Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Pen Pals ❯ World Tour ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: I don't own YYH or any of the songs I use.
 
Notes: My friend Cynthia helped me with this chapter. She told me that the characters should have to write their own song within six months or their career was toast. She also thought up the solution to their problem. So I dedicate this chapter to my good friend Cynthia.
 
Pen Pals 4: World Tour
 
The van stopped. We were in London. We got the instruments and went to set up. I was working on setting up the microphones, when Hiei grabbed me from behind.
“What are you doing?” I asked.
“What do you think?” Hiei said as he turned me around.
“I'm busy right now,” I told him. Chris walked up. Hiei growled.
“Hiei,” I said, “Chris shouldn't be a threat.” Hiei ignored me.
“You guys ready?” Chris asked. I nodded.
“Great,” he said, “Cause the others are waiting for you backstage.” Hiei and I went to meet the others.
 
“We need some new material,” said Sam.
“But none of us are creative,” Kelly complained.
“What's going on?” I asked.
“We have to make up our own song within six months or our musical career is toast,” said Kurama.
“We'll worry about that after the concert,” I said, “We're on in less than five minutes.”
 
After the concert, we got to work.
“What kind of song do we want?” asked Sam.
“A love song!” said Kuwabara.
“Something fun!” said Kelly.
“Something with a good message,” said Kurama.
“I think,” said BreAnna, “That you should combine those ideas.”
“Great!” I said.
“I know what it'll be about,” said Sam with an evil smirk, “Jessica and Hiei!” I gave Sam the death glare.
“I've got a better idea,” said Hiei, “A song about never giving up.”
“That's a good idea,” I said. We got to work on the lyrics immediately.
 
We had already left Scotland. We had visited Loch Ness. Hiei and Kuwabara actually ate the haggis (sheep innards). Then Kurama and I told them what it was. Kuwabara got sick. Hiei got more.
 
We landed in Paris. We were performing in front of the Eiffel Tower. After the performance, we went site seeing. We saw Notre Dame, the Pantheon, and the Arc de Triomphe. Then we left for Beijing, China.
 
We had just arrived in Beijing. We only had five months left and we hadn't thought of anything. After the concert, we left for Tokyo.
 
 
AN: Sorry this chapter is so short. The next one will be a lot longer. Anyway, I still need song suggestions for the next performance. R/R and tell me what you think. Ja mata!