
good look like that," Hiei said in his deep seductive voice. He then spread his legs as Kurama placed his body between them. They kissed slowly and sensually, their tongues danced mischievously in each other mouth. They ran their fingers through each other hair. Kurama lowered himself and licked Hiei's nipple, he suck on it, he lowered himself further and kissed Hiei's stomach and then kissed the hard buldge that was compressed in Hiei's pants. He heard his koi moan, he wiggled his hips, Kurama licked the material of the black pants, he couldn't wait to put that delicious throbbing penis in his mouth. His own desire burning in heat under his clothe agianst his body.
Kurama," he heard Hiei say seductively.
koi, I'm gonna rock your world," he whisper sensually.


then noticed the little basket with the egg on Kurama desk under the lamp.
I think we should stop," Hiei said in a decisive tone.
funny Hiei," Kurama responded as he began to unzip Hiei's pants.
really. I feel uncomfortable doing it in front of our baby."
? Oh Hiei don't tease."
not teasing. I'm very serious. It's looking at us !" he exclaimed trying not to laugh.
come on now."
!" Hiei continued his stubborness.
don't you have any homework to do ?"
yes. But that can wait."
go then and do your homework and your desire shall come soon enough."
it won't ! The only thing that will make my desire come soon is to put your penis into my mouth !"
was getting really turned on, he'd never seen kurama so lusty.
is fun' he thought to himself.
bad, now go and do your homework," Hiei ordered.
the egg is sleeping. See we can have fun with each other now."
not sleeping, it's eyes are open !"
are you being so impossible ! Fine I'll do my homework !" Kurama exclaimed angrily. He couldn't belived Hiei was being so difficult to him. Kurama got off from the bed and out on his pants, Hiei rejection had only turned him on more, so he went to his work desk and began to do his homework. As he continues on with his chores he begin to thought of a name for his egg.
I've thought of a name for our child."
?" Hiei asked.
how about Kina ?"
I like Kura better."
Hiei that's so sweet of you. I'm glad you're getting into this kind of thing. Because who knows maybe one day we'll have a child of our own."
I don't mean to burst your bubble but neither of us can't have children."
know, but we can adopt one." Kurama said as he lifted his hand and then approached his desk and picked up the basket with the egg.
hello there little one, daddy Hiei has come up with a name for you," he said affectionately.
name shall be Kura, Kura Minamino."
why isn't it Kura Jaganshi ?"
I thought you didn't like our child ?"

hours later Kurama had finished his homework and had dinner, he walked in his room and found Hiei asleep in his bed. It seemed that he was naked. He saw him move his hand under the sheet that covered his mid-section, he began to caress himself. Kurama took ina deep breath and felt himself getting dizzy. The sight made all the blood rush donw his head. He steadying himself against the door, Hiei opened his red eyes and looked at Kurama naughtily.
you ready for bed ?"
I am," Kurama as he walked slowly towards Hiei, he looked at Kura and put the basket on his desk so the egg couldn't see all the naughty things he was about to do to Hiei.