Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Randomness 101 ❯ First lesson ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

ANS: Hello people. I haven't been on mediaminer much due to my obsession with other things. But when I got back after four months I look around and all I see is CYOA fics. Now I don't really like these and I want to bring the randomness back to mediaminer so I decided to create Random 101. (But even though they are getting deleted, I still think it would be a good thing. =^.^=) In which you along with the YYH gang will be taught in the art of randomness. START!

Dis: I don't own ne thing except for Rokonya.

*The YYH gang is sitting in some desks in a class room.*

Rokonya: Hello class.

All: Good morning, sup, hi, Hn.

Rokonya: Today we will be learning about Randomness. *throws rainbow colored brick at Kuabara*

Kuabara: Hey that hurt!

Rokonya: I know. Now class when I point to you I want you to say something random. *Points to Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei*

Yusuke: Penguins are eating sugar!

Kurama: School is poisoning the minds of today's adults.

Hiei: If it weren't for the horse I wouldn't have spent that year in collage.

Rokonya: Good now our special guest for the day, animeangel007, is going to teach you all about the fine art of hitting people over the head.

Animeangel007: Goodafternight. Toyestermorrow I will be teaching you the lost art of hitting people over the head.

Rokonya: And she's also going to be teaching my 201 class to create new words from old ones. *claps*

Class: O.O *a few people clap*

AA007: Now everyone partner up. *everyone gets a partner* Now as I walk by I want one of you to hit your partner with a random object.*AA007 walks by Kurama and his partner* What do you have? *Kurama then picks up a desk with a student still in it and hits his partner over the head.* Good.

Rokonya: Interesting.

Kurama: Thank you. *Bows*

AA007: *Walks past Hiei*

Hiei: *Hits partner with a giant chocolate Easter bunny.* Hn!

Rokonya: What do you think?

AA007: I like the approach, but the phrase… he needs to learn some new words.

Rokonya: Right.

Hiei: *Glares*

Rokonya: ^^;;; Let's go look at Genki and Toguro…

Genki: This is what you get for calling me OLD!!!!!!!!! *She is smashing the younger Toguro with a slot machine* Now die…. AGAIN!!! *Lights start flashing* Hey I won.

AA007: ^^ Very nice.

Rokonya: I'm not old enough for this. -_-;;;

Kuabara: *Is hitting his partner with a baseball bat. The partner is unconscious on the floor with a bleeding head.*

AA007: Stop, stop! What are you doing? This isn't random. *Throws bat out the window* This is. *Takes out a purple painted X-box and starts bashing Kuabara.* See, randomness… learn it or leave.

Kuabara: XoX *Ish passed out*

Rokonya: Well Kuabara I'm happy to say you get a 0 for the day. *She steps on him, and goes back to following AA007*

AA007: Right now Yusuke. Umm what happened here?

Yusuke: Well you see… ^^;;; She likes N'Sync… *His partner is fawning over and N'Sync member*

AA007: Did you try hitting her over the head with him again?

Yusuke: Yeah… it only made it worse. -_-;;;

AA007: Well then… *Hits girl over the head with a copy of the Mona Lisa* It was a good try.

Rokonya: Keep up the good work.

Yusuke: Right. *Inches away from boy band member*

(A/N: In the random world there are boy band members available to use at any time. ^^)

Rokonya: Now class, sit down.

Class: *sits down*

Rokonya: Your home work is…

Bell: Ringgg!!!!!!

Rokonya: *Rushes off*

Class: O.O

Yusuke: I should have taken drawing.

Hiei: Hn.

Kurama: I agree.

Genki: I like this class. *Ish sitting on top of Toguro*

Toguro: XoX

Kuabara: *Is waking up* Where am I....

Boy Band Member: Hey good lookin'.

Kuabara: Aaahhhh!! *Runs into a wall* XoX

BBM: What's with him? *Ish looking into mirror* Yeah some people… (A/N creepy)

AA007: Your home work is to think up 5 uses for an object that isn't a normal use. For example a hair dryer can be used to trick people into thinking you're tracking their speed. And no one may use that!! Morningnoongood.

Class: O.o *leaves*

ANS: Ok hope you liked the first chapter. R&R.