Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Red Rose Assassin ❯ Talya's happy ending ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]



Lovely Angel : Well this is going pritty good for me.
: When are you gonna write a story about me ?
: Or me ?
: Or me ?
Lovely Angel : Well Yusuke I was working on you until I decided to finish this one first. Kuwabara you're always drooling over Yukina so pairing you up with someone else would seem wrong and Hiei I didn't know you cared.
: Hn
Lovely Angel : Isn't a cute ladies ? Anyways I don't own anyone from YYH blah blah blah you know the deal. The only people I own are Talya and Len. Have I might use Talya in another fanfic. Anyways lets continue.


lay in a bed a silent room. She opened her green eyes and looked around. ::: Where am I ? How did I get here ? This is not the Reikai. I remember being grabbed and hit in the head and thats it. But who was it that brought me here ? Len ! How did he get me here ? Wasn't he sopose to be fighting with Yusuke ? My head still hurts. Maybe I should close my eyes and go back to sleep. Kurama will come for me. Right now I feel so tired ::: Talya closed her eyes again and went back to sleep.
looked out his window and sipped his tea. " It seems I have visitors. How rude of me and I didn't prepare tea " Len said. He walked into Talya's room and looked down on his sleeping neice. ::: My sweet neice. The time has come for you to wake and watch the demise of your friends. Its a pitty you had to defy me ::: Len caressed Talya's face and kissed her on the lips. " Your lips are so soft sweet Talya. When all of this is over......before I kill you......I'm going to do what I should have done a long time ago " Len said. He walked outside and stood before Tanteis. " Hello, I am Len, Talya's Uncle. My guess is that you're here to rescue your little friend " Len said. " Damn right ! Give Talya back " Kuwabara demanded. " I'll glad give her to you. But theres something that Talya should know first " Len said. He snapped his fingers and Talya appeared on the ground next to Len. She opened her eyes a looked up at Len. " My sweet sweet Talya. Perhaps it is time to learn the truth of your birth " Len said. " What ? How do you know who I am Len ?" Talya asked furiously.
chuckled at Talya's pathetic question. He lifted Talya to her feet and tilted her face up. " Let her go or I'll " " No Shuiichi, let him say what he has to say " Talya said. " Thank you neice. I'm sure someone told you that your mother was the daughter of the Goddess of wisdom. That's very true Talya. You mother and I use to live among the Gods and Goddesses in Heaven. But your mother was a fool. She fell in love with a ningen and mated with him. Thus you were born. Half Goddess half human. I was just as ashamed of my sister as our mother was. Mother removed my sister's powers and turned her into a ningen so she could live with her weakling ningen husband and child. Me ? I couldn't let that go. I had to live with the embarrassment. I decided to destroy my sister and he disgraceful husband. That was my mistake. I let my pride get the best of me. Soon after I was turned into a weak ningen. I wanted revenge, thats all I could think about. So I took you in and trained you. But I knew that someday you would become more powerful then me so a gave you a little formula. It replaced your Goddess blood with youkai blood. You became stronger, fast, intelligent. I knew you would help me get what I desired. The jewel of the four goddesses. They trapped the elements within that beautiful crystal to prevent havoc in the three worlds. Now I have it. I'm going to use it to grant my wish of becoming a God again and then take over the three worlds " Len said. " You did this to me. You're the reason I didn't have a family. I HATE YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!! " Talya's eyes burned red and she punched Len in the face.
rubbed the redness on his face looked at Talya with solemn eyes. " So you have a deathwish Talya. Allow me to forfill it " Len said. He took out his katana and stabbed Talya in the stomach. The tanteis watched in horror as the red haired beauty fell in the ground motionlessly. Kurama ran to Talya and cradled her in his arms. " Talya......Talya don't die stay with me " Kurama said. " I'm sorry Shuiichi. I'm proud to die a ningen. I just wish that we could have went on that date together. Maybe.......I'll see you in the Makai. Maybe if I wasn't going to die that I could have started a family with you " Talya said. " Talya you're going to live. You're staying here with me. I love you so much I don't want you to go " Kurama said. " Kurama, time stands still for no one. That what makes it so cruel. You'll see me again soon " Talya said. With that, Talya's red eyes changed green and they closed. Kurama began to cry as he held Talya's body close. " I will never forgive you for this " Kurama whispered. He picked up Talya's body and layed her to the side. Kurama's eyes burned with hate and fury. He unleashed his rosewhip and got into his fighter stance. Len just chuckled at Kurama. " I have much better things to do then sit and play these miserable games. I am no long a mere human. I am a God now. I call upon your power jewel of four Goddesses. Grant my heart's desire. I desire to become a God once more. Grant my wish so that I may destroy these pathetic humans " Len wished. The jewel turned black and Len began to glow bright.
