Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Pudding ❯ Pudding ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Pudding By Rose Thorne

Standard Disclaimers Apply!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rose: [smiles at minna] Konnichi wa! [blinks, realizing that she's the only one there] I just might want some company...

[She snaps her fingers and a certain pair of bishounen appear.]

Hiei: Nani?! [glances around, then groans] Awww hell! Not again!

Rose: [glares at him] Be nice, Hiei-chan! This is payback for the jello!

Hiei: [scowls] Hn. You deserved it. Che! Torturing me all the time!

Kurama: [blinks] Jello? Hiei, what jello?

Rose: [shrugs] The jello he threw in my hair! [cracks of energy surround her, then die down] But now I get my payback!

[A doorbell rings, playing "La Cucaracha"]

Rose: [grins] Come in, minna!

[Hikari, Yukina2, Rin, Kichigai, and Thayet enter]

Thayet: [glances around, immediately catching sight of Hiei and Kurama] Bara! What are you gonna do to them this time?!

Rose: [indigantly] Nothing! [smirks] At least, not to Kurama-kun...

Yukina2: [grins] So...What're we gonna do to Hiei-chan?

Rose: [blinks] I dunno. Any suggestions?

Kichigai: [grins evilly] We could make him swim in an olympic-size swimming pool filled with pudding...

[Hiei's eyes goggle and he tries to make a run for it]

Thayet: [grabs him and bodyslams him] I don't think so! [sits on his back Indian-style]

Hiei: [snarls and struggles] Get offa me!

Thayet: [grins] No! And you can't make me, shrimp!

[Minna watch, then turn back to their conversation.]

Hikari: [smirks] I say we make him skinny dip!

Rin: [blinks] With Kurama-kun?

Yukina2: Hey! No yaoi!

Minna: Gomen!

Rose: Let's let him keep his clothes...At least, most of 'em!

Thayet: What kind of pudding?

Minna (including Kurama): Chocolate!

Hiei: [glares at the fox] Traitor!

Thayet: [socks him in the shoulder] Che! He just realizes that you deserve punishment!

Rose: [grins] Now all we have to do is find an olympic-size swimming pool and a hell of a lot of pudding!

Thayet: [snorts] Yeah, that oughta be real easy.

Kurama: [rumages through his hair] I know it's in here somewhere...Ah! Here it is! [he pulls an olympic-size swimming pool from his hair]

Rin: [stares] Now that's hammerspace!

Kurama: [goes back to rumaging through his hair] Let's see here...Ah ha! Here we are! [he pulls a refridgorator from his hair and opens it] Here's the milk! [he rumages some more, and throws a few thousand boxes of chocolate pudding from his hair] Okay...Anything else? [he snaps his fingers and rummages again. Finally, he manages to pull out six huge wire wisks]

Thayet: [frowns] I can't help! If I get up, he'll run.

Kichigai: [puts her hands on her hips] Well, you've got the fun job!

Rose: [blanches] Don't tell her that!

Thayet: [grins] I can tickle him!

Hiei: [pales and struggles] Hell no!

Hikari: [grins] Well, Rose, you wanted to torture him...

Kurama: [glances at Rose] Besides, I've never heard him giggle before. I'm curious.

Rose: [considers for a moment] Naw...I think he'll leave me alone with just the threat for a while. Next time.

[Disappointed groans come from minna, except Hiei, who seems relieved]

Rin: [grins] Besides, Hiei has to swim in there soon...

Yukina2: [picks up a wisk, slinging it over her shoulder] Let's get this pudding ready.

Kichigai: [blinks] How many gallons of milk do we need?

Kurama: [immediately] 4,058 and a half. [he blushs as minna turn and stare at him] I can't help it that you fic writers have an obsession with pudding, swimming pools, and me and Hiei. [he starts opening packages of pudding] Come help me. This'll take a while...

[A few hours and many, many packages of pudding later, they finish]

Rose: [looks up, still hyper] Oi! Thayet-chan! We're done!

Thayet: [gets up, grabbing Hiei before he can move and holding him out to Rose] Care to do the honors?

Rose: [removes Hiei's cloak and boots] Hold him still while I get his shirt off! [Kichigai and Rin grab the struggling fire demon, helping Thayet hold him down; Hikari and Yukina2 help Rose get the fire demon's muscle shirt off] Now for the pants... [she looks at Hiei] You are wearing boxers, ne?

Hiei: [stays silent for a moment] No. I'm nude underneath! [glares at her] Not the pants!

Thayet: [sighs] Liar! [she pulls the back of his pants down, revealing silk, navy boxers]

Rose: [turns momentarily chibi] Kawaii! [she returns to normal and pulls the fire demon's pants down the rest of the way] There! All ready!

Hiei: [glares at her] Baka!

Rose: [grabs him] Have a nice swim!

[She chucks him into the deep end of the pool, and he resurfaces covered in chocolate pudding]

Hikari: [grins] Look! it's a chocolate-covered fire demon!

Rose: [smirks] That's one piece of candy I'd eat right up!

Hiei: [pulls himself out of the pool] Oh, shut up! [he walks to Kurama, who's doubled over, laughing his ass off] Baka kitsune!

[The fire demon shoves Kurama, knocking him over the edge of the pool; there's no splash, as a net appeared and caught him]

Rose: [grabs Hiei with a long-suffering sigh] You like getting into trouble, don't you? [she throws him back into the pool] Don't come out until you're ready to apologize!

[Hiei swims to the side and pulls himself out]

Hiei: [growls] Fine! I'm sorry!

Rose: [looks at minna] What do you think? Good enough?

Kurama: [smiles] I think that's the best you're gonna get...

Hikari: [puts her hands on her hips] I suppose we'll have to live with it...

Rin: Yeah...

Yukina2: [grins] I suppose...

Kichigai: [grins] Besides, we can punish him more next time!

Thayet: [smirks] Shame we can't tickle him... [she grins as the chocolate-covered fire demon edges away from her]

Rose: [glares at Thayet] Next time, Thayet! [she turns toward Hiei and looks down at him] I accept your apology, Hiei-kun.

Kichigai: [looks at Kurama hopefully] Do you have any spoons, Kurama-kun?

[Everybody watches with rapt interest on their faces as Kurama pulls eight spoons from his hair]

Rose: [grins hyperly] Shall we?

[They attack the pudding ravenously]

~Owari~

Thanks to Bonz-chan for the idea from her fic "The Depth of Kurama's Hair." *grins* I just love that fic!