Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Past Enemies ❯ Prologue ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Author's Note:
Disclaimer:I do not own Yu Yu Hakusho or any of the characters in the series/Manga.

Just some side notes:

"..."-talking/quotey type thing XD They mean what they normally mean
'....'-Thoughts
:...:-Telepathic speaking/only done by Hiei
Flashbacks will not be indented
A made up chickie is going to be introduced

Please reveiw.I'm only uploading the first few chapters,so let me know if I should continue.
************************************************************************ ******************

A figure stood alone on a cliff just beneath the floating island of Koorime.His black outfit made him stand out against the vast white landscape.His crimson eyes glared up at the serene place full of hatred.He looked away in anger.He hated this place,therefore he was puzzled about why he came back.Maybe it was because he felt a sense of longing to return.

"He has to go!" A woman said approaching a cradle where a black haired boy lay sleeping.
"No,he won't cause he harm!I promise!" The mother of the child insisted.
"He is the Forbidden One.He's going and that's that!" She smacked the boy causing him to cry out in pain.His mother hurried over and hushed the wailing child.The boy quieted and fell back asleep.

The figure flitted off,leaving the desolet landscape behind him.

************************************************************************ ******************

Author's Note:
Well That's the prolouge^^I know it's short,but the next few chapters will be long I promise....I hope I promise....Please reveiw if ya want.....