What's happening ?" Yusuke asked. " The power of the jewel must be granting his wish. How do you fight a God ?" Kuwabara asked. " We don't stand a chance. Not even an S class youkai can defeat and God " Yusuke said. " Yes, my tremble in fear before me " Len said. " Damn you " Kurama said. " What do we do now ?" Botan asked. " You bow before me foolish mortals " Len said. The light disapeared and Len stood before the Tanteis. " I should just get rid of you now " Len said. He threw and energy ball at the tanteis. There was a huge explosion after the impact. Len laughed as his heard the screams of the tanteis but his laughter was cut short when he saw a light protecting the tanteis. " What sort of magic is this ? The only thing that can withstand my attack is " " A Goddess " A voice spoke. " No.....it can't be. I killed you fifteen years ago " Len said. " And now I have risen from my grave. Len how dare torture my daughter. For fifteen years she has endured the pain that you have put her through. You abused her and forced her to become something she did not wish to become. Your actions will not go unpunished " The voice spoke. A woman with angel wings in white appeared infront of the tanteis. She her long white hair and beautiful green eyes. " Are you ok young ones ?" The woman asked. " Yeah but who are you ?" Yusuke asked. " Talya's mother. I am Arianna. The Goddess of Faith " Arianna said. " Goddess of Faith ? But how is that ? You were turned into a human before I killed you " Len said. " Yes, but our mother was willing to forgive my actions. In most cases no God or Goddess would have risk giving up their power to love a human. My unselfishness has earned me a place in heaven again. Your heart has been corrupted by evil. My brother I must do what is right a send you to hell " Arianna said. " Never ! " Len said. " Yes ! First I will use the jewel of the four Goddesses to take your power. Then you'll have your one way ticket to hell " Arianna said.
felt his power slip out of his body. He screamed and anger. " YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME ! " Len screamed. Arianna smiled. " Watch me. Kiss my ass brother. Enjoy hell " Arianna said. Flames surrounded Len and he was transported to hell. " I always wanted to say that. My work here is finished " Arianna said. She turned to leave. " Oh yes, something I'm missing " Arianna said. She walked to Talya's body a picked her up. " I'm sorry I couldn't save her Ari-sama " Kurama said. " Hm, theres no need to for apologies. I'm giving Talya her life back " Arianna said. " Really ?" Yusuke asked. " She deserves a life " Arianna said. She waved her hand over Talya's body and tapped her chest. " Arise my sweet child " Arianna said. Talya's stirred and opened her eyes. She looked up at Arianna blinked. " Are you my Mother ?" Talya asked. " Yes Talya. I am your mother. I'm so happy we finally meet. I've come to take you home in Heaven " Arianna said. " Really ? I'm gonna have a family ?" Talya asked. " Yes, we're all waiting for you " Arianna said. " I can't wait ! Mom and Dad and Grandma and....... " Talya stopped when she looked at her friends. " You guys are my best friends but I have to go " Talya said. " I understand " Kurama said. " Shuiichi I'm sorry " Talya said. " No, it's ok. You'll make a great Goddess " Kurama said. Talya put a hand on his face and hugged him. " I love you Shuiichi. You're my first boyfriend and only boyfriend. I'll never love anyone else " Talya said. " Neither will I " Kurama said. Talya kissed Kurama on the lips softly. A tear dropped from her eyes as her embrace got weaker. She stepped back and hugged Yusuke. " Hey take care of yourself " Yusuke said. " I will " Talya said. Kuwabara looked away and opened his arms. Talya smiled and kissed his cheek. Kuwabara blushed hugged Talya. " If you ever come back let me know. I'll take you to the arcade " Kuwabara said. " Will do " Talya said. Hiei stood with his arms folded. " Hn....well.....goodluck I guess " Hiei said. Talya kissed his cheek and hugged him. " You're such a cutie " Talya said. Botan hugged Talya tight from behind. " I'm going to miss you. Come back and we'll go to the mall and get our nails done " Botan said. " Botan I can't breathe. Botan.....I need air " Talya said. " Oh sorry " Botan apologized. She let go of Talya. Talya took her mother's hand and looked back. " At least you have each other. Never forget that " Talya said. " Yeah, good-bye Talya. Come back soon " Yusuke said. " Yeah don't forget to write " Kuwabara said. Talya smiled and walked into the light with her mother. " So long..... Rose " Kurama whispered.




