Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Perspective ❯ Fighting for Revenge ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
I’m back again! Sorry about the delay on putting this chapter up, I just learned how to draw manga and I got sidetracked. Also, I have to run a 1.5 hour virus scan before and after I use my computer for any reason. It’s really annoying. For those of you that sent me characters, I’m sorry that I have to do this, but it interferes with my story plans for them to have much social interaction with my characters. If your character description has them directly interact with my characters, please change it or I won’t be able to use them.

ATTENTION READERS: I need Fighters! Send me your characters with a name, description, personality, clothes, and powers/weapons.

~*~*~*~*~*~

“Where the hell are we?!” Tsunake yelled in the middle of a Demon World forest.

“Trust me, I know where _(your name)_ is.” Hiei said.

“Well, you mind telling us?! We’re kinda walking blind back here!”

“I’m using the Jagan.”

“Oh, well, sorry I forgot about the all powerful Jagan!” she spat with heavy sarcasm. He turned around and faced her with his hand on the hilt of his katana.

“Never insult the Jagan.” he said forcefully.

“And what if I do?” she remarked calmly.

~*~

Kaomi breathed silently in the darkness. She had worked her way into the underground levels of a castle. Somehow, she knew that her stepbrother’s blood lay somewhere within these walls. She would face his killer soon, as long as she stayed silent.

“Shut the hell up!” a loud shout sounded from somewhere outside of the castle.

(Oh god, they’ll give away my position!) She thought angrily and equally frightened. As quietly as she had entered, she left the castle and ran towards the shouting. She found Hiei and Tsunake having a heated argument.

“Be quiet! He might hear you!” Kaomi whispered, running towards them in the forest. Hiei and TSunake jumped a little at her sudden appearance, but Kurama just stood there, shooting both Hiei and Tsunake annoyed glares.

“What are you doing here?” Kaomi asked.

“_(your name)_ has been kidnaped and Hiei says she’s up ahead somewhere. What about you?” Tsunake said, seemingly occupied with something under her fingernail.

“I’m here to take revenge for my stepbrother’s death. Wait... Did you just say _(your name)_ was kidnaped?”

“Yeah. Some demon guy grabbed her in the forest when we went looking for you. Do you know where she could be? I’m not sure I can take Hiei’s word for it.”

“There’s a castle just up this way.” she said, pointing in the direction that she had come from. “I was inside it when I heard you shouting”

“Lead the way.” Hiei said, stepping forward. Kaomi nodded and the four of them ran off towards the castle.

~*~

Rusty chains bound you to a stone wall by your arms and legs. That dirty demon had put you in here. You heard footsteps approach you and he stepped into your view. (Speak of the devil.)

“Let me go you bastard!” you shouted at his shadowed figure. He stepped forward into the light, revealing his identity.

You first noticed his lime-green hair, hanging loosely down to his chin. He had a sort-of goatee that was a darker green, along with his eyebrows. The rest of his body was very muscled. He looked like he could kill you with a finger. (Oh shit, I’m gonna die.) He came closer to you, his face almost touching yours.

“Give me the Karai Amulet and I’ll consider it, girl.” he growled.

“What are you talking about?”

“You know fully well what I’m talking about, _(your name)_! Give me the Karai Amulet or I will surely make you suffer.”

Fearful tears started to fall from your eyes. “I swear, I don’t know what this amulet thing is!”

“So be it...” he said, advancing on you in a way that meant he was going to torture you. There was a loud bang in the back of the large room and a door burst open. The demon’s reaction to the sudden intrusion was eerily calm.

“I see that I’ll have to get rid of some pests first.” he said, turning to face the intruders.

To your great relief, Kaomi, Tsunake, Kurama, and Hiei stood in the doorway.

“Don’t worry, _(your name)_! We’re coming!” Kaomi shouted.

“Ah, Kaomi. I was wondering when I’d see you... Your stepbrother didn’t have what I was looking for and _(your name)_ was less than cooperative. That means you have it.” the demon said smoothly, stepping away from you and towards Kaomi.

“You... You killed my stepbrother?!” she said shakily. His smirk grew. “You’ll pay, you bastard!”

Kaomi ran blindly at him, full of fury. As she threw a would-be powerful punch at him, he disappeared.

“What the hell?!” she shouted, standing where he had just been. He appeared about ten feet to her right, still smirking. “Who the hell are you?” she spat.

“Who am I? Why I am Soushiki and will be the digger of your grave.”

“Like hell you will!” she screamed. Ice-blue spirit energy collected around her. Soushiki looked very startled.

“Spirit energy? This will be interesting.”

Kaomi didn’t hear him. The enraged power was building up and it desperately needed release. As she let out an angry shout, your hair stood on end with static electricity.

Suddenly, lightning struck down, directly over Soushiki. It made full contact and you heard a triumphant shout from Kaomi. The smoke that had come from the now blasted, stone floor cleared away and you gasped. Soushiki stood there, expression angry, with little more than a few scratches. You noticed his breathing had become heavier though. (Of course, lightning does the most damage on the inside of the body!)

He wiped away a small trickle of blood from his mouth. “I see that I cannot consider you as an opponent lightly. I won’t let that happen again!”

Kaomi unleashed another bolt of lightning, but this time, he disappeared from under it and was suddenly behind her.

“What?!” she screamed. A powerful kick from Soushiki sent her flying to the other side of the room. She hit the wall and it crumbled on top of her. Nothing moved.

“Kaomi!” Tsunake yelled, running up to the pile of rubble and threw it off of KAomi. Kaomi stood up, clearly ready to continue the fight. “Kaomi, let me fight him! You’re hurt!”

“No!” Kaomi said, pushing Tsunake away. “This is my fight, not yours!”

Hiei was beside you, unsheathing his katana to cut the chains that bound you to the wall.

“Stay completely still, _(your name)_” he said, swing his sword down on the chains quickly. The chains did not break and the katana vibrated softly from the impact. “Looks like I’m gonna have to do this the hard way.” he said. “This may hurt a bit.”

You nodded and tried to focus on Kaomi’s fight as chains got hotter and hotter. They burned your wrists and ankles as they very slowly melted. Kaomi was unleashing lightning bolts almost constantly and Soushiki just vanished and reappeared somewhere else. Kaomi was looking very fatigued.

Soushiki was about to throw a punch at her, but Kurama’s rose whip wrapped tightly around his wrist.

“Kaomi, attack him now, while I’ve got him held in place!” he yelled. Kaomi nodded and brought down another lightning bolt. He smirked and once again vanished, leaving the rose whip behind.

“Teleportation...” was all that Kaomi could mutter before his fist made contact with the back of her head, sending her quickly to the floor. She gave a pained groan and sat up, feeling her head. Blood steadily trickled through her hair as she looked up at Soushiki, who was casually walking towards her. A murderous smirk was plastered across his face.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Well, that’s it for today. Kind of a long one this time wasn’t it? Once again, another cliffy. Don’t worry though, I’ll update sooner than I did this time. Kaomi and Tsunake said they are going to burn me and my drawings if I don’t get writing O.o. Well, until next time, sayoonara!