Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Road Trip ❯ Back On The Road! ( Chapter 13 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

~~~~~~~The Next Day. Back on the road~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Kurama's car~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Zinnia: *has her head sticking out the window, howling*

Hiei: *asleep, nose bubble*

Kurama: Zinnia, please dont do that in your regular form. People might think you're on medication.

Jin: oops, forgot to take mine!

Touya: Jin......you're not on any medication...

Jin: *laughs* oh yeah........

Touya: Maybe you should be though.

Zinnia: *pulls head into the car* Kurama, can we turn on the radio? Pweeeeeaaaaase?

Kurama: Sure. *turns on the radio*

Zinnia: Yay! Dis is my jam!

~~~~~~~~Shizuru's car~~~~~~~~~~~

Yuske and Kuwabara: *secretly throw all classical music cds out the car*

Keiko: Hey....where's our cds?

Botan: Hmm...I dont know...I could of sworn I saw them just a few minutes ago.

Keiko: Well, thats okay, let's just sing a song then.

*Shizuru, Keiko, and Botan sing 1,000,000 bottles of rum on the wall*

Yuske and Kuwabara: Nooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!


~~~~~~~Kurama's Car~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zinnia: *sings* Missy be puttin' it down! Im da hottest round! I thought I told yall mutha uuurrrr! You cant stop me now! Listen to me now! Im lastin twenty rounds! And if ya wanna battle me then PEOPLE! Come get me now! Yes, is ya with muh now? The biggie, biggie bounce!(I love that song)

~~~~~~~~Shizuru's car~~~~~~~~

Shizuru, Botan, and Keiko: *sings* 999,938 bottles of of rum on the wall! 999,938 bottles of rum! You take one down, pass 'em around! 999,937 bottles of rum on the wall!

Yuske and Kuwabara: *cries*

~~~~~~~~~Kurama's Car~~~~~~~~~

Zinnia: *sings* getcha freak on! Getcha freak on! Getcha freak on! Getcha freak on! Getcha freak on! Getcha freak on! Getcha, getcha, getcha, getcha, getcha freak on! Is that yo chick?! People you know, me and Timbalind been hot since twenty years ago! What the dilly-o? Now what the drilly-o? and if ya wanna battle me then PEOPLE let me know!

~~~~~~Shizuru's car~~~~~~~~

Shizuru, Keiko and Botan: *sings* 999,898 bottles of rum on the wall! 999,898 bottles of rum! You take one down! Pass it around! 999,897 bottles of rum! On da wall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(hehe)

Yuske and Kuwabara: *pulling their hair out*

Converting /tmp/phpbD3pPl to /dev/stdout