Two Months Later......




The Reikai Tanteis plus Yukina, Shizuru, Keiko and Botan played video games at Kurama's house. They laughed and eat sweets as they all had a good time. " I win again ! " Yusuke said. " Not fair ! Two out three " Kuwabara said. " Give it up you lost. Pass the controller baby bro " Shizuru said. " But I don't wanna " Kuwabara said. " Either pass it or I'll beat it outta ya " Shizuru said. Kuwabara grumbled as he gave the controller to Botan. The doorbell rang. " I'll get it " Kurama said. He walked to the door and opened it. " Shuiichi Minamino !" Talya yelled. " Ta--- Talya ! What are you doing here ?" Kurama asked. " TALYA ?!?!?! " Everyone ran to the front door and jumped on Talya. " Ah ! " Talya easily backflipped and land beside Kurama. " Well, I had to come back since nobody is running my uncle's company. So I'm staying in the Ningenkai. Isn't that cool ? But my mother gave me a parting gift " Talya said. She focoused her reiki and within minutes a pair of angel wings grew out of Talya's back. " She gave these wings to me. Wanna take them for a test drive Kurama ?" Talya asked. " Sure " Kurama said. He took Talya's hand and she flew off. " I love this view " Kurama said. " It's even better cause we can see it together. Now how about that movie and some ice cream ?" Talya asked. " Ok, what do you wannna see ?" Kurama asked. " Anything you want to. I'll pay " Talya said. " No I will Talya. I am the gentleman " Kurama said. " But its my treat " Talya said. " HEY COULD YOU GIVE US A HAND ! " Botan screamed. " Hiei you shrimp ! Get off my back " Kuwabara demanded. " I would if Keiko could get off me " Hiei said. " I can't. Shizuru's sitting on my legs " Keiko said. " I could get off if Botan wasn't sitting on my back " Keiko said. " I can't move either. Yusuke get off my back " Botan said. " I am King of the pyramid ! Mwahahahahahahahahaha !!!!!!! " Yusuke said. " YUSUKE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! " Everyone screamed. Yukina watched in delight as everyone struggled.





Lovely Angel : Well that's it. I know that was short but what do you expect for a beginner ?

: Lovely a little help here ?
: Yeah be a sport.
Lovely Angel : Oh ! My boyfriend's here. I'll see ya later ok ?
: LOVELY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sitting on the top : MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !
Lovely angel : * pulls everyone out of the pyramid *
: * Glares at Yusuke *
: Lovely a lil help.
Lovely Angel : Sorry I got a date. See ya !