Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Revenge ❯ War of the Posters ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Making Amends

What a fine, fine day, thought a young girl of about 12 (Her name is Dark Flame, DF). She was sitting in front of her computer, as always, and was checking her e-mail, looking up websites, writing new fics, and generally filling her mind with useless junk. Not that she cared. As she sat leisurely on her chair, she sat up, surprised. Her friend and fellow YYH otaku, Rose Fox, had sent her an e-mail, and it looked urgent.

Reading it, her eyes narrowed and her expression formed into one of anger and dislike. Standing up, she went berserk, and she could be heard screaming down the hallway, saying, "I'm gonna get you, Rose Fox!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "

Meanwhile, the evil genius Rose Fox sat in HER computer chair, holding what seemed a very large and very nice picture of one of YYH's main characters, Hiei. She cackled evilly. Dark Flame must have read it by now. She never failed to check her e-mail before six o'clock.

As if on cue, Dark Flame stormed in, ready for battle. Rose Fox walked down the stairs, taking her time. But what she saw in Dark Flame hand stopped her in her tracks. Not wanting to miss the excitement, Rose Fox's sister Frozen Flame (also a YYH otaku) sat down in a chair with a bowl of popcorn, ready for war.

Smirking, Dark Flame held up a VERY nice card with Rose Fox's favorite character on it, Kurama. "This is the only card of its kind Rose Fox." She made a gesture, as if about to tear it in half. "You wouldn't want it to be in an accident, would you?" The two girls squared off, each eyeing the other's possesions while Rose Fox watched in anticipation, occasionally popping popcorn in her mouth, and she and her mom rolled her eyes in the